ALMOST! A Confession

I tried to Stop ♥

“B-b-b-BWO?” my voice trembles. A sly smile is forming at the end of her lips. She look at me and whispers to my ear,

“PABO! I was just joking!” then she laugh really hard.

‘She’s laughing, though she doesn’t seem happy ‘coz her eyes reflected a sad emotion. When can she really be happy?’ I said to myself then sigh.

“You’re playing with me huh? Quit it, I don’t want to be killed by your father tonight. ‘Sides I’m tired to play with you.” I told her.  Trying to stand up, she held my hand tightly and seriously look at me.

“Sorry Oppa. But I really have a favor.”

“Okay. Tell me.”

“Promise me you’ll never leave me alone Oppa.”

“Why?” I asked her.

“Because I’m afraid to lose you too” she sadly said.

“Aish! You silly! You’ll never lose me.” I said as I ruffled her hair.

“I’m just afraid Oppa. I often lose someone important to me.”

“Like who?” I asked innocently.

“Donghae-Oppa, my ex-best friend and my first love.”

“Can I ask how you lose the other two besides Donghae?” she shook her head, meaning no.

“All right.”

“Then you promise?”

“Yes, I promise.”

“Then let’s swear It.” she held up her pinky finger telling me to take it. I take it and we did a pinky promise thingy.

“Let’s sleep now: I said.

“Okay, good night Oppa!” she said.

“Good night!”

I lay down to my improvise bed and close my eyes. It seems like a couple of minutes have passed by but my sleepiness haven’t visited me yet— well, thanks to Saenim’s prank awhile ago!

“Saenim?” I said in low voice, not anticipating an answer from her. But,

“Hm?” she answers back!

She’s awake! OMO! What should I tell her? I didn’t expect her to answer.

“This is your chance, confess to her” my conscience suddenly pops.

“Haha! Right. Confess to her when she is completely vulnerable because she just broke her heart today” I told my conscience sarcastically.

“Is it bad?-“

“Of course!” I cut it off.

“Is it really bad to tell her ‘I love you’ and tell her that you’re willing to wait for her?”

“Yes…no!”

“Then confess” it push.

“Well—“ I was cut off.

“Oppa what is it?” Saenim asked.

“Um…Saenim I lo–nothing! I just can’t sleep. But I think my sleepiness will visit me sometime soon.”

“Oh…Okay, Good night Oppa” she answers, dropping off the topic.

I shut my eyes then my conscience pops again.

“You lose a great chance.”

“I still have many.”

“Just admit that you’re not just that strong enough to confess to her.”

“Just drop it ‘kay. Besides, I really still have many chances”

“Whatever you say” then there was a complete silence.

Seems my sleepiness is visiting me ‘coz I already feel sleepy. Finally! I can sleep. In less than a minute I’m in my dreamland again.

 

A/N: done with this chapter. I’m sorry for this chapter being lame. I’m really sorry –bows down- but I hope you like it. Comments?♥