Break up

I tried to Stop ♥

Donghae’s POV:

*Next day*

It’s already 3:45 pm when I check my wrist watch. Damn! I need to pick up Saenim now. I nervously ride my car and start it. It only took me 15 minutes to reach her house. I walk toward their footsteps and rand the doorbell. I was thinking that her mother will open the door for me. But instead she’d the one who open it. Wow! She really looks beautiful and hot in her dress today. (A/N: her dress- http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r423/Sendmeonmyway07/bellasbirthdaydress.jpg)

‘Why does she need to be this damn beautiful today? Ugh! I’m regretting more and more about the breakup plan!’ I said in my