Goodbye Nam Woohyun.

My FairyTales!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gNHi-UCydU 

I was listening to this song while I am writing this chapter, listen to it okays? Thanks ^^v

----------------------------------------------------

The day have arrived, Woohyun is leaving going back to London. He walks out from his room with a few bodyguards standing outside his house and Junsu following him inside the house. He packs up his stuffs, “meow.” Marshmallow moans and Woohyun pick her up. “From today onwards you belong to your mum, please take care of her like how you take care of me.” Woohyun pecked Marshmallow’s forehead and places her inside a box. “Young master Woohyun, we have to leave now.” Junsu said and Woohyun sighed in depress. Junsu help him to carry some of the boxes and Woohyun slung his bag pack over his shoulder. He pick up the box where Marshmallow is in, they walk out of the door.

He bent down placing all the boxes in front of your door, he then shove his hand into his pocket taking out a small box with pink ribbon over it. Woohyun stood in front of your house. His hand touches the door, “goodbye my princess.” He murmurs and leaves.

“Meow!” You heard a cat growling outside the door of your house. You ignore it at first, “Meow!” Another came and you open the door of your house. “Marshmallow? Why are you here?” You wonder and she use her paws and hit the boxes out. You pick up and open it. Your eyes wonder in fear, “Why is Woohyun oppa’s house key here?” You said and saw all those boxes around marshmallow. You wore a slipper and look down the ground. You saw Woohyun walking away carrying his bag pack with a few bodyguards around. “No!” You mumble and rush to stairs.

Woohyun stops his movement and turn back having the last glance of the building that he has the most memories. *How I wish I could see your face now before I leave and never come back.* Woohyun thought. “Young master.” Junsu bowed and open the door of the limo where Woohyun’s father was sitting in. Woohyun was about to go into the limo, “NAM WOOHYUN!” You yelled as you are running towards his direction. *_____?* Woohyun thought.

“OPPA! DON’T LEAVE ME!” You shouted and the guards held onto both of your arms. “LET ME GO!” You tried to yank your hands back by they were strong. “YAH! LET GO OF HER!” Woohyun wanted to help you. “Where do you think you are going? The airplane does not wait for people.” His father said in calm. “You promise you wouldn’t hurt her!” Woohyun debates. “After you get in and we left here, they will let her go.” His father said and Woohyun clenches his fist.

Woohyun was about to close the door, “OPPA! PLEASE DON’T! YOU PROMISE ME YOU WOULDN’T LEAVE ME! NAM WOOHYUN YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME! WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT YOU AROUND ME?! NAM WOOHYUN!” You screamed and Woohyun shut the door. *I am sorry…* Woohyun shut his eyes. “Drive.” His father order and the drivers start driving. Tears flow out from your eyes, “LET ME GO!” You shouted. *How can you break the promise between us?!* You thought.

Woohyun turn his head back, checking if his dad did what he said. But, they didn’t. They are still holding your arms tightly and now he saw your tears flowing down your face. “APPA! ASK THEM TO LET HER GO! YOU PROMISE!” Woohyun yelled and his father smirks. “How naïve? I wouldn’t let her go until we got onto the plane.” Woohyun’s father reply. Woohyun’s eyes enlarges in fear and he look back again. He saw a bunch of boys punching those guards out and it was Infinite. He saw Myungsoo’s figures helping you up. “I see your friends are helping her out.” Woohyun’s father said.

YOUR SIDE

“LET GO OF HER!” A punch came and punches the bodyguards. You fell and Sungyu held onto you. Hoya, Dongwoo and SungYeol plus SungJong were punching the rest of the bodyguards. “_____!” Myungsoo shouted and helped you up. “Woohyun oppa…Woohyun oppa…” You said in between your tears. “Go.” Sungyu pushes you towards Myungsoo. “You are the only one who can bring Woohyun back; we don’t want to lose our best friend.” Sungyu smile along with other members. You hop onto Myungsoo’s motorbike and he drove towards the airport.

“Myungsoo oppa faster!” You rushes him and he drive faster. *Nam Woohyun please do leave yet!* Myungsoo thought.

AIRPORT

You got down the bike and run inside the airport without taking off the helmet. You run aimlessly not knowing where Woohyun was. *How can you leave like this? I haven’t confessed to you yet, didn’t you promise me you wouldn’t leave me?! Didn’t you promise you will take care of me forever? What will happen to me without you around me?! I haven’t heard you saying I love you to me! Nam Woohyun where are you?!* You thought and tears flow down your cheeks. “WOOHYUN OPPA!” You yelled his name again and again. “NAM WOOHYUN!” You scream and tears flows down.

