Ji Ae & The past!

My FairyTales!

You are at the indoor sport hall sitting at the corner waiting for Infinite. But, you just can’t forget about what SungJong said in the morning. *Ji Ae really confesses with Woohyun oppa 2 years ago?* you thought as you hug your knee. *But… Why it seem like Hyemi and SungJong hate her so much?* you lay your chin on top of your knee.

“Why so gloomy princess?” Woohyun sat in front of you. “Oppa, I have something to ask you. Just two of us privately.” You said. *May be she is confessing to me?!* Woohyun thought and told the rest of the member to go first. “I am not leaving without her.” Myungsoo stood there. “Let’s go~” SungYeol pull Myungsoo out. “LET ME GO!” Myungsoo whined. *I hope you clear these things up ~~~.* SungYeol thought.

After the members left, the sport hall left the two of you, Woohyun smile happily along with his weird thoughts. “Is there something you want to say?” Woohyun smile. *Faster!* Woohyun thought eagerly. “Oppa…” You call. “Yes!” Woohyun said. “I accept it!” He holds your hand. “What are you talking about?” You look at him in confuse. “I agree with whatever you said.” He beams.

“I don’t understand…what are you talking about? I want to talk about Ji Ae…”Woohyun smile disappear and let go of your hand. “Nothing about her, let’s go home.” Woohyun stood up and you grab his wrist. “You promise me, you will tell me everything I ask you…” You mumble. *Why did I say something like this?!* Woohyun mentally slapped himself. He sat back down and took in a big breath. “Okays, ask anything you want.” He said.

“Did Ji Ae confess to you 2 years ago?” You ask and he nodded his head. “How do you know her?” You ask again. “Why are you asking this question?” Woohyun look at you. “You promise…” You pout. “Okays, you want to know about Ji Ae right?” Woohyun move closer a bit. *I blame myself for making so many promises to her.* He sighs.

You nodded your head and waiting for Woohyun to speak. “Ji Ae is a girl and she is 17 years old…”You hit Woohyun’s forehead lightly. “Don’t say stupid stuff.” You said and Woohyun giggle. Woohyun let out a big sigh, “promise me something first.” Woohyun look straight into your eyes and held onto your hand. “OKAYS.” You agree.

“Stay away from Ji Ae…” Woohyun said firmly. You don’t want to accept it at first, but wanting to know more about the relationship between Woohyun and Ji Ae you accept it. “The seven of us knew Ji Ae since our childhood days.” He started. “Before you knew me?” You ask. “Yes.” He smiles. *My happiness moment* Woohyun thought.

“Ji Ae and Infinite was best friend, we always run around together and play together. Ji Ae wasn’t like this; she was really cheerful and sweet. She was really close with SungJong. They are best friend!” Woohyun said. “REALLY?!” You respond in shock. “Yup, SungJong and Ji Ae always run around together holding hands and the rest of us will just chase them from the back. They also share the same blanket when we are having our afternoon nap.” Woohyun tries his best to recall. “Woah, your are so close with each other.” You envy.

“If you want we can do it now~ like that night we slept on the same bed and sharing the same blanket.” Woohyun giggle. “Just continue with the story!” You playfully hit Woohyun’s arm feeling blush. “Okays Okays~ as we got older we attend the same kindergarten. Each one of us manages to have and know new friends in school except Ji Ae. She is always asking kids to leave her alone or go away. So one day, I went to talk to her. She was sitting on the chair drawing the 8 of us holding hands with a bright smile.” Woohyun said.

“Ji Ae ah, why don’t you play with other?” Woohyun ask Ji Ae. “I don’t need anyone!” Ji Ae yelled. “I only need the 7 of you!” Ji Ae hugs Woohyun with her hands around his waist and her face buried in his chest.

Woohyun pulled her away and look at her. “Ji Ae ah, oppa can’t always be with you. Sometimes, having more friends is better.” Woohyun told her. “If you don’t want to play with me then leave! I don’t need you! I have the rest of the oppas!” She pushes Woohyun and Woohyun fall onto the floor looking at her back view. From then Ji Ae didn’t attend kindergarten anymore.

