Brothers

My FairyTales!

“YA!” Baro shouted loudly and slam the door of your room. Woohyun got shock and sat up immediately. “Why are you sleeping in the same room as ___?!” He yells. Woohyun glances at Baro and ruffles his hair in annoyed. *I just fall asleep…* He thought. “I know you are in love with her. But, don’t do things like this inside my house!” Baro stood in front of Woohyun. “Don’t just protect her in the shadow! Confess your love to her already!” Woohyun cover his mouth and shoot him a death stare. “If you don’t open your mouth no one will think you are mute.” Woohyun hissed.

“What is all this noise about?” You rub your eyes as you slowly sat up. “I heard someone say confess, who is in love?” You blink innocently at Woohyun and Baro. “No one.” Woohyun lied. “Really?” You look at Baro and he nodded his head. “Both of you are unfair always keeping secret from me!” You puffed your cheeks and pout. “Good morning ___-si.” Jinyoung smile. “Oppa!” You run toward Jinyoung and hug him with your arms around his waist. “Come on, who is the blood related brother here?” Baro said. “I am not giving you a hug, since you and Woohyun oppa is hiding something from me.” You answer.

“Not me! Is…” Woohyun use a pillow and smack Baro’s face. “Who is it?” You ask. “Nobody.” Woohyun smile. *He is definite hiding something from Me.* you look at Woohyun. “Auntie and uncle told us to wake both of you up to have breakfast. You better hurry up and go wash up now.” Jinyoung pinch your nose and you giggle. Baro saw Woohyun’s facial expression change, “someone is jealous~” Baro chuckle and he earn another smack from Woohyun. “YA! I am your hyung!” Baro protested. “But, you don’t act like one.” Woohyun talk back.

“Morning Woohyun-si.” Jinyoung smile. “Morning.” Woohyun reply coldly. “Someone doesn’t like me.” Jinyoung said. “Glad that you can feel it.” Woohyun leave the room and to the toilet. “No worries bro, he just jealous that’s all.” Baro slung his arm onto Jinyoung’s shoulder. “I can feel it.” Jinyoung giggles. *When is he going to change?* Jinyoung shook his head.

AT THE DINING TABLE

“Appa! I have something to ask you!” Baro said. “What?” Your father answer. “Why did you let ___ and Woohyun sleep in the same room?!” Baro ask. “It’s because of you!” You father whack the back of Baro’s head. “WAE?!” He answers in shock. “Who ask you to lock your room?! Talking about that made me even more angry, who allow you to go JeJu island without telling both of us?!” Your father scold and Baro whilst acting like he didn’t heard anything from him. “You made your mum worried and stay up all night waiting for you! Plus, we can’t even contact you!” Your father added.

“I am sorry mum, my phone runs out of batteries.” Baro apologized. “Can’t you get someone else phone to call?!” Your father lectured. “But, I did leave a note!” Baro protested. “Where?” Your father debates. “Inside my room…” Baro frowned and your dad just stares at him. “Mianhae, I should ask Baro properly before bring him along.” Jinyoung apologized. “No, it’s not your fault. It’s this stupid boy of mine.” Your father answer.

“I am sorry mum.” Baro pouted and hug your mum. “It’s okay, don’t do it again understand?” Your mum caresses his face. “Ne, I never dare anymore.” Baro nodded his head. “Oppa can be cute at time like this.” You giggled at Baro who is still pouting cutely. “Let’s go to the old hideout we use to today.” Jinyoung suggests. “Okays!” You cheer. “Alright!” Baro smile. “How about Woohyun? Let’s go together as a group.” Jinyoung smile. “Fine.” He answers. “YAY!” You and Baro jump around.

ON THE WAY TO HIDEOUT

You are walking with Jinyoung at the front and Woohyun plus Baro at the back. “Oppa how is life in collage?” You ask. “Fine and fun.” Jinyoung smile. “I can’t wait to attend collage!” You beam. “Why? It’s great to be a kid.” Jinyoung look at you. “Being a kid is boring!” You cooed. “But, if you grow up you have to work and it’s really tiring.” Jinyoung reply. Then, you and he continue to chat about random stuff.

