Arrival??

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: Hello guys! I’m back. Sorry if it took so long, but, I’m back! Hahaha! And here is my promise update. Enjoy!~~

*2 years passed*

Saenim’s POV

‘This is it!’ I thought after I looked at my calendar. It’s been awhile since I get this excited. Maybe it is because I got to see him again…Oppa is coming back today.

“I can’t wait to see him!” I sang excitedly while cherishing the necklace Eunhyuk oppa gave to me before leaving.

I still have 2 hours to prepare myself ‘coz it’s just 8 in the morning. But I felt rush and cramming because I don’t know what to wear. And my clothes are all over my room!

“THIS…IS…SO…FRUSTRATING!” I shouted. “I don’t have anything to wear. I need a fashion expert like…that’s right! Victoria!” I grabbed my cell phone and quickly dialed Victoria’s number and ask her what I can wear.

Well, we’re sort of best friend now. Victoria, Donghae oppa’s soon-to-be-wife or so called his fiancé become my best friend. It’s a long story to tell but to summarize it, we met at the airport when super junior oppas left and then click! We suddenly become friends. Funny how things work right?

After hearing what Victoria’s advice is, I quickly change into something like this:

She told me to pick up something that is simple and nice yet can outstand my beauty. Then I quickly put some make up and I’m off to go to the mall, of course to buy a welcome-home-present for Eunhyuk oppa.

Searching a gift was really hard but good thing I found this:

It’s simple yet special because of its meaning. I paid for it on the counter and have it wrapped up. When I checked out the time, it’s already 9:20 am! Time flies really fast.

I quickly flagged a taxi and told the driver where we are heading to.

“In less than an hour, I can meet Hyukkie oppa again. I hope he’ll like my gift.” I thought.

 *at the airport*

‘Gosh! 5 minutes before Oppa’s plane arrive. I’m getting more excited!’ I thought.

“Saenim! Saenim!” Victoria shouted out of joy.

“What?”

“They’re here!” she sang while pointing at the direction in front of me. I turn my head to that direction and saw, not just one, but a bunch of boys! Super junior oppas have arrived!

“Donghae oppa!” Victoria called out, and then Hae oppa look at our direction. He quickly pushes his cart at us and hugs Victoria tightly. I heard them whispering ‘I miss you’ to each other. I cleared my throat loudly when they are about to kiss. (EVIL!)

“Oh! Saenim-ah! I didn’t see you there” he said, a little bit embarrassed then hug me too.

“Thanks, but where is Hyukkie oppa?” I broke his hug. His face becomes a bit serious then pointd at my back, where the others are standing. I turn around and saw a figure not too far from me with a…

“Eh?!” I said in shock and the gift I am holding for Eunhyuk oppa fell on the ground as well as the tears from my eyes.

 

 

A/N: Aish… it’s good to update! Hehehe! I hope you like the update. Comments are pleased. And yeah, for those who are new subscribers, thanks for subscribing!♥