Next, we attended the school primary school, “There’s where I knew you!” You giggle. “Yup, I know my precious princess there.” He ruffles your hair. *That’s when the period of time I fall in love you with you too…* Woohyun thought. “Continuing the story, the seven of us study in different class and before that we promise Ji Ae we will not make new friends. So, I always sit alone.” He said. “Ohhh! I remember~ everyone thought you are cold and no one want to be near to you!” You said. “Only you came talking to me~” Woohyun smile. “Kekeke~ I am friendly!” You smile.

“Hello! ~~~-hminda!” You said with a smile to the lonely Woohyun. “Go away; I don’t need you as a friend.” Woohyun said coldly. “But, I want to be friends with you~.” You sat on the chair beside him and pout. “Just go away, I have my own friends.” Woohyun flip the next page of his storybook. “What is this story about?” You took a peek. “None of your business.” Woohyun closes his storybook. “You are so mean~” You pursed your lips. “Yup, that’s why leave me alone.” He said.

But, you didn’t give up. You always sat beside Woohyun and talk to him slowly both of you becomes friends. Ji Ae knew that Woohyun has a new friend; she starts to do things that caught attentions of everyone.

For example, throwing stuffs at people and boss people around with an annoying attitude! “Ji Ae! Stop it! You hurt SungJong!” Hoya said helping SungJong up. “So?! I like it!” Ji Ae giving those big missy attitude. “Then, we will leave you!” Woohyun scream and everyone left her behind. “I guess this is the reason why…” Woohyun trying to recall as much as he can. “Oh…” You nodded your head. “Kind of think about it, why do you want to know about Ji Ae and me?” Woohyun raise his eyebrow.

*Why? I don’t know too…It’s just my heart hurts when I heard that? I DON’T KNOW!* you thought. “You Okays?” Woohyun look at you. “Yeah~ let’s go home.” You stood up. *That’s really what she wants to ask?!* Woohyun thought. “That’s all?” Woohyun trying to confirm. “Yeah…Is there something I forgot?” You look back at him.

“No! Nothing let’s go~” Woohyun took his bag and walk like a robot. *Weird…* you thought as you look at Woohyun.

(WOOHYUN’S HOUSE)

He ruffled his hair with the towel and went into his room lying on his bed flat looking at the ceiling. *The past…* He sighs and sat up. *Photo album!* He thought and went to unlock the cabinet that have all of the photo albums in it. I took out a few and sat down leaning against the bed.

Woohyun flip open the pages one by one, slowly analyzing it and flashback will just replay itself. There are many picture of him and the gangs together. Woohyun chuckle at one of the photo where SungJong fall down at the his crying. “Memories…”Woohyun flip the next page.

It was then the picture you and Woohyun took together, your smile was always there and everywhere. “Dirty kitten~” Woohyun said as he saw one of the picture where you are full of dirt and you still make a peace sign along with a big smile.

After as Woohyun place the albums back to its place, Woohyun spotted a very old and dust album at the very end of the cabinet. *What is this?* Woohyun took it out and blow the dust off. Then Woohyun open it, “Family.” The cover page wrote. As he flip, those wonderful feeling came back. The complete family he used to have.

Woohyun stop, as he saw the new family photo that was shot before he left London. His step-brother HaYoung ad his dad’s second wife was in it too. Everyone were not smiling except his aunt still refuse to call her mum. A paper slip out from the back of the album and he open it.

It was a family picture he drew when he was young, everyone was smiling and in joy.

~FLASHBACK~

“APPA!” Woohyun yell in joy as he run towards his father study room to show him the family picture he drew in school. “You sure you are going to do it?” Woohyun’s grandmother ask his father. “I have no choice omma, she is having my baby.” Woohyun’s father yell and slammed his fist on the table. *baby…?* Woohyun thought.

“HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!” Woohyun’s mum cried. “Don’t cry since that women is carrying a Nam’s blood inside of her.” Woohyun’s grandmother trying to comfort her. “What about Woohyun…?” She said. “He have to accept the fact that he is going to have another brother from a different that’s all, how hard is that going to be?” His father said.

