Brave

I tried to Stop ♥

Donghae’s POV:

“Oppa…” she paused then looks straight to my eyes “Let’s break up” she bravely continues then handed me something. I took it and look at it. It is the necklace that I gave to her on our first monthsary.  I was shock by what is happening. Shouldn’t I be the one to tell her this?

“Why?” I asked after a long silence.

“T-that day Oppa, when I come over to your house, I overheard by a chance what you and Hyuk-Oppa talked about.” she said, trying to fight back the tears from escaping her eyes.

“I…I’m sorry” was all I could say to her.

“You don’t have to Oppa. When you started to court me—no, when I started to like you, I’ve always know that you already love someone else…Victoria is the name right? I always think that it is impossible for us to be together but I still hope. When you ask me out, my heart almost jump out off my chest. I never thought that that day will ever come, so I answered you quickly. But knowing that the one you really love comes back, even though it hurts me, I’ve decided to set you free.”

“S-Saenim…” my voice trembles and my tears started to flow down. I hug her tightly and say,

“I’m sorry…very very sorry. I’ve always love you but-“she cut me.

“You love her more. I’ve always know that Oppa. But I didn’t listen to that. Instead, I still love you more.” she said as her tears started to fall down.

“I’m sorry for bringing you in this mess and giving you pains.” I mumble.

“No Oppa. I’ve made this to myself. You don’t need to say sorry.”

“Stop it Saenim. Stop saying that this is all your fault.” I whisper to her ear.

“But it is.” she answer.

“Stop making me feel better. I’m feeling more guilty and in pain about this.” I thought.

“It is not.” I told her. She broke free from our hug and cups my face. She wipes the tears that is coming from my eyes using her thumb and says,

“Don’t say that Oppa. I’m feeling worse because you’re saying that this is your fault while it is not. Please Oppa.” she paused. I was about to speak but she speak up first.

“Don’t worry about me Oppa. Go to Victoria know and tell her everything. Most of all, tell her the 3 most important words in this world. Go now Oppa, before it’s too late.” she smiled weakly.

“S-Saenim…”

“Aish! Go now Oppa. Everything that I’ve done will be a waste if you guys didn’t be together. Go! Fighting!” she said as she goes behind me and push me lightly.

“T-thank y-you,” I said as I walked towards the car.

“Anything for you Oppa. SARANGHAE!” she shouted.

“I love you too!” I shouted back as I start to drive off.

“I know!” she shouted and wave at me.

“You’re brave girl Saenim. I idolized you. Thank you and sorry.” I said in low voice.

*~*~*~*~*

Saenim’s POV:

I fell on my knees the moment Donghae Oppa’s car disappear from my sight. My tears fell more.

“Park Saenim, you decided this so you need to live with this pain.” I mumble to mysef.

Then I heard some footsteps coming near me.

“Saenim?”