Departure

I tried to Stop ♥

“I love you too, Saenim. Saranghaeyo” then I gently kiss her soft lips. We broke free from the kiss leaving the both of us blushing and hug each other again.

‘-sigh!- I don’t want to leave her.’ I thought. Just then Donghae patted my shoulder and sighed.

“Hyung, it’s time. We need to leave” he sadly said.

“Oppa…” Saenim said, tearing up again. Seeing her like this makes me tear up too. I really, really don’t want to leave her. I wish I can stay behind, now that I know she loves me too. I want to spend time with her, but I know I can’t, not until I came back.

I wiped the tears from my eyes then cupped her face and wiped off her tears that are flowing from her eyes using my thumb and look straight to her eyes.

“Don’t cry Saenim.” I said, trying to sound brave.

“How can I? You’re already leaving.”

“I’ll be back, I promise. And it’s not like I’ll be gone forever right?”

“I know Oppa. It’s just that…we just…but then…you leave…2 years is so long!” she sobbed.

“Saenim, don’t be like this. It’s making me hard to leave you.”

“Sorry Oppa, I just can’t help it.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll always be by your side. My necklace…” I paused then I touch my necklace around her neck “will be my representation while I’m away. Always wear this so that you’ll always feel me by your side.” I continued.

“I will Oppa.”

I hugged her again for the last time.

‘How I’ll miss this hug.” I thought. I broke free and took 3 steps backward.

“I’ll be going Saenim. Take care!” I manage to say without tearing up.

“Oppa!”

“See you 2 years from now. Always remember that I’ll always be with you. I’ll contact you everyday so don’t be lonely my dear. SARANGHAE!” then I put my hands above my head making a heart sign.

“I’ll be waiting for your return. Return to me safely Oppa. I love you too” she said then smiled at me. I wave at her before I turned my back and went to the others.

‘Be strong Eunhyuk; for the group, for yourself and most specially, for Saenim.’

Saenim’s POV

“I’ll be waiting for you return. Return to me safely Oppa. I love you too.” I said then smiled at him, fighting my tears from falling down. Oppa waved at me then turned his back and went to the other members.

I watched his back while touching the thing around my neck.

“Be strong Saenim. For Eunhyuk-oppa, for yourself and for the future US.” I whispered.

After 10 minutes, all the passengers are in the plane and it started to fly off.

“I’ll be waiting for you Oppa” I mumble as my tears fall down.

The plane went off with Oppa, leaving me here at the Korea to be strong for Oppa’s return.

 

 

A/N: Hello!! How are you? Hehehe! Here’s an update. Hope you like it. :D