Home sweet home!

My FairyTales!

“Halmeoni Kamsahaminda!” Woohyun bow to the granny next door. “Have fun with your girlfriend.” The granny smile and Woohyun blush a little. “Are you ready to go?” You ask Woohyun while to lock the door and you turn. “Oh! Annyeonghasyo halmeoni!” You smile and bow. “Good morning ___-si, have fun with Woohyun-si.” She smiles back. “Ne!” You answer. “You better be good little girl.” Woohyun warn marshmallow. “Meow.” She answers. “Then, we will be leaving now.” You said. “Goodbye Halmeoni!” Both of you wave.

TRAIN STATION

“I will go and buy the train tickets.” You told Woohyun and went to the counter. Woohyun look around the train station, *I should buy some drinks and snacks since it’s going to be a long journey.* He thought. “I am back.” You told Woohyun. “Let’s go then.” He said. So, both of you went on board the train. “Ticket please.” The man said and you hand him. “Where do you want to sit?” Woohyun asks. You scan the train, “there!” You pointed. “Ladies first.” Woohyun make way for you. “Thank you oppa.” You smile.

Soon, the train starts to move. There wouldn’t much people on the train only a few old couple, a few group of family and a middle age man. You sitting nearer to the window, open the window and cold wind blow in. You place your arm on the window and lay there having a look on the view. *If I didn’t take the train, I didn’t know Seoul is so beautiful.* you thought. Woohyun was listening to music as he looks at you from the back, *She seems to enjoy the view.* He smile and read his book. After one hour, you start to feel sick. *Train sick?* you feel disgusted.

 Then, you lay your head on Woohyun’s shoulder and close your eye. Woohyun took out his right side ear piece, “you alright?” He brushes your fringe to another side. “Train sick.” You pout. Woohyun giggle and took the packet of snack and drinks out. “Do you want a lollipop?” He took out. “What flavor?” You ask. “Princess’s favourite, strawberry.” He answers.

“Hooray!” You cheer a little since you really feel uncomfortable. Woohyun help you to unwrap the plastic cover of the lollipop, “say ah~” He smile. “Ah!” You open your mouth and woohyun put the lollipop into your mouth. “Is it yummy?” Woohyun asks. “Ne!” You smile happily. *She still act like a kid.* He shook his head.

You dig the plastic bag and took another lollipop out, unwrapped the plastic covering. “Say ah oppa~” You copied Woohyun. “Ah~” He open his mouth while his eye is glued to the book. “What flavor is the lollipop?” You ask Woohyun. “Pudding.” He simply answers. “The flavor I don’t like the most.” You pout. “But, my favourite.” Woohyun giggle. “Want to listen to music?” Woohyun offered. “Okays.” You accepted. You sat up straight and you got bored. You pick up your bag pack and find something that can help you to kill time. *What is this?* you analysis the unfamiliar pouch and you it. *Camera!* you smile.

“Oppa! Let’s take picture together.” You plead Woohyun. “Later Okays?” He said. “Please!” You did a bit of aegyo to him. *She’s smart, she knew I can’t resist It.* Woohyun thought. “Fine, you win.” Woohyun surrender and close his book. “1, 2, 3 smile!” Both of you posed with the lollipop in your mouth. After taking a few more, “let’s take picture with my phone.” Woohyun said. “Shiro~” You decline. “WAE?! I took with you it’s my turn.” He cooed. “Fine.” You frown and both of you continue took picture together.

“It was fun.” You said and look through the photos. “Woohyun oppa you look silly.” You laugh looking at Woohyun’s silly pose. “Please, its call cute.” He said. “Ne ne…” You bear your laugher. “How long more will we reach there?” You ask Woohyun. “I guess 45 minutes.” He answers. “45 minutes more?!” You shock and Woohyun nodded. “What can I do?” You lay back to the seat. “Sleep? Oppa’s shoulder will be your pillow.” Woohyun pat his shoulder. “Is it comfortable?” You joked. “Of course, didn’t you test it just now?” He looks at you. “Hmmm…not bad I guess?” You answer and lay your head on his shoulder.

