Visitor at our Dorm

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: Do you think the title fits this chapter? I’m sorry if it doesn’t. My mind is going blank on deciding on which title I will put.

The next day, I tried very hard to avoid Saenim. This day also, Donghae started to court Saenim, and I know that she is happy on what is happening—I can see it through her actions and eyes. But, every time I see them together, I feel hurt. The pain is like there are thousands of knives stabbing my poor little heart one by one. I feel like crying but I just keep myself busy by spending so much time on my work just to forget the pain I’m suffering right now.

I acted like this for 2 weeks until I heard that Donghae and Saenim are now official. I feel like my whole world is falling apart. I can’t take seeing them together ‘coz it’s hurting me too much. But I told myself that as long as Saenim is happy, I can survive the pain that is eating inside me.

Until one day, to my shock, Saenim is in our dorm (Super Junior’s) watching movie with Donghae. I greeted them when they both notice me and they greeted me back. I quickly goes to my room and shut the door ‘coz I can’t bare their being lovey-dovey. It’s giving me too much pain. I jump off to my bed and lie my head to my comfy pillow and slowly close my eyes, waiting for the sleep to come and give me some rest and peace on mind.

I heard a knock and a figure slowly opens it. I quickly recognized the figure, it’s Saenim. She quickly walked in and said,

“Oppa?”

“What is it Saenim?” I asked without opening my eyes.

“Nothing. I just wanted to check on you.”she said as she slowly reached for my face and touched it. I hold her hand and said,

“You already check on me. Go back to Donghae now.”it hurts me inside to say this but I need to do it or later I will experience some unbearable pain again.

“Donghae-oppa will be fine alone for the meantime. Oppa, do you know how much I’ve miss you? You’ve always been busy. I hardly see you. And this week, I completely didn’t see you. You really made me worry! How are you Oppa? Really?!” she said as she started to cry. I open my eyes and hugged her and patted her back.

“Sorry for making you worry Saenim. But Oppa is strong. He’s okay. See? And yeah, I’ve miss you too…a lot.” I said, soothing her.

“Then why don’t you take a break and let’s hang out with Donghae-oppa for a while.” She said with a hint of hope on her voice.

“I wish I could…I wish I could.”

“Why…Oppa?” her hope vanished.

“Because I can’t leave the things the way they are right now.”

“Damn those things! Taking my Oppa only to itself!” she shouted then continues to sob loudly. I smile at this thought, ‘Taking me only to itself?’ She’s being childish again.

“Sorry Saenim. But, maybe next time, we’ll hang out again.”

  She broke free from my hug and shouted,

“When?! When is next time Oppa?! Tomorrow? Next week? Next month?! Or maybe next year?! Damn it Oppa!”

Shock by her reaction, all I could say is,

“S…Saenim…” this is really the first time I see her like this.

“Sorry Oppa. I didn’t mean to. This is your only time to rest and I’m ruining it. Rest now Eunhyuk-Oppa. Sorry for disturbing you. Take care.” she said in low voice as she walks toward the door leaving me behind.

 

 

A/N: this chapter is done! I’m so happy that I can type one chapter in one day. Hahaha! Hope you like it. And please comment. ♥