I sloved out my feelings. But, it's too late.

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSvS9CiOn-A 

I was listening to this song while I am writing this chapter, hope it suit this chapter moody mode.

----------------------------------------------

You look at the mirror checking if your hair style is alright, the red hair band is on your head. Today, you make a big decision. You clear up your feelings and you want to confess to the guy you love all this while that you didn’t realize. *Please pray that it will be smooth.* The lucky charm Woohyun gave you are held in between your hand, you lock the door of your house and saw Woohyun standing at the front of the gate. Your smile just lid up by itself until you saw another girl linked arms with him and walk away with him. *What?* your body froze on the spot and you rush to press the button.

You got out of the building and run towards the school. *Didn’t you tell me that you hate her? Why are you together with her? God… Are you kidding me?* you thought as you run into the school. You reach the hallway of the school, *where are they?* you look left and right. “_____!” Hyemi yelled, panting like crazy and she grabbed your wrist. “You have to see this, it’s important!” Hyemi said. “Not now! I have something more important to do.” You tried to yank your hand back. “What’s more important than this?! It’s about Woohyun!” Hyemi shout and you follow her.

Both of you are standing outside of class 2D, students are gather around the new born couple. “Ji Ae is you and Woohyun-shi a couple now?” A classmate asks. *Please don’t say that word.* you shut your eyes and prayed real hard. “Ne.” Woohyun reply and you feel your feet weaken. “When did you start dating?” Another asks. “Yesterday.” He answers and your eyes enlarge. *Yesterday…? Aren’t you with me…?* you thought. “Really? I saw you yesterday with _____-shi together having date like a couple.” The same guy said. “You must be kidding, you saw the wrong person…” He said and you can feel that your heart is stab by a knife. You shut your eyes swallowing back the tears that are coming out from your eyes soon. *Are you so ashamed to confess that you went out with me…?* you thought.

“Who make the first move?” Question one by one were being ask and you cover your ears using your hands. You had enough; you know you can’t take it anymore. “We all thought you love ___-shi, don’t you?” Your eyes open as you heard this question; you wanted to know the answer of this question. *Did he ever love me before?* you slowly look at him through the window. “I never love her before, she just nothing but a close friend.” He said and your legs turn jelly you held onto Hyemi’s hand for support. “_____, you alright don’t scare me.” Hyemi concern you.

“Oh! Is ____-shi!” A guy called your name and Woohyun’s eyes enlarge in terror but he end up closing his eyes. *I am sorry…* Woohyun thought. You hung your head low, “Hyemi-ah. I am going to the staff room to get something from the teacher.” You walk away with tears flowing down. Slowly, you start running. *I would never fall in love with her…* that sentence kept on replay itself like a broken recorder in your brain. You cried and enter the toilet. You splash water onto your face, slowly your knee can’t take it anymore and you slide down sitting on the wet floor with tears bursting out. *Is this a dream…?* you ask yourself.

After awhile, you walk out of the toilet and back to the classroom. “Sorry, I am late.” You apologize and bow to the teacher. “It’s alright, go and sit down.” The teacher stumbles a bit. You kept your head down, hoping no one saw your red puffy eyes and you pull out your chair. You sat down, immediately you lay your head down on the table facing the window. *Isn’t this all I always wished…? Woohyun oppa getting a girlfriend? But, why this part of my body hurt so much…?* you clenched the pocket of the blouse tightly with tears.

WOOHYUN’S SIDE

Lesson is starting. But, Woohyun’s eye wasn’t on the teacher. It was wondering looking outside of the window searching for your shadow, you wouldn’t back in class. After 5 minutes, he saw you walking back to class with a soulless eye that is red and puffy. *It’s only the first day and I already make her cried, how is it going to last until the day I leave her and return to London?!* He ruffles his hair and hit himself at the back of his head lying down on the table.

He wanted to run out of the class to hug you, say sorry to you and he wanted to wipe away that tears away from your face. * I feel like dying now.* He blames himself and shut his eyes tight. His heartache, like someone punching it with everything they had. *Why can’t I just be like normal teenager?* He ask himself in anger.

RECESS

“Woohyun-shi, are you feeling alright?” The teacher concern and he force out a smile. “Anyways, the principal told me to remind you about your punishment this week.” The teacher said and Woohyun nodded his head. With that, the teacher walk out of the class leaving him sitting there. He lays his face with his right-side on the table, the members left the classroom. *I guess they went to comfort ____...* He thought. “Oppa!” Ji Ae’s face popped in front of me and he jumped.

“Are you crazy?!” He shouted in shock. “Let’s have lunch together after school.” Ji Ae smile and he look away. “Yah! Answer me!” Ji Ae demands. “I can’t.” He simply answers. “Why?!” Ji Ae furrowed her eyebrows. “Because of your stupid tricks, I got myself into punishment. Kind to think about it, having punishment at this period of time is the best. At least, I don’t need to face you anymore.” Woohyun smile at that thought and Ji Ae grow angry. “Then you have to eat with me.” She pulls him.

Woohyun yank his hand back, “I am not hungry. Go away!” He shouted. “If you don’t, you know what happen.” Ji Ae blackmailed him and he slammed his fist on the table. He walks out of the classroom towards the cafeteria, *I haven’t prepared myself facing ____ now…* Woohyun stopped at the front of the cafeteria. Ji Ae linked arms with him, “act like a couple. If not…” Woohyun cut her sentences. “Shut up and go in.” He said and Ji Ae smile.

As the both of them enters the cafeteria, “Oh! The cutest couple is here.” They shouted. You on another hand, feel so bitter. Myungsoo held onto your hand and squeeze it. “Don’t care about them.” He said and you nodded. As your head lid up, you saw Woohyun walking towards this direction. Somehow, your eye is fixed onto him. It wouldn’t move away, his too just staring at yours. *I am sorry…* Woohyun thought.

Ji Ae saw Woohyun just stare at you and you staring back at him make her Jealous. “Yah! Don’t sit here, get up.” She orders the student sitting on that table and they run away. “Oppa sit here.” Ji Ae yanks Woohyun down sitting beside her. “Oppa, I make lunch for you. See~” She open the lunchbox. But, Woohyun just stare at you. You want to ask him lots of question. But, with Ji Ae beside him you don’t have the guts too. So, you continue eating your meal.

“Oppa, say ah~” Ji Ae feed Woohyun. But, his mouth wouldn’t open. “My mouth wouldn’t take food that you feed me.” Woohyun said and Ji Ae lean in. “If you don’t, she gets it.” Ji Ae threatens. Feeling unwilling, Woohyun opens his mouth and Ji Ae feed him. “Oppa, that’s my boy.” She said sweetly that make you feel disgusted. You stood up, “I am full.” You said and walk away. Myungsoo wanted to chase. But, Sungyu held onto him and shook his head. “She need time to be alone.” He said and Myungsoo sat down back giving Woohyun die stares.

“That’s right, if you listen to me. Nothing will happen to her.” Ji Ae said and Woohyun hung his head low.

YOURS SIDE

You walk out of the cafeteria and walking at the empty hallway aimlessly just waiting for the bell to ring. *What happen to me…?* you ask yourself. 

---------------------------------------------

Hehehs, an night update aye?

A/N: Ps i didnt check and stuff... Can't of sleepy now... So night :DDD

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, SUBBING AND VIEWING THIS FANFIC.

KAMSAHAMINDA!!