At the Rooftop and Teases

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: Sorry for the title of the chapter. My mind can’t think straight right now. But anyways here’s another chapter. :P

As I reach the rooftop, I immediately spotted Donghae. I rushed to his side and told him,

“Trying to wake me up for no good is a bad thing. Give me a good reason for suddenly calling me to come here”.

“Hyung…”he sounded so sad like Saenim-sshi said.

“What is it?” I worriedly asked him.

“I just got an urgent call and-“

“What?”

“I want to go HOME” he answered as he put emphasized to the word HOME.

“Why?” confused as I asked. Why does he want to go home so suddenly?

“My dad…”he said, unable to finished his sentence. His eyes become watery and I immediately hugged him and patted his back.

Of all the people he loves, Donghae loves his father the most. So every time Donghae gets an urgent call from his family saying something about his dad, he suddenly wants to go home, even if it is good news or a bad news. But by the way he acts right now, I already know that it is a bad news.

“He’s sick…and he is in the hospital” he continues as he sobbed.

“Come on Hae; don’t overreact on things as if your dad will going to die right? Everybody knows how strong he is.” I said as I continue to comfort him.

“Maybe your right Hyung” he said as he broke free from my hug and wiped off the tears on his face.  Because we’re best friends, I can still see that he is still worried and still wears a sad face.

“Don’t worry Donghae; I’m sure that the management will let you take your leave.”I told him.

“You’re right Hyung. I’m worrying too much. Thanks a lot.” he sighed and smile for a bit.

Wanting to lighten up the atmosphere for a bit, I started to .

 “Yah! So you like Saenim huh?”

“Well,umm…” then he suddenly turn to red that made me burst into laughter.

“You actually like her! Don’t deny it, your face tells the truth.” I continue to .

“It’s not like that hyung!” his face becomes redder and redder.

I laugh devilishly and asked,

“Then what is it? Don’t tell me you’re already in love with her?” I acted a little shock but then continue to laugh.

“No I’m not hyung! You already know that I’m courting Victoria. You know that I truly love her. And honestly, I will wait for her answer even if it takes an eternity.” He seriously said.

“Well, I already know about that. Sorry for teasing you. I just wanted to change your mood. You know that I didn’t want to see you sad.” I told him.

“For that hyung, thanks. I really appreciate what you did ‘coz for a bit, I really forgot my sadness.”

“But…”

“Hm? What is it hyung?” he asked, a little bit confused.

“You really seem interested to her.” I teased again.

“Hyung!” then his face becomes red again. Aigo! My dongsaeng is really cute when he’s blushing.

“Well, I better get going. *yawn* I’m still a little bit sleepy. I need to go back to my business.” I winked as I said. Then rush back to our classroom leaving Donghae behind. My phone then suddenly vibrates when I reached our room. It’s a text from Donghae.

Sender: Donghae the fish

Time: 3:20 pm

Kekeke! Good luck on your business hyung. Sleep tight (:! I’ll just going to wake you up when the bell rings. Enjoy your time! Thanks again for cheering me up. :]

I smiled as I read his text. “I’ll do anything for you Hae.” I said before I close my eyes.

 

A/N: Please comment about what you think about my story. Please! And yeah, enjoy this chapter.