Woohyun heard your voice from the back, “______?” He asks himself. “WOOHYUN OPPA!” You shouted looking left and right searching for Woohyun’s figures. “_____!” Woohyun shouted and your eyes widen. You run towards that direction, “WOOHYUN OPPA PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME BEHIND!” You shouted and Woohyun’s father pull Woohyun away walking into the lots of people. You lost Woohyun; your tears buried your vision. “YAH! NAM PABO WHERE ARE YOU?!” You shouted feeling hopeless, you run towards the counter and snatch the microphone.

“Hey miss you can’t!” The lady was about to stop you luckily Myungsoo came in time. “Aren’t you the heir of the Kim’s company?” She stutters and Myungsoo nodded his head. “Please…Just for awhile.” Myungsoo requested and she nodded her head. “YAH! NAM WOOHYUN! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR THIS, PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME! NOT KNOWING ME DOESN’T WANT YOU TO LEAVE, YOUR FRIENDS! INFINITE, THEY WANT YOU TO STAY TOO! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE WITHOUT BIDDING GOODBYE?! HOW CAN YOU JUST LEAVE LIKE THIS?! WHAT’S THE PROMISE BETWEEN US?! ARE THOSE FAKES?! I ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOU! I DON’T WANT ANYTHING! I JUST WANT YOU BACK!” You sobbed.

Woohyun at another side heard everything you said through the P.A system, he is crying he wants to tell you where he is. But, with his father here he can’t. “Customer boarding plane LD123 please goes to gate B now.” Your eyes enlarge and run towards to gate B. “It’s a cue for us to go too.” Woohyun’s father said and pulls Woohyun with him. Woohyun broke out from his grip trying to run away. But, the bodyguards grabbed him back. “LET ME GO!” Woohyun shouted and his father shook his head. “No use trying running away, why are you wasting your bright future for this girl?” He said and they pull him along.

You saw Woohyun and his father going in, you rushed and were blocked by the guards again. “SERIOUSLY, LET ME GO!” You yelled. “Sorry miss we can’t.” They said coldly. You knew Woohyun can hear you from here, “NAM WOOHYUN PLEASE DON’T LEAVE! YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME BUT WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME TO ANOTHER MAN?! YAH! ANSWER ME!” You cried. You watch him going in with your own bare eyes, “I love you.” Woohyun mouthed with tears in his eyes and you stood there dumbfounded.

After awhile, the guards release you. Your legs feel jelly and you slide down. “_____!” The rest of the Infinite shouted. Myungsoo hugged your tights in his arms, your eyes are soulless. Tears will just flow down like waterfall, SungJong are crying too in Dongwoo’s arms. “Hyung…” Dongwoo rubbed his shoulder and shushed him. Every Infinite looks down in disappointment, but they knew you are the one in pain most. “He said he love me just now…But, is him leaving me…? Are those promises fake? I feel like a stupid fool…” You murmur. Another pairs of arms came and hug you, “cry everything out. Infinite oppa are here.” Hoya said.

“Why am I that idiot always being fool by him…?” You cried. Suddenly, you stood up walking towards the entrance. “Miss you can’t do this.” They block your way. “PLEASE JUST LET ME GO IN! IF YOU DON’T, THE LOVE OF MINE WILL LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!” You begged. “____...” Myungsoo held you back. You heard the announcement that the airplane already departs. Your eyes saw the airplanes flew across you, you really give up. You lost everything…”I WANT NAM WOOHYUN BACK!” You broke down. “Please don’t act this way.” Myungsoo hugged you tightly. “I WANT NAM WOOHYUN!” You cried. “I just want everything back to normal…I just want him to be the normal Woohyun I love…” You cry.

WOOHYUN SIDE

Woohyun is sitting on his seat blankly with tears flowing down his cheeks; he is now finding ways to cheer himself up. He remembers whenever he feels down you will always give him a candy. He took out one and eats it. “Why doesn’t it feel as sweet as what she gave me?” He broke down. *How can I just leave her like this…?* the airplanes flew and Woohyun returns back to London. 

----------------------------------------------------

Hey, double updates! Hehes :))

I tries to update as much as I can before school starts okays? Hehehs ^^v

Anyways, thanks for commenting, subbing and viewing this fanfics

KAMSAHAMINDA!