*Is this calling having affairs, that I heard from others older people…?* Woohyun thought. *How can my father do this to my mother?* He walk a few steps behind in shock and his drawing drop from his hand. “Young master what are you doing here?” The butler ask. He don’t know what to do, tears just flow down and Woohyun just ran to somewhere that’s quiet for him to let him clam himself. “Woohyun!” Many voices shouted from the back.

“How can my dad do something like this?!” Woohyun cried with his face down. “You Okays?” A voice comfort him. Woohyun lids his head up and to see who it is… “Oh! Is you Nam Woohyun! Hello!” You wave and smile at Woohyun.

*Why does she have to be here?!* Woohyun thought as he hide his face away from you. “Why are you crying Woohyun-si?” You sat beside him. “Go away!” Woohyun yelled. You took out a candy from your pocket, “Woohyun-si eat this.” You smile. Woohyun took a peek, “Why?” He ask. “My mum say when you are upset, eat a candy and you will feel better~” You look at him. “Thank you…” Woohyun took and eat it.

After a few minutes, “You omma lied. I don’t feel better…”Woohyun said still feeling down. “It can’t be!” You ate a piece too. “Maybe, it doesn’t works this time. Mianhae!” You struck your tongue out and rub the back of your neck. “Why are you here?” Woohyun look at you. “Me? Hmmm…” You try to recall why you are doing here.

“I remember! I was playing fetch with my friends on the way back home and the ball flew in. So, I climb in and find it. Then, I heard someone crying so I end up here.” You just giggle as you tell him everything. *She is really cute and nice…*Woohyun thought. “How does the ball look like? I will help you as a repay for giving me a sweet.” Woohyun stood up. “REALLY?! THANK YOU!” You grab Woohyun’s hand and jump up and down.

*I don’t know why whenever she is around, I feel warm and my heart pounding fast…Is this what they call…Love?* Woohyun smile. “The ball is red in colour with black star on it.” “Let’s go.” Both of you start searching for it while holding hands. “Woohyun-si, your garden look like a jungle.” You complain.

“I agree…” Woohyun respond as he had a hard time finding it too. “THERE!” You point at the pond. “How did it get so far?!” Woohyun ask in disbelieve. “Who cares? At least we found it!” You pull Woohyun along with you. “The ball is so far away~” You pout. Woohyun found a stick near the pond, he pick up the stick and start to pull in nearer. But, it went further and further. “Mianhae…” Woohyun apologies. “It’s Okays, let’s try other method.” Both of you thought for a new plan.

Woohyun walk to the edge of the pond. “That’s dangerous! It’s Okays, it just a ball!” You said. “No, I promise I will help you to get it back and I will do it!” Woohyun trying to reach for the ball. You walk towards him, “I will help too.” You smile. You held onto Woohyun’s hand as he try to reach for the ball. “Got it.” Woohyun smile.

“YAY!” You cheer and let go of Woohyun’s hand. “Ohhhh!!” Woohyun fall and pull you down with him. “SPLASH!” Both of you are soaking wet, “hahaha!” Both of you were laughing away. “You should smile more Woohyun-si, you look really nice with it.” You smile. “Thanks…” He rub the side of his neck feeling shy.

“Woohyun!” His mum shouted. “OMMA!” Woohyun wave. “What are you doing here? And you are…?” Woohyun’s mum look at you with her gentle smile. You stood up and the water is at your knee level. “ANNYEONGHASYO! ~~~-HIMINDA!” You bow. “Annyeonghasyo ~~~-si.” Woohyun’s mother greeted back.

After that incident, you and Woohyun got really close. Until one day Woohyun has to go to London for a period of time. Memories just came pass him, “can’t believe a picture has so many memories in it…” Woohyun wipe away his tears and close the album.

“Meow?” Marshmallow stood beside him. “Yes, mallow?” Woohyun pat her head. She his hand as a comfort. “Thank you, you remind me of her.” He continue pat her head. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yoz! I am back, having writer's block...
Hope this chapter makes sense... kekeks :DDD

A very drama story I have here xDDD

But, I love it :]]]

Thanks for all those comments, subbing, and viewing :D

KAMSAHAMINDA! PLEASE CONTINUE LOVE ME :DDDD