Mum...

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XECMs5xzTKw

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter, listen to it alright? Thanks ^^v

----------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun is still working in the office; his mum went into his study room thinking that she should help his beloved son to clean up a bit. She is happier compare to the last because Woohyun is back. She starts to eat more, she is crying lesser compare to the past and she is really delight knowing Woohyun is always there with her. But, everything ends here. She thought her son will be happy coming back here since she is around him. “Aish…this boy doesn’t know how to clean up his stuff properly.” Mrs. Nam stacks the files up and saw a diary that was open. She took a small little peek.

Are you doing fine without around you? Why am I always asking this question when I know I wouldn’t get a reply from you? I really want to know how you are doing without me around you…I miss you; I miss the days with you…

Mrs. Nam look around his desk, there is a photo frame that with the picture of you contain in it and a sticky note beside it writing, “My heart will always be there for you…” Woohyun wrote there. Slowly, she saw the paper dustbin which was filled with paper and she took out putting it on the table. She put out one and uncrushed it.

Me, without you, tears are all I can think of…

To be with you, seems to be like a far away dream

There was nothing, there was nothing

If this night over, I’ll be with you again

It's repeated in my heart         

It's repeated in my lips

It reminds me, did I losing you?

Her tears slips out from her eyes, she sank down sitting on the floor with her hands covering . She remember the days in the night when she will secretly open the door of Woohyun’s study room and saw Woohyun staring out the window not doing anything. *He must be in crying every night…What kind of my mother am I? Why am I always thinking about myself when my son is in pain…* She cried.

AT NIGHT

Woohyun went into his study room after having a shower, he sank into his arm chair feeling tired and he shut his eyes. *So… this is the life of working it’s really tiring…I am dying if this continues…* He thought and he on the radio to relax himself. “Today we have a really special audience who always wrote the same letter in to us telling us how he or she relationship life is like…Let’s grants her wishes alright?” The DJ said as he stop paused a while. “I guess the person who wrote this letter is a she because her nickname is Princess.” The DJ continues and Woohyun’s eyes popped out. He uses the remote to volume up the speaker as he listens to DJ.

“Hi my name is Princess; it’s a nickname that the person I loved always called me… I don’t know if he can heard me from here…I just want to tell him that I am doing fine in my country and I really do miss you…I hope that he is doing fine now in his life…I haven’t have a chance to replies the letter he wrote to me before he left me… I just want to tell you…I love you too… Maybe, I am too late too. Remember you said that you entrust me to another him? I decline it…I will wait for you to come back…I don’t know how long it will be…But, I will continue to wait for you. I thanks you for giving those precious memories too…The dances we had during the school festival, the piggy backs you carried me, the little jokes you tried that you said that tries to make me laugh or smile and the hugs they always warm me up whenever I am feeling down. Oh! You can’t forget the encouragement you gave me during the math retest; I still kept that lucky charm with me you know? It’s my treasure now. Remember our little daughter? She’s really a sunflower to me; she’s always cheering me up whenever I miss you. This few days, I found something that reminds me of you in the school… Sorry, I am being such a selfish fool that only think of myself during the past negating your feelings too. You must be living in the same pain as me right? Maybe even more than me…However, there’s a thing I hope you can do…Please find ways to tell me how are you now…please…Hope to hear good news from you soon my prince…” The DJ ended the letter and Woohyun’s back hit onto the chair in disbelieve.

*It’s really her…* Woohyun thought in sadness. “I see Miss. Princess really miss her Mr. Prince, if Mr. Prince you are listening to this message please contact her soon alright? Now, let’s play the song that she requested.” Then, the DJ played G.NA’s I miss you already. Tears just slipped out from Woohyun’s eyes, “that fool why don’t you just move on…?” Woohyun murmurs as he slammed his forehead onto his desk. “Stop waiting for me…I wouldn’t come back anymore…” He mumbles.

Outside the room, Woohyun’s mum is leaning against the wall grabbing the jacket she wanted to give Woohyun tightly hoping she wouldn’t make any sound. *I am really a bad mum…I only think about how happy I am when Woohyun come back to London…* She cried.

THE NEXT DAY

Woohyun’s mum went to find his dad, she was about to reach the door of the room. Hayoung’s mum came out from the room, “how can I help you sister?” She said looking down at her. “I need to find Woohyun’s dad if you can please don’t block the way.” She said and was about to walk in from the side. But, Hayoung’s mum uses her body to block her for moving forwards. “If you are asking him to cancel the wedding it’s impossible…” She said firmly and Woohyun’s mum furrowed her eyebrows.

