Horror Wednesday

My FairyTales!

“Morning Woohyun oppa!” You smile. “Morning princess why are you here in my class?” Woohyun wonder. “Ani, I just want to ask about math so I came over and Hoya oppa haven’t reach school yet. Sorry am I bothering you? If I am, I will leave now…” You answer. “No! Not at all, I am free! See there is no one in class yet.” He holds on your wrist. Kind to think about it, Woohyun and you arrive in school earlier than before. “Really?” You ask. “Of course.” Woohyun gave you his warm smile. *I can’t waste any second if I have the chance to be with you.* Woohyun thought.

You ask many questions about mathematics, “Oh! Finally I understand how to do mathematics!” You smile. “Aren’t that great? You will be passing your retest tomorrow.” Woohyun ruffles your hair. “I will be acing it! For Woohyun oppa!” You cheer yourself. “Ani, it’s not for me. But, yourself. You work hard for the test right?” Woohyun smile. “Oppa, if I have any extra question I want to ask can I go to your house tonight?” You ask. “Sure.” He answers and you thank him.

Then, Ji Ae and her friends are laughing away until she saw you giggling away with Woohyun. “Yah! I don’t remember you in this class.” Ji Ae said hashing to you. “Why are you in this class anyway? Are you trying to act sweet and innocent in front of Woohyun oppa?! Let me tell you don’t think about it you ! GET OUT NOW!” Ji Ae bark. “I can’t believe it, ____-shi you are think kind of girl. Throwing you to guys just to gain popularity from them.” Her friend insults you. “Maybe, she even slept with the rest of Infinite oppa too.” Another added. “It’s not like this!” You protested. “Then what? Tell me!” Ji Ae shouted.

Woohyun slap Ji Ae, “mind your words. Don’t insult anyone anyhow you like and maybe your friends plus you did that too just that no one knew about it.” Woohyun protect you and scold Ji Ae in a cold way. Ji Ae and her friends are stun by what Woohyun did, “princess you okay? Ignore what she said; don’t listen to what a spited. It’s a waste of time even listening to it and that voice of hers it’s so disgusting I want to puke already.” Woohyun said emotionless. You were speechless; you never saw Woohyun hit a girl before since he was a gentleman. “Oppa…” Woohyun cut your sentence. “Go back to class first; let’s meet during our break later. Hurry up, the bell is going to ring soon.” Woohyun push you out of class 2D and waved.

As soon as you return back to class, his smile was no longer on his face and he went back to his seat. “Did you just slap me?” Ji Ae asks Woohyun in disbelieves. “Do you want to try it again? I wouldn’t mind. Since I am finding ways to release my anger from what you arrange the whole time.” Woohyun flip the pages of the storybook to where he stopped. “No one dare to slap me…” Ji Ae traces the place where Woohyun slapped. “Then, I will be the first one.” Woohyun answer. Ji Ae slammed her palm on Woohyun’s table, “Do you know what you done?!” She was vexed. “I know, teaching a spoilt brat how to behave.” Woohyun stare at her.

“Nam Woohyun, do you know that…” Woohyun stood up, his shadow towering over her. “I know, just one comment you can just kill her?” Woohyun smirks. “Let me tell you, get a life! If you think that doing such childish stuff can make my heart facing you than you are wrong! Even I know I have to leave her one day, hurting her one and even make her cry one day. It’s my problem! I will find ways to cancel this marriage!” Woohyun yell. “What can you do? Stop saying those big words. There is nothing you can do Nam Woohyun, I swear to you once remember? I swear to you that I will make her suffered worst than what I am now! This slap, I will bear and allow me to tell you I will give it back to her.” Ji Ae laughs evilly and she leaves the class. *That girl she must be crazy!* Woohyun furrowed his eyebrow. “Morning bro!” Dongwoo called and Woohyun just walk pass him.

“Where are you going?” Sungyu ask. “Skipping class.” Woohyun leave without giving them any chance to ask another question. “Did my ears heard wrongly? Nam Woohyun skipping class?!” Dongwoo ask Sungyu in disbelieve. “Your ears are working fine.” Sungyu answer. “I mean… Isn’t that going to ruin his reputation in the student council club? He could get into trouble if the school found out!” Dongwoo spit everything out. “Beats me, let’s get ready for class.” Sungyu answer. “HYUNG! Aren’t you worry for him?!” Dongwoo yell. *Something is wrong; Woohyun isn’t a guy who skips class. What happen?* Sungyu thought.

