Teases and Flowers

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: Another chapter which is also Saenim’s POV.

Saenim’s POV:

One day, while I’m sitting alone in my room, memories of happy times with Hyuk-Oppa suddenly flash into my mind. One memory that marks inside my mind is the day he teased me to Hae-Oppa.

*flashback*

It’s the usual afternoon for me. Eunhyuk-Oppa and I were hanging out at the playground. We sat on the swings and started to talked about nonsense when he suddenly tease me.

“Neh…Madly in love with my fishy huh?” he said in a teasing tone.

“W-what?!” I choked out while blushing.

“Don’t deny it Saenim. I saw you starring at him a while ago.” he continues to tease.

“No…I don’t!” I deny.

“Hahaha! Still denying it huh? Then why are you blushing so hard?” he laughed.

“Oppa!” I touch my cheeks and its getting hotter and hotter.

“Donghae and Saenim sitting on the tree…” he started to sing.

“Say it and I’ll smack you on your head very hard.” I warned him with a pissed tone.

“Oh…” he paused a bit. I thought that my embarrassment time is over but then he smile his gummy smile and continues.

“K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” he finished.

“Yah!” then I aimed for his head. Before I could hit him, he already grabs my hand and holds it tightly. He stares seriously into my eyes and said,

“You know what I do to the people who try to hit me, especially girl?” then he leans closer and closer. I gulped hard, my heart beats crazily in my chest. I just close my eyes. I can hear and feel his warm breathing on my face, and he said,

“Pabo! Gotcha!” he back off as he laugh loudly.

“That wasn’t nice.” I whisper while trying to calm myself. Even if I didn’t face a mirror right now, I know how I look like…as red as tomato.

“Sorry.” he said, still laughing.

“Humph!” I pretended to be angry.

“Aw…someone seems mad.” he pouted, but I ignored him.

“Hey, don’t do that.” but I continue to ignore him.

“Hey Saenim. Look, I’m sorry. Please don’t ignore me. ” he looks at me with pleading eyes but I look away.

“Sorry Oppa. I’m enjoying this.” I thought to myself. Seeing him like this, I really want to pinch his cheeks because of his cuteness.

I heard him stand up and leave.

“So his leaving me huh?!” I mumble to myself.

After 5 minutes, he came back running. He is sweaty and tired and he has a bouquet of flower in his hand.

Saenim-ah.Please.No.More.Ignoring.Can’t.Stand.It.Sorry.” he said between huffs. Then he handed me the flowers. This is why I also like Hyuk-Oppa. He’s sweeter than Hae-Oppa. I smelled the flowers and give in,

“Okay. Apology accepted. Please don’t do that again…and can you please sit down.” I said with a smile. He obeys what I said and sat down on the swing next to me.

“You’re mean you know.” he quietly said.

“Huh?” I asked.

“You had me running around the 3rd block just to buy flowers and apologize.” he pouted. Aigo! He’s so cute.

“Yah! I didn’t tell you to do that right?”

“Neh…But it’s the only way I think to apologize ‘coz you’re ignoring me.” he pouted more.

“Aigo! You know why I like you Oppa? You’re sweeter than Donghae-Oppa.” I joked, and then pinched his cheeks.

“Stop it…” he whined and I let go. “You’re really mean today. First the flowers and now this.” he continues while touching his red cheeks.

“Then call me meanie today.” I laugh.

“One meanie ahjumma.” he whispered.

“What?!” I glared at him.

“I mean one cute meanie dongsaeng.”

“That’s what I heard.” I said then smiled.

*end of flashback*

 

A/N: Last update of the day. Hope you like this one. (: ♥