Saenim

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: This chapter will be all about Saenim so this will be her POV.

Saenim’s POV:

My first day of school was great! I get to hung out with one of the famous member of, top Korean’s boy band, Super Junior’s own Lee Donghae. Oppa is one of my first friends in school. When I’m with him, there’s a strange feeling building up inside me—a simple crush maybe.

But then there’s another member, Eunhyuk-Oppa, who become my best bud (after the kiss-the-cheeks incident, we suddenly grew closer). Hyuk-Oppa is the only one who knew my feelings towards Donghae-Oppa. As best friends, we hang out almost every day and every time we can— even on weekends! Cool right? When I’m with him I feel comfortable, happy and protected. I find this feeling strange ‘coz I feel that I also like Hyuk-Oppa…neh, I confess. I both like the two of them.

But things change when Donghae-Oppa started to court me. Because I’m so happy of this matter, I give more attention to Hae-Oppa so sometimes I forgot about Hyuk-Oppa. But I found a way to solve this matter, by time management. But another problem rise when I learn, from my observations, that Hyuk-Oppa is avoiding me though he always denies this matter whenever I ask him. Because of this, I didn’t continue my time management plan and just continue to hang out with Hae-Oppa.

The silliest thing is, I miss Hyuk-Oppa and the more I miss Hyuk-Oppa, the more feelings I develop for him, although I’m with Donghae-Oppa. Because of this, I hate myself. I have a boyfriend but I can’t even concentrate on him. What’s wrong with me?

“Why is life so complicated when it comes to me?” I whispered to myself.

 

 

A/N: I’m sorry because this chapter is short and boring. I promise that the next chapter will be interesting. Once again, I’m apologizing for this chapter. ♥