Reunited

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: How are you guys? I’m back with updates. Yep, updates. Hahaha! Anyway, here’s the first update. Enjoy!

*Saenim’s POV*

I went back to my room, tears still falling. When the guys see me, they quickly leave the room, maybe to give me (us) some alone time. I felt Eunhyuk oppa’s forehead, his fever is gone. I felt really relieved but I still feel horrible.

‘How can I be really that stupid? How can I lose my faith on Eunhyuk oppa when he always has faith on me? How can I think he cheated on me when all he had done and does is to love me and continue to loves me? I am really stupid!’ I thought as my tears drop unconsciously at Eunhyuk oppa’s face, making him wake up.

“S-Saenim?” he asked as he sat up and blink his eyes to get a clear vision. I quickly wipe off my tears but I failed.

“Why are you crying?” he asked worriedly as soon as he saw my tearful face.

“I-I’m not…” my voice cracked up as I lied. He looks at my eyes and demand some answers. I look at back t him, for the first time this day, and saw a mix-up emotions; pains, worries, confusion and sadness. His eyes are giving in too much on what he really feels.

‘I should have looked at his eyes from the start so that I could have saved myself from all these drama.’ I thought as I sniffled.

“Seriously Saenim, why are you crying?” oppa asked again, yet in a very worried and concern tone. I didn’t answer him and just hug him tightly. He was shock at first but he hugs me back and comforts me.

“Oppa, I’m sorry. I know everything now. Narsha sshi told me everything. I’m so, so sorry. I’m very sorry!” I blurted out as I buried my face on his chest.

“You already know? Thank God, ‘coz I don’t know if you’ll believe me when I’ll try to explain things to you. But, what are you sorry about?” he asked, confused.

“I’m sorry because I ran away from you this morning. Because I’m so stupid and I lose my faith on you. Because I thought you’ve cheated on me. Because I was about to throw your necklace at the ocean this afternoon, but I didn’t. And because I’ve got you sick.” I said.

“Too many because, but it’s all forgiven. I’m sorry too for letting you lose your faith on me. Sorry for letting you thought I’ve cheated on you. I should have been more careful and sensitive. But, thank you for not throwing my necklace at the ocean—wait, you wanted to throw it?” he asked.

“I tried to throw it but I can’t let it go, even if you really cheated on me, I’ll still keep it.” I mumble.

“I’m never going to cheat on you, that’s my promise, so don’t you ever try to throw my necklace again” he said, I nodded.

“Also, thanks for taking care of me” he added. Then there was a silence.

“Oppa…” I said, breaking the silence, looking up at him.

“Hm?” he asked as he look down at me and wipe off my tears.

“I love you oppa. I always do.” I said sincerely to him. He smiled at me.

“I also love you Saenim, from the very start up until now. And I’ll always love you” he said wholeheartedly. The mix emotions at his eyes awhile ago were gone. Now, only my reflection, love and happiness can be seen at it. I put my hand over oppa’s left chest; his heart is beating so fast right now, like mine. Then oppa cupped my face and slowly he dipped his head on mine and his lips touch mine, kissing me with his whole love. I close my eyes and kiss him back with everything I have.

 

 

A/N: they’ve reconcile. Haha! I’m so happy. Next chapter will be the ending (?) yup! It’s the ending so read it now. (: comments are love. ♥