Love and Promises

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: Hello!!! I’m here for an update. I’m sorry if I took time before I update. So sorry. Anyway, here’s the update. And yeah, it’s back to Hyuk’s POV.

“Oppa!” a voice shouted. I turn around and found Saenim standing a little far from me, crying.

I smiled at her and open my arms. She ran towards me and we hugged each other tightly.

‘I’m so happy you came Saenim. I’m so happy! I wish this moment will last for a long time’ I thought.

“o…ppa” she sobs.

“Shh…Saenim…Shh…” I hush her and caressed her back.

“Oppaa…I-!”

“It’s okay Saenim. You know, I’m so happy you came today. I’m so thankful.” I cut her.

“Oppa, I thought you’ve already fly to America.”

“I told you I’ll wait for you until the last minute right?” she nodded.

“Oppa, do you trust me?” she asked, out of blue, breaking my hug.

“Yup!” though I’m confused, I answer her and smiled.

“How?”

“You see Saenim; love is always accompanied by trust. When you love someone, you need to trust her.”

“Then I trust you too. Promise me that you’ll never date girls in America” she said as she wiped off her tears.

“What do I get in exchange?” I asked her. She thought for a bit then answered.

“I promise to not flirt with other boys anymore and I will be behaving as I wait for your return.”

“It’s a promise. And I also promise to never leave you again right after I come back.” I said and we do the pinky swear.

“And yeah, one more thing.” I said.

“What is it Oppa?”

I remove the necklace that I’m wearing and put it to her.

“As a sign of our vows.” I said. She turned to me and looked at my eyes.

“Oppa, saranghae” she said while touching the necklace that I just give to her. What she had said socked me but then made me overjoyed and smile.

“I love you too, Saenim. Saranghaeyo” then I gently kiss her soft lips.

 

 

A/N: what do you think of this chapter? I’m really sorry for updating late. Forgive me *bows 90 degrees* And sorry if it's short. Anyway, comments are love! ♥