Bad news

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WGD1ZrXV2w

I was listening to this song while I am writing this chapter hope it helps ^^v

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time passes really fast and it’s time for you and Woohyun to return to Seoul. Your parents, Baro and Jinyoung send the both of you to the train station. “___-ah, you must take care of yourself well especially winter. Understand?” Your mother caresses your cheek. “Ne. I will omma don’t worry.” You smile and you hug your mother. *It’s so warm…* you thought. “Woohyun-ah, please take care of her for us.” Your father told Woohyun. “I will, don’t worry.” Woohyun promise. “Hyung, you don’t make omma and appa worried for you again if no I will kick your !” You warn Baro. “I will take care of them.” Baro patted your head. You hugged each other of them before boarding the train, “takes care bro.” Jinyoung smile at Woohyun. “You too.” Woohyun smile back and went aboard the train.

The journey was really quiet; you look outside the window holding back your tears. Woohyun look at your back, he slowly pull you into a hug. “Cry if you want.” Woohyun comfort you. You let out some tears and hug Woohyun back. “It’s okay.” Woohyun pats your back.

After 1 hour 30 minutes, you went back to the cheerful old self and linked arms with Woohyun. Both of you were laughing about what happen during the trip until the both of you reach the gate of the building. Woohyun’s facial expression changed into fear and his eyes widen after he saw the person standing in front of him. “Young master.” Junsu, his father personal butler calls Woohyun. Woohyun pull you behind of him, *Why is he here?!* Woohyun thought in fear. “Are you Okays oppa?” You ask Woohyun.

Then, Woohyun eye shifted to the limo beside Junsu and he saw someone he hated in it. *Don’t tell me…* Woohyun stun there. “Young master Woohyun.” Junsu open the door of the black limo and invite him in. “Who are them?” You ask Woohyun. “I am not leaving with you.” Woohyun grab your hand and fasten his pace.

“Are you trying to make to do something you don’t like Woohyun?” A deep voice came out from the limo, *that voice…* Woohyun stood there in terror. “Young master Woohyun.” The butler calls him again. Woohyun force a smile out to make you feel batter, “___-ah. I will see you on Monday okay?” Then, he left you there and got into the car. The butler shut the door and the limo drives off. *Is that oppa’s father?* you wonder feeling unease and you quickly call someone. “Oppa?” You called.

INSIDE THE CAR

The atmosphere in the car was really tends, no one dares to speak a single word. Until, “that girl. Is she the reason you don’t want to return to London?” A firm voice asks. “No! She’s not the reason I don’t want to return to London.” Woohyun quickly cut ties with you. * I can’t let ____ get hurt.* Woohyun thought. “Then, what is the reason you don’t want to go back to London?” He asks. “I just don’t want too.” Woohyun lied.

“Up till this point, you are still lying to me? Woohyun-ah, how old do you think your appa is?” Mr. Nam laughs half-hearted. “You are my son, I know you better than anyone. That girl, ____ right? She is the reason you don’t want to go back to London! Do you think I know nothing?! You love her don’t you? From the past till now, you were protecting her silently from the dark.” Woohyun’s dad spit out everything. “Woohyun, you know your father well. I will get whatever I want even it need to do something I shouldn’t.” He warns Woohyun. Cold sweats are flowing down Woohyun’s head and his fist was clenched in anger.

“Don’t touch her.” Woohyun mumbles. “What? I can’t hear you.” His father said. “I said don’t touch her!” Woohyun yell. Woohyun’s father was shock by his son has done just now, “you yelled at me for that girl?!” His father yelled back. “She is not an ordinary girl….She is someone that I loved with all my heart.” Woohyun confess. “Love? What did you know about love?” He debates. “Loves mean protecting someone you treasure and not asking anything back from them. Because, you only want her to be happy…”Woohyun hung his head low. “Don’t you feel that for umma?” Woohyun went straight to the point and his father mind went blank. “What am I talking about? Of course you don’t, if not why you cheated on her…” Woohyun laugh in sadness.

IN THE RESTAURANT

Woohyun’s father booked the whole restaurant so no one could disturb their conversation. The waiter places the menu on the table and walk away quickly. “Order anything.” His father said. “I am not hungry.” Woohyun push the menu away from his sight. “Do you know the reason why I come here?” Woohyun’s father starts the conversation. “No and I don’t want to know.” Woohyun answer straight forward. Ignoring what Woohyun’s answer, “didn’t Hayoung tell you anything?” He continues. *Hayoung?* Woohyun furrowed his eyebrow.

“From your expression, I guess he didn’t tell you anything.” Woohyun’s dad smirk. *What’s going on here?!* Woohyun thought. “I am bringing you back to London end of the year to get marry; Hayoung did not mention it to you?” Woohyun eyes widen it surprises and slam his hand on the table. “WHO SAID I AM GETTING MARRY?! I AM NOT GOING TO GET MARRY TO ANYONE!” Woohyun shouted on top of his lungs and walk towards the door. But, the bodyguards blocked his way. “If you don’t want to get marry, you know what happen to your princess.” His dad blackmailed him. *Did he just threaten me?!* Woohyun thought in disbelieves.

“Come sit down.” His father took a spit of his tea. Woohyun went back to his seat and look at his father in disbelieves. “Let’s make a deal, like how business works. You get marry during the end of the year and I will not touch your precious princess.” He smirks. Then. The door of the room open and Hayoung enters the room in shame. Woohyun stare at Hayoung like someone who just kills his mum. *Mianhae…* Hayoung thought. “How? Do you want to make this deal?” Their father repeats his sentence again.

*Deal?* Hayoung look up. Woohyun doesn’t want to say this word out from his mouth. But, this is the only way to protect you from his heartless father. “Deal.” Woohyun respond as he shut his eyes feeling that his heart was stab by a knife. *What deal did they make?!* Hayoung thought. “Great! Junsu bring her in.” His father order. Ji Ae walk into the room with a smirk on her face,*I told you. You will be mine, Nam Woohyun.* Ji Ae thought.

“Ji Ae…?” Woohyun shocked. “Yes, your future wife Yoon Ji Ae.” His father announces in joy. “I am not getting married with Ji Ae!” Woohyun scream. “Remember our deal.” Woohyun’s father smirk and Woohyun fall back to his seat. “Fine, I will be leaving now. I have meeting to attend, let’s go Hayoung.” Woohyun’s father stood up buttoning one of his tuxes button.

Before his father leaves the room, “appa.” The last time Woohyun calling his father this form. His father turns his head back and he saw his son Woohyun kneel in front of him with tears flowing down from his soulless eyes. Ji Ae and Hayoung were shocked by what Woohyun was doing. “Please…I beg you, give me one more week to stay beside her.” Woohyun cried as he begged. “I beg you…” Woohyun broke down.

“You have to ask Ji Ae.” He responds coldly. Woohyun now kneel in front of Ji Ae, “please I beg you. Just one more week and I will listen to you.” Woohyun pleaded. “Fine, one week.” Ji Ae gave in. “Thanks…” Woohyun cried his whole heart out in sadness. *____, I am sorry…* Woohyun thought.

-------------------------------------------

Hey everyone ^^ heres an update !

Okays, I cried a little while reading this chapter.... T-T

I guess from here onwards more drama will come out....kekeks ^^

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, VIEWING AND SUBBING THIS FANFICS OF MINE!

KAMSAHAMINDA!!!