“Remember what deal you make with me, if you fail to complete it or run away. You will get it from me!” Ji Ae told that unknown man. “No problem, I wouldn’t mind. I get cash and I am allowed to play with that women’s body.” That guy smirked. “When it’s over I will pay you and your friends.” Ji Ae said. Then, Ji Ae stood at a corner waiting for someone from your class who is easy to control. “Hayoung-shi!” Ji Ae called. “Oh…Ji Ae…” Hayoung answer awkwardly. “Can you pass this to ____-shi? The teacher asks her to fill in some details and return it back to the music room.” She acted innocent. “Why don’t you pass it to her yourself?” Hayoung question. “You see…____-shi and I have a little misunderstanding with each other so…” She plays with her fingers.

“_____-shi is not that kind of people who are angry with those smalls stuff, it’s better for you to hand it yourself.” Hayoung reply. *Seriously, when did he become so annoying?!* Ji Ae cursed him. Just nice the bell ring and Ji Ae just shove the files to Hayoung. “Thanks!” She ran away. *Now ~ for the final show.* She smirk. *Nam Woohyun, you force me too.* the last thought of Ji Ae.

“____-shi, the teacher asks you to add some details and return it to the music room as soon as possible.” Hayoung pass you the file. “Why music room?” Myungsoo question. “I don’t know I just follow orders.” Hayoung reply. “Thank you, Hayoung-shi.” You smile. “____, don’t you feel weird? Why music room?” Myungsoo ask. “Maybe the teacher is busy; he or she just ended their lesson there.” You answer. “I will follow you later.” Myungsoo said firmly. “It’s okay.” You answer. “I can’t hear you!” Myungsoo close his ear.

BREAK TIME

“Wait for me.” Myungsoo told you. “Aish, I told you I am fine!” You raise your voice a bit. “I don’t care.” Myungsoo answer. “Myungsoo-shi, I would like to have a word with you.” The teacher said. “Now?! Can’t you do it later?! I am fine with History class, I don’t mind skipping it! Just not now!” Myungsoo reply. *What’s wrong with this kid?* your teacher thought. “But, I mind! Now! Here!” He said firmly. “I guess you have no choice than oppa? I will be leaving then!” You run out of the class. “YAH!” Myungsoo scream. “KIM MYUNGSOO!” The teacher said. “Aish! Can’t you wait?! I need to call someone; seriously you teachers have nothing to do! WE HAVE NOTHING TO TALK TOO!”  Myungsoo blabber and call Woohyun.

“Yeoboseyo?” Woohyun answer in a lazily voice. “Where are you?!” Myungsoo yelled. “You don’t need to be so loud and since when you became a stalker?” Woohyun laugh. “Quit being so cheesy already!” Myungsoo shouted. “KIM MYUNGSOO!” The teacher nagged. “Shut up already!” Myungsoo yelled at the teacher. “Are you mad? Shouting back to the teacher…” Woohyun ask. “It doesn’t matter! I am black mailing you now! If you don’t get to the music room now and ____ get harm! I will post your entire photo on FACEBOOK!” Myungsoo hung up the phone.

*music room…? Princess getting harm…? Don’t tell me that crazy girl is going to do something to her?!* Woohyun thought and rush towards the music room.

MUSIC ROOM

You open the door of the music room, you look around and no one is in it. “CLICK.” Someone from the back lock the door, you turn and having bad thoughts in your mind. Slowly you walk backwards, “hi.” The man gave you a disgusting smile. “Whoa, her body figures look nice.” Another look up and down. You use your blazer to cover yourself, “what are you doing?!” You ask in your shaking voice. “Let’s have some fun.” They move closer to you.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Did everyone watched Infinte's white confession mv?

if you havent you better hurry! It's so perfect :DDDDDDD

Let me give you a view ~

YUP! IT'S MYUNGSOO !!! KEKEKS :D

HURRY UP AND WATCH THE VIDEO !

THANKS FOR SUBBING, COMMENTING AND VIEWING THIS FANFICS!

KAMSAHAMINDA !!!!!