Standing Up for Saenim-Eunhyuk Relationship

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: Hello?~ How are you doing? How’s your Christmas? Hope its fine. As promised, here’s my update.

*Donghae’s POV*

SLAP!!

Victoria slapped Narsha on her face. I sense a bad aura around them so I quickly go beside Victoria. As for the other members, they are shock but they remain silent and calm. Well except for Kyuhyun who whispered, “She deserves to be slap—harder” to Sungmin hyung.

“Why did you do that?” Narsha asked, fierce.

“To wake you up and make you realized the stupid things you’ve done.” Victoria answered back.

*Victoria’s POV*

“To wake you up and make you realized the stupid things you’ve done.” I answered her back.

“S…Stupid things? I hadn’t done any stupid things in my life Victoria” she said.

“What you’ve just done is stupid.”

“No it is not!” her voice raised a bit.

“Don’t you get what I’m trying to say here?”

“I don’t care about what you’re trying to say. What I care now is how to make Hyukjae oppa mine again” she said.

He’ll never be yours again” I said, emphasizing each word.

“Who are you to say that to me?” she asked angrily and this time, trying to slap me. But Donghae oppa stop her.

“Don’t you ever bother to trying to slap Victoria” he warned her then let go of her hand.

“Let’s end this Narsha sshi.” Leeteuk oppa in, finally!

“No! I will still going to make him mine. Even if everybody in this world opposes me” she said to us.

“If you’re really that determine, let me ask you this questions: Why did you broke up with Hyung in the first place? Did you know how hurt he was when you did that?” Donghae oppa asked her, and then his face saddens a little bit. I guess he’s remembering how Hyuk oppa over come or rather, move on, on the pain Narsha brought to him.

“Didn’t you break up with him just because you wanted to go to America?” Sungmin oppa added.

“Yes, but-!” she said.

“And didn’t you have a boy friend in America that you said that you love more than Hyukjae oppa but when he broke up with you, you decided to go back to Hyukjae oppa?” I said.

‘I’m sorry for doing this to you Narsha, but this time you are really wrong about getting Hyukjae oppa back.’ I thought.

“Yes, but that’s when I realized that my true love is Hyukjae oppa. I went back here to correct my mistakes to him.”

“Didn’t Eunhyuk hyung told you that he already moved on and found someone else to love?” Kyuhyun oppa asked.

“He told me but I know he was just lying to me. How can he move on so fast? I know how much he loves me.”

“Everybody knows how much Narsha sshi. But Hyukkie hyung didn’t lie to you when he told you that. he really had move on fast—and found a new love.” Wookie oppa said.

“Stop it! You’re just saying that to discourage me.”

“Listen to us Narsha!! Hyukjae oppa really loved you but that was before. When you left him, he move on and found new love. When you came back, he told you that but you didn’t listen. Now you’re ruining Oppa’s life just because you still want him? Don’t be selfish Narsha! Think about what Hyukjae oppa feels and if you’re stepping on others feelings. I know you really love him, but it is about time to set him free. You need to move on and find a new love just like what he did.” I told her and then hug her tightly.

She hugged me back and her tears flows down indicating her defeat.

“Do you think I can do it?” she asked between sobs. I nodded.

“Really?”

“We’re here to help you.” Leeteuk oppa said.

“Thank you” she said and her tears flow more.

“I should apologize to Hyukjae oppa and explain everything to his lover about their misunderstandings” she added.

 

 

A/N: ah~~ they changed Narsha’s mind. What a luck that she listens to them. Hahaha! Anyway, how’s the update?? I’ll be back for more update. Bye! ~Merry Christmas again to you :* ♥