The Flashback

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: I’m getting inspired today! More and more people view my fanfic. (:

(`Last Chapter’s Review:

“I saw them…Victoria and ‘her’ awhile ago. They’re back and we talked” I paused for a bit. I’m really getting nervous about this matter “Victoria already know and she’s…she’s upset about ‘it’”)

*flashback*

I was walking back to our dorm when I noticed that there are 2 female are following me. I turned around and they both stop walking. Both girls are wearing hoddies and bunny glass. They both look familiar to me but I can’t recall them. It’s frustrating me more thinking who they really are until,

“Oppa!” the long brown haired girl said in loud voice.

“Hyukjae-Oppa! It’s us.” the other girl said who have a black silky hair.

As I heard this, I quickly remember who they are. I both grab their hands and dragged them to a dim sum restaurant nearby.

“It’s safe to talk here.” I said as I spotted their confused faces when we entered the restaurant.

 The two just nodded and followed me to the table where I seated. We ordered tea, dimsum and their house specialty. The restaurant is not crowded and most of their customers are elders so it’s safe to talk here plus, I won’t be able to identify by these elders.

“How are you Oppa?” Victoria, the brown haired girl asked after the waitress took our orders and leave.

“I’m fine. How about you? It’s been a while since you leave. I didn’t know you’re already back.” I said as I only stared to her, trying my best to ignore the other girl who is also with us.

“I’m…We’re both fine. Sorry for not telling you that we’re back. Surprise huh? So…how is Donghae-Oppa?” she asked.

“Well…He is fine. He’s healthy.” I carefully told her, trying to hide the truth about Donghae.

“You don’t need to hide it from me Oppa. I already knew about him and the girl.” she disappointedly said with teary eyes. I patted her back and asked,

“Since when?”

 “Since the day they become official…no, since the day he started his foot on her.”

“That’s how fast news travel?” I asked. I was really surprise on how fast news can really travel.

“Yeah! That’s the reason why we, no, I came back.”

“Is that so?”

“Neh…I want to check the girl really.” she honestly said.

“Oh! But just don’t hurt her…” I warned.

“Because Hae-Oppa will be mad if I did right?” she sarcastically said.

“I don’t know.”

“He will! You know Oppa; I can’t believe that he can actually do it. Before I left he promise me that…he will wait for…my return. I held my hopes up until that day…but…” she said between sobs but then ran to the bathroom when she can’t control the tears that flowing from her eyes.

“It’s hurting me to see her like that.” I muttered.

“Yeah, me too!” Narsha, the other girl speaks up. I almost forgot that she’s with us. And now what?! I am left alone here with her.

I just nodded about the thing she said. I really didn’t want to talk to her right now. The silence between us is leaving us in an awkward situation. Until she speaks up again and broke the silence.

“Oppa…” she said as she stares at me with regretful eyes.

“Y-yes?” I asked nervously. I didn’t look at her. I CAN’T look at her ‘coz yesterday’s pain is bringing up to me gain.

“Sorry for-” I cut her.

“No need to apologize.” I pause then look at her with sad eyes then continue “past is past.”

“But Oppa…”

“We cannot return back the things that we already done in the past. Everything about us ended there. No more apologies please.” I pleaded.

“Oppa…” she sobbed.

“Damn it Narsha! Why do you always do that?! You always hurt me like…like…!” then I also started to cry.

“This is why I come back. To change everything I’ve done in the past.”

“By how?” I asked sarcastically.

“By apologizing and returning to the old happy times.” she explained.

“You know you can’t do that—after breaking up with me and go to America then having a boyfriend there. Do you know how much it hurts?!?!” I shouted.

“I’m…I’m sorry Oppa. I didn’t want to leave you but I needed to.” she said in a low voice.

“You need to what? Break up with me and replace me with an American lover after 2 weeks of your stay there?!”

“I got lonely by myself.”

“That’s the worst reason you gave to me. Can’t you think of any other that is better than that one? ” I asked coldly.

“That’s why I returned…for you.”

“Like I said, you cannot fix back what you have done in the past. It’s too late for you now—no it is a thousands of miles late.” I told her acidly.

“But I still love you!” she said.

“You know what; the truth is you’re the only one who can make my heart beat like this but…” I paused. “There’s a girl who can make my heart jump off my chest every time I’m with her and every time I think of her.” I continue.

“And who’s that girl?” she asked with a bit of jealousy.

“There’s no need for you to know who she is.”

“And why?” she asked, with an eyebrow arched upward.

“Because I know what you’re capable of doing.” I seriously told her.

“Do you think I will do something to her?”

“Yes!” I solidly told her.

“I can’t believe this. You’re not as protected as you are now towards her when we are together!” she shouted at me.

“Actually, I am! You just didn’t notice it because you always flirt around with the other guys. I keep on telling you to stay away from them but you didn’t. You always told me that it is okay because I’m the one you really love. You always thought its okay because you are happy of what you are doing. You didn’t even bother to consider my feeling that time!” I shouted back. The next thing I know after this is that she already slapped me in my face.

I stand up and prepare to leave when she held my hand and said,

“Oppa…I…I didn’t mean to…Sorry.”  Between her sobbed. I broke free from her hold, wiped the tears that escaped my eyes and said,

“What was done has already been done. Like I said a while ago, past is past. And for the slap, I deserved it. ‘Coz I said too much today. I’m leaving now. Just tell Victoria that I need to left early.”

Then I walked away. I heard her call my name several times but I just ignore it.

*end of flashback*

 

 

A/N: this chapter is a very long one ‘coz I include the part where the two of them (Hyuk and Narsha) talk to each other. Hope you like it. ♥