“Bro, are you jealous?” Baro swing his arm onto Woohyun’s shoulder. “No…” Woohyun answer in short and look at you. “You are as stubborn as a bull.” Baro scratch his hair. “You know sometimes stop being so stubborn maybe things can get better.” Baro said. “It’s not like I want this, I just can’t change myself.” Woohyun sigh. “No trouble bro, you just need time.” Baro patted his back. “Did you ever try confessing to my innocent sister?” Baro asks. “What?!” Woohyun answer in shock.

“You know my sister is really slow in love, if you don’t tell her she never knows and she will like someone else. I really love this younger sister of mine, innocent, kind-hearted and cute. If anyone woos her, I will break their legs even it cost my life.” Baro said proudly and Woohyun look at him in shock. “Relax ~ unless it’s someone I trusted like you.” Baro patted Woohyun’s chest and Woohyun feel relieved. “I only could think that you suit this sister of mine…” Baro confess. “What about Jinyoung hyung?” Woohyun ask. “Nah ~ I don’t want my sister end up with any of my brothers.” Baro shook his head.

“To tell the truth, I confessed before.” Woohyun blushed. “WHEN?!” Baro answer in surprises. “Yesterday night…” Woohyun look down with his head low. “Really?! What happen?!” Baro asks. “She falls asleep…” Woohyun answer in embarrassment and Baro laughed his heart out. “It is not funny…” Woohyun said in embarrassment. “Sorry bro…” Baro wipe away his tears of laugher. “My sister sure knows how to find a time to sleep…” He said along with a little giggle.

“Hyung help me…I can’t find the right time to tell her how I feel…Plus, I am afraid she reject me and our friendship will break.” Woohyun run his hand through his hair. “Chill bro, you need time so does she. My sister likes you, no. Should love you. But, she does not figure it out yet; give her a little more time.” Baro comfort Woohyun. “I can’t take it anymore; I just want to make her mine.” Woohyun sigh. “You and I knew that love cannot be force, just bear a little more. Okay?” Baro smile and Woohyun nodded.

“Oppa! Hurry up! Both of you are so slow ~” You rush them. “Coming!” Baro answer. “Take it easy ~” Baro remind Woohyun. *Bear a little more Nam Woohyun, you can do it!* Woohyun thought.

HIDEOUT

You happily open the door of the hideout, “everything is still the same.” You beam as you scan the whole hideout. “My favourite sofa is still around.” Baro lay on it in joy. “The photo frames are gone.” Jinyoung said. “What?! Who took it?” Baro got up from the sofa. *Something here seem wrong…* Woohyun thought.

“Ya! Who are you and why are you in out hideout?!” A guy with tattoo on his right arm yelled. “Your hideout?! It’s ours!” Baro reply. “Hyung, they are the original owner of this hideout.” They guy holding a baseball bar whisper. “Who cares? It’s ours now, just act fierce.” Her whisper back. “You see we are all educated people right? Just apologies to us and everything solved.” He smirks. “You must be kidding?! Apologies to you?!” Baro answer in surprises. Jinyoung hold onto Baro’s shoulder and shook his head.

“We are sorry for entering your hideout. But, can we have our photo frame that was here back?” Jinyoung ask nicely. “Hyung!” Baro shouted. “Why is Jinyoung oppa apologizing to them? This place belongs to us.” You protest to Woohyun. Knowing what Jinyoung is trying to do, “its Okays ____. It’s just a hideout.” Woohyun patted your head. “The photo frame? The one fill with weird drawings around?” He asks. “Yes.” Jinyoung answer. “That piece of trash? We crash it and throw it away already.” The six of them laughed. “Why you!” Jinyoung stop Baro. “Thanks, we will be leaving now.” Jinyoung smile.