“Aren’t my shoulder the best?” Woohyun laugh. “Nah~” You answer while your eyes are shut. “BWOH?! Whose shoulder is the best?” He asks. “My appa.” You giggle. “Ah~ I can’t fight with him.” He said. “Remember to wake me up Okays?” You laugh. “Ne~” He reply. Slowly, you fall asleep to your beauty nap. Woohyun pull out his hand phone from his pocket, looking at the photo just now. He laughed at himself, *Nam Woohyun some silly pose you have there.* Woohyun shake his head. But, a picture caught his eyes the most. Woohyun and you were smiling sweetly along with a wink like a couple.

Woohyun press the ‘set as wallpaper’ button and close the cover of his phone. He glances at you who was dozing away, “will you be mine?” He whispers softly. 45 minutes later, both of you reach the destination. “Wake up princess.” Woohyun shake you up. “Where am I?” You said. “Home.” Woohyun laugh.

You jumped out from the train, took in a deep breath of the fresh oxygen and let out a happily smile. “Do you remember here oppa?” You ask. “Right, we grew up together along with him.” Woohyun refuse to say his name. “I wonder if he still lives here.” You smile. “Princess, we should go back home first.” Woohyun said. “Ya! I almost forgot.” You rub the back of your neck. As your walk down the path, “oh! ___ And Woohyun both of you are back!” The owner of the candy shop said. “Ne! Annyeonghasyo Halmeoni!” You bow and Woohyun smile. “Your parent must be overjoyed.” She smiles back. “Ne! We are going to visit them now.” You answer. “Oh really? I saw them walking to your family field a while ago.” She said. “Really? Kamsahaminda!” You bow and walk away.

Woohyun and you greeted many uncles and auntie that took really care of you both when you’re was young. “I am so happy! People remember us!” You skipped happily. “Me too!” Woohyun smile.

FAMILY FIELD

“APPA! UMMA!” You shouted and wave. “Oh! Woohyun and ___ are back!” Your father wave back. Woohyun helped your mother to clear up a bit, “Woohyun-ah. You are our guest, you shouldn’t be doing this.” Your mother said. “Its Okays auntie, you allowed me to come. If not I will be bored to death at Seoul now.” Woohyun giggle. “Fine then, thank you Woohyun-si.” Your mum smile.

“You should have called us.” Your father said as he carries one basket of vegetables. “I wanted to give both of you surprises.” You cooed and went to open the door. “Woohyun-si how is school in Seoul?” Your mum asks. “It’s fine, I have good times there.” He answers with a smile. “Is your relationship with your family got better?” She concern. “Ne…” Woohyun lied. “Woohyun-ah, don’t lie to me.” She caught him red handed. “Auntie, you should know I wouldn’t forgive him.” Woohyun gave her a small smile. Your mum and Woohyun’s mum was best friend in the past until she married to Woohyun’s dad and they never met anymore.

“OPPA!” You shouted thinking that if your older brother is at home. “Woohyun-ah, can you help me carry this to the kitchen?” Your mum asks. “Neh.” Woohyun help her. “Appa, where is hyung?” You climb down the stairs. “That older brother of yours went to JeJu Island with his friend a week ago, he wouldn’t be back tomorrow.” Your father answers and sat down on the floor. “____, come sit down and have some tea.” Your mum called. Four of you sat around the small coffee table at the living room, “Auntie and uncle this is a small gift from me. I hope both of you like it.” Woohyun passed them the gifts he brought from the supermarket yesterday.

“Don’t need to be so kind Woohyun-ah, with you visits us we will be happy enough.” Your mum patted Woohyun’s back. “Neh, Woohyun-ah we already treated you like half of our son. Plus, we should be the one thanking you for taking care of our precious girl here.” Your dad ruffles your hair. “Ani, I should be thanking ___ for bring me joy in school.” Woohyun smile. “Enough of those talks, Woohyun-ah don’t be shy and treated here like your own home.” Your father smile. “Neh, thank you.” Woohyun bow slightly.

“Look at the time; it’s going to be dinner soon. I will go buy some extra food from the market.” Your mother stood up. “Neh, buy some meat and Soju!” Your father order. “Ani, it’s okay. Normal food will be fine.” Woohyun decline. “It’s Okays Woohyun-ah, this call for a celebration! We still need you to take care of our baby girl here.” Your dad pushes you lightly on the shoulder. “Appa!” You pouted. “Let me help you.” Woohyun said. “It’s Okays; you have something more important to do.” Your mum answers and went off to the market.