“What do you mean impossible?!” She demands an answer but she just walk away going down the stairs. She chase after her, “tell me!” She yelled and she heard someone coming out from the bedroom. Woohyun’s dad came out and walks towards Hayoung’s mum. “Wooyoung! Please cancel Woohyun’s wedding, I beg you. I will do anything, anything!” She kneels down holding onto his arms in tears. “Aish! You are annoying!” His yank his arms back and walk down the stairs with Hayoung’s mum.

Woohyun’s mum got up, “Wooyoung! PLEASE CANCEL THE WEDDING! WOOHYUN IS SUFFERING I DON’T WANT HIM TO FOLLOW OUR FOOTSTEPS!” She shouted grabbing his arms again. “YOU ARE REALLY ANNOYING!” He yanked his arms back; Woohyun’s mum lost her balance and tripped over her own feet. Just nice, Woohyun came back to grab a file for the company. He heard noise from the living room and he walk over. His eyes widen in shock, he saw his own mother rolling down the stairs and landed flat on the cold hearted ground.

“MUM!” Woohyun shouted in fear and run towards her. “Mum, don’t scare me! Open your eyes!” Woohyun help her up, she is now lying in his arms. “Omma…please don’t leave Woohyun behind…” Woohyun cried. He felt something warm from the back, his eyes enlarge in terror. “Blood…” Woohyun murmurs, his head shot up and stare at the both that person who kill his mother. “Woohyun…it’s not what you see…” His father is trying to explain. “SOMEONE CALL THE HOPSITAL! PLEASE!” Woohyun cried and the maid hurry went to the phone and dials the numbers.

“Woohyun…” She whispers. “Omma…” Woohyun cries and his mother hand caresses his face. “Woohyun-ah, mianhae…omma can’t help you…I couldn’t help you to cancel the wedding…” She smile a little and Woohyun shook his head. “It’s alright, I just want omma back.” Woohyun wipe away his mother tears. “No…it’s not alright…” She murmurs. “I don’t want you to follow my footstep… getting married to someone you don’t love at all…” She mumbles. “Omma is getting tired…I will just sleep for awhile alright?” She slowly shuts her eyes. “NO OMMA WAKE UP! DON’T SLEEP! YOU HAVE TO SEE ME GETTING MARRIED; YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF MY CHILDREN FOR ME! OMMA PLEASE DON’T SLEEP!” Woohyun hug her closer to him. “SOMEONE HURRY UP AND CALL FOR THE ALBUMANCE!” Woohyun screams. “Omma…please don’t sleep…” Woohyun cries. “Omma…” He cried.

HOSPITAL

Woohyun, Hayoung and the rest of the family is standing out the surgery room waiting for the doctor to come out from the room. “Hyung, sit down. You have been standing for 4 hours.” Hayoung patted Woohyun’s back and he shook his head. After 10 minutes, the red light turned off. The doctor came out and Woohyun run towards him. “How’s my mum?!” He asks. “I am sorry…she hit onto her head and she bleed too much…” He lowers his head. “Are you kidding right…? She death? You didn’t check properly right? Go in and check again! Hurry up and go in and check again!” Woohyun push the doctor and Hayoung held him back. “Hyung!” Hayoung shouted. “GO IN AND CHECK AGAIN! MY MUM IS NOT DIED YET!” Woohyun yelled in tears.

Halmeoni cried, Woohyun’s father was stunned along with Hayoung’s mother. Woohyun sank down, “omma…” He said. “How can you leave Woohyun behind alone? You promise Woohyun that you wouldn’t leave him behind…” He breakdown. “Hyung…” Hayoung hug him. Woohyun’s eyes now are on his dad. “IT’S BECAUSE OF YOU!” Woohyun punch his dad. “STOP IT HYUNG!” Hayoung shouted and he pulls him back. “ YOU! IT’S BECAUSE OF YOU MY MUM DIE! IT’S BECAUSE OF YOU! I HATE YOU! FROM TODAY ONWARDS YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER!” He screams.

Next, it’s on Ji Ae. “WHY?! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO FORCE ME INTO A MARRIAGE?! WITHOUT THIS MARRIAGE MY MUM WOULDN’T DIE!” Woohyun shouted and Ji Ae stood there dumbfounded. “Mum…Mum…omma…” Woohyun broke down. “Omma…” He cried.

---------------------------------------------

Here's another update but school starts again tomorrow T-T

I am sorry if this is over drama... But, my tag is written drama right? Hehehs :D

THANKS FOR COMMENTING, SUBBING AND VIEWING THIS FANFICS!

KAMSAHAMINDA!