“Wait a minutes.” Someone use the baseball bat and block your way. “We change our mind, if you want to leave her hand that pretty lady there.” The guy with tattoo’s hand almost touches your face. But, Woohyun slap it away. “Don’t use your dirty hand to touch her.” Woohyun hiss and pull you behind him. “What if I want to?” He smirks. “YA! Touch my sister and you are going to hell!” Baro shouted. Jinyoung broke the stares and place his hands on that man’s shoulder, “We should not bring innocent people into this.” Jinyoung warn.

“What can you do? We have six people here and you only have three.” He laughed. “I guess we have no choice then?” Jinyoung smirks. *I get what he means now.* Woohyun smirks too. “Baro, take care of your sister.” Jinyoung order. “Roger boss.” Baro salute and pull you out of the hideout. “Wait! Where are we going?!” You yell at Baro. “Ready?” Jinyoung look at Woohyun. “Never been so ready before.” Woohyun laugh.

“Stop wasting our time!” The guy with the baseball bat attack Woohyun. But, he kicks his stomach. “Woah, your fighting skills improved.” Jinyoung praise Woohyun. Then, another guy charge towards Jinyoung and Jinyoung punches his face. “You too, your skills improved too.” Woohyun returns. “Thank you.” Jinyoung smile. After that, the fight starts. “Listen to me, no matter what happen don’t run out from this tree understands?!” Baro hold onto your shoulder and told you seriously. “Ne…” You answer. “Good girl.” Baro patted your head and run back to the hideout. “Oppa, be careful! “ You shout and he shows you an ‘ok’ sign.

After a while, you got worried and want to run back to help them suddenly someone tapped your shoulder. “Ahhhh! Let go of me, don’t touch me!” You scream thinking that is those gangster just now. “Don’t be scare, is me princess. Woohyun oppa!” Woohyun said in a soft tone. You hug Woohyun tightly and buried your head in his chest in tears. “I thought the gangster found me, I thought three of you wouldn’t come back and I am worried of you guys!” You cried in Woohyun’s arms.

Woohyun smile slowly form on his face and hug you back. “Dare dare; nothing is going to happen to us anymore.” He your hair comforting you. “Why do you think we will lose? Don’t you have confidence in us?” Woohyun joked. “I don’t mean that way, they got weapons with them.” You slowly pulled away and look at Woohyun’s face with buries at the edge of his lips and his face. “Oppa, you Okays?!” You touch the bruise that makes her flinch a bit. “Sorry…” You apologized. “Why are you apologizing? It’s not princess’s fault, its those gangster’s fault. With or without weapons, I’ll protect you and no one can hurt you unless I am died!” Woohyun assure you.

*I’ll protect you…* your heart beat faster after hearing those words from Woohyun. “We are back ~” Baro sang. “Oh! I guess we came at the wrong time?” He joked. “Oppa!” You run towards them and hug them. “Anything happen to you?” Jinyoung concern and you shook your head. “All of you are in bruise…” You said. “This nothing precious sister, you should look at those guys we fought. Some of them got their hands broken from Woohyun.” Baro giggle. “Let’s go back home.” You said. “Sure, I am hungry after the fight.” Baro touch his empty stomach and you pinch his cheek.

Jinyoung let out a hand to Woohyun who was sitting on the grass, “Let’s go home brother.” Jinyoung smile. “Sure.” Woohyun held onto Jinyoung’s hand and smile back. Woohyun and Jinyoung’s arm are on each other shoulder, “you fought well.” Jinyoung compliment Woohyun. “You too, didn’t know you can fight this well.” Woohyun laugh. “Come on, I am a man after all.” Jinyoung smile. “Oh no!” Baro stopped. “Why did you stop?” You ask Baro. “How are we going to explain this to Umma and Appa?” Baro worried. “I guess we should tell them the truth.” You answer and the two from the back nodded their head too.

HOME SWEET HOME

“Oh My God! What happen to the three of you?!” Your mum gasps in shock. “Ahhh… we got into a fight…” Baro rub the back of his neck. “With others or within the three of you?” Your mum question. “Of course with others mum!” Baro answer and enter the house. “What happen to you?” Your father saw in shock too. “We got into fight with gangster.” Baro reply. “How?” Your father asks. “We went into our hideout, Jinyoung hyung was nice with them at first until they almost molest ____ and in the end some of them got their hand broken by Woohyun.” Baro answer proudly.

“Well done my boy!” Your father pat Baro’s back. “And thank you Woohyun-si and Jinyoung-si for saving my baby girl.” Your father thanks the both of them. “Its fine, we have fun too.” Jinyoung answer and Woohyun smile. “Are your injuries Okays?” Your mum asks. “It’s fine omma, no worries!” Baro assure. “Then, dinner is ready. Go wash your hand and face now.” Your mum order.

In between the dinner, “omma. Can Jinyoung hyung stay over tonight?” Baro request. “If his parents are fine with it then it’s fine.” Your mum answer. “Yes! Jinyoung hyung you can stay over!” Baro and you cheer in joy. “Aren’t you happy?” You ask Woohyun. “I am happy he could stay over.” Woohyun smile.

After your shower, you took the first aid box from the kitchen and search for Woohyun. You saw Woohyun leaning against the door leading to your family field and you went towards him. “Oppa.” You call Woohyun. “Yes princess?” Woohyun smile. “What are you looking at?” You ask. “Stars.” Woohyun answer. “What so special about the stars today?” You look up at the sky. “Nothing.” Woohyun smile. “Then, why are you looking at it?” You question him. “Because I miss someone.” Woohyun answer. “Who?” You got nervous. *Hope it’s not a girl!* you pray. “Harabeoji.” He laughs. “Oh.” You relieved. “What are you here then?” Woohyun look at you. “I want to help you to clean your injuries.” You smile.

“There’s no need to clean them, they are just bruise.” Woohyun said. “The one on your left cheek are not.” You point and Woohyun touch it. *When did I have this?* Woohyun thought. “Don’t touch it.” You held Woohyun's hand and you open the first aid box. “It will hurt so bear a little Okays?” You told Woohyun and he nodded his head. You start to clean up Woohyun’s scar and he flinched a bit. “Am I using too much force?” You ask and he shook his head.

Jinyoung who came down from upstairs wanted to grab a drink after he saw you and Woohyun he stop his movement. “Hyung did you…” Jinyoung cover Baro’s mouth. “If you want your sister to get a wonderful boyfriend, just keep quiet.” Jinyoung nod Baro, Baro and Jinyoung smile as they saw the scene. So, they went back upstairs. “There, all done.” You paste the plaster on Woohyun’s cheek and smile. “I will put back the first aid box first.” You carried the box to the kitchen. Woohyun touch the plaster that you pasted just now, *I should give her time. I will wait for you princess.* Woohyun thought and smile sweetly.

IN YOUR ROOM

Both you and Woohyun heard knocks on the door and the door slowly open. “Hey! Let’s sleep together!” Baro and Jinyoung join in. “Sure!” You beam. “I find out I can’t sleep without Woohyun around me.” Baro hug Woohyun and snuggle at his neck. “Let go of me!” Woohyun tries to push Baro away and the rest laugh at them.

5 minutes later, “lights off.” Jinyoung switch off the light. The 4 of you are sleeping together; you sleep in between Woohyun and Baro along with Jinyoung beside Baro. *This is the best holiday I had!* you and Woohyun thought in unions.

--------------------------------

Hey! Here is a night update kekekes !

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, SUBBING AND VIEWING THIS FANFICS!

KAMSAHAMINDA!

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DINOWOO JANG DONGWOO !

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY !

Kekekeks, our dinwoo cried when infinite gave him a surprises^^

Dont cry Dongwoo! Saranghae <3