“Oppa, let’s go to the flower shop.” You grab Woohyun’s arm. “Neh, we will be excusing our self.” Woohyun bow to your father. “Bye bye appa!” You wave and shut the door. *I will go for a shower first.* your father thought.

AT THE FLOWER SHOP

“Annyeonghasyo!” You smile to the owner. “Oh! ____ And Woohyun, your are back!” She cheers. “Neh, we are back Jisun-ah!” You hugged her. “Annyeonghasyo Woohyun-si.” She smiles sweetly. “Annyeonghasyo Jisun-si.” Woohyun smile back. “I thought you are at Seoul?” She asks. “Oh, we are on holiday. So, we come back to take a break.” You answer and Woohyun looked around the shop. “How’s life Jisun?” You ask. “Fine, I am on holiday too and helping my grandmother here.” She answers.

“Did you meet Jinyoung yet?” Jisun ask. “Jinyoung? Is he back?” You ask. *Jinyoung?!* Woohyun heard. “Not really. But, he will be back tomorrow from JeJu Island.” Jisun answer. “JeJu Island? Same as my brother!” You reply. “Yup, didn’t you know? Baro oppa went along with him.” Jisun giggle. “Oh! Now I understand!” You place your right hand on top of your left palm.

“Jisun-si, can you help me wrap this lilies here?” Woohyun called. “Coming!” Jisun left the counter. “Jisun-si, I want one boutique of sunflower and tulips!” You said. “No problem.” Jisun shouted back from behind. “Aren’t you happy? Your beloved Jinyoung oppa is coming back tomorrow.” Woohyun nudged you. “Yeap, are you jealous?” You . “No! You must be joking.” Woohyun smirk. *Actually, I am. In Seoul, there is Myungsoo and here there is Jinyoung.* Woohyun sigh.

“Woohyun oppa, you think too much.” You giggle. “Meaning?” Woohyun answer. “I don’t like Jinyoung oppa in boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. I like him like an older brother, like how much I love Baro oppa.” You smile. “Oh…” The only word came out from Woohyun’s mouth. *YES! Means I only left Kim Myungsoo!* Woohyun cheer. “Your flowers are here!” Jisun sang. “Ne, Kamsahaminda!” Both of you paid. “Let’s meet each other soon.” You wave and leave the shop.

“Anyways, why do you think I love Jinyoung oppa?” You look at Woohyun. “Because when you will young you always stick to him like super glue until we went to Seoul.” Woohyun answer. “No, corrected. Before, I went to London.” He nodded his head. “Oh!” You laugh at Woohyun.

“Here we are.” Woohyun announce in a gloomy mood. But, you on other hand were smiling brightly. “Halmeoni, Harabeoji! Do you miss me?” You smile and place the boutiques of flowers on their graves. “Annyeonghasyo harabeoji.” Woohyun bow and places the lilies on the graves. “Are the flowers beautiful?” You ask them. *Are you mad at me from running away from home? It’s been long since I visited you…* Woohyun touch the picture of the grave. “Annyeonghasyo, Nam Harabeoji! Do you still remember me?” You greeted him.

“Halmeoni, Harabeoji! See who’s here? Woohyun is back!” you giggle. Woohyun knew you want to lighten up the mood here. “Ne, I am back!” He smile as the sun is setting, “oppa. We should go now.” You dust your skirt and let out a breathe. “Ne, we should go home now.” He stood up. Both of you stand beside each other and bow. “Halmeoni and Harabeoji, we will be leaving now.” Both of you said in unison.

“No worries, no matter what you did Harabeoji will forgive you.” You patted Woohyun’s shoulder. “Thanks.” He smiles. “Woohyun oppa, will you go back to London one day?” You ask. “No, I never will.” He assures. You wanted to ask another question. But, both of you reach home and he enter the house first.

---------------------------------------------------------

Another update here! ^^

Thanks for the comments, subbing and viewing of this fanfics! KAMSAHAMINDA!

ANOTHER IMPORTANT NEWS!

TOOOODAAAY IS JINYOUNG FROM B1A4 BIRTHDAY! HEHEHS ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPPA ! LOVE YOU !! KEKES !

another cute message from myungsoo! kekeks ^^

Myungsoo told us not to see other guys when Infinite is in Japan, kekeks !

Okays, I promise you oppa XDDDD