Beach

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: Hello!!! I’m back with an update. Hehehehe! Enjoy~

*Saenim’s POV*

“Eh?!” I said in shock and the gift I am holding for Eunhyuk oppa fell on the ground as well as the tears from my eyes.

I quickly turn my back and started to run away from them. My heart and I can’t handle to see some more of that scene.

“What the hell is going on Hyukkie oppa? Why are you with a girl? Haven’t you promised that…that… I don’t understand anything anymore!” I thought.

I run and run and run until my feet become worn out. I look around, I am at the beach. I sat on the sand and watch the waves. My tears are still flowing even when I’m running a while ago.

Then the scene at the airport flashes again in my mind. I still can’t believe what I saw. If this is a nightmare, somebody please wake me up! NOW!!

“Hyukkie oppa” I said between sobs. Then I remove the necklace around my neck which is from him.

“I trust in you. I waited for you. But what did I get? You with a girl. Haha! I’m so stupid to believe in your words. I bet the two of you are now laughing at how foolish I was. –Sigh- You are a guy after all, and guys will always be a guy no matter what happens. Cheating always be on your line.” Then I was about to throw away his necklace at the sea when something stop me.

“I can’t throw this thing after all. No what I still love you. I’m such a jerk!” I whisper softly and hold the necklace near my heart.

*Donghae’s POV*

Victoria and I watch Eunhyuk hyung’s back as he ran for Saenim.

“I had a feeling that this would happen the moment Narsha steps into our lives in America.” I whispered to Victoria.

“Saenim…” she said in low sad voice and turn to Narsha. She walked to her then…

SLAP!!

 

A/N: Short? I knew it. I promise you a better update when I came back.  I’ll be updating my fanfic on Christmas or on the day after Christmas. ‘Til then advance Merry Christmas to everyone. Have a blessed day on Christmas Eve and Christmas day! :D