Bad luck, and Sick?

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: Hello guys! Sorry if it took me a long time before I can update here. I’m busy these days babysitting my adorable twin niece. Haha! You heard right, I’m 14 yet I already have niece. Anyway, here’s the update~ (although it’s quite disappointing because it is not that long. Mianhe!)

*Eunhyuk’s POV*

I’ve searched around the area but there’s still no sign of Saenim. I’ve tried many times to call her but she is still out of reach.

“Where are you Saenim?” I asked myself, out of breath, still running around hoping to find Saenim.

Then the sky becomes so dark and the rain started to pour down.

“What a luck! Now I’m all wet!” I muttered.

Desperately I am, though I’m all wet, I still went on running and running, finding Saenim.

The last place I went was their home. When I got there, there was no people so I’d decided to just wait outside—in the rain, ‘coz I don’t know where to look for her anymore.

“Where is she? I’m soak and wet and now I’m freezing.” I mumble to myself, shuttering.

I don’t know how long I’ve waited for her outside. My vision just suddenly becomes blurry then dark and them I’m out of conscious. The only thing I’m feeling that time is heat—terribly heat— and pain and before I totally passed out I heard someone called my name, though I’m not quite sure about it.

*Eunhyuk’s Inner Thoughts, while Unconscious*

HEAT!...PAIN!...HEAT!

Why do I feel like this?

Why is everything so dark in here?

Where am I?

Am I dead?

No! I can’t be!

I still haven’t see Saenim and explain to her the things that happened awhile ago.

I can’t die like this; know there’s still misunderstanding between us.

But there’s so much pain that I’m dealing right now.

Pain that lead to wish me dead at this point.

But before that, I still want to see her, even if she reject me.

I still want to see Saenim for the very last time!

Saenim!

Where are you?

Help me!

There’s so much heat and pain!”

 

A/N: Too short right? –sigh- I’ll be updating next year again, maybe Jan.2 or a week after new year. So, I wish you guys to have a wonderful and blessed New Year. Happy New Year to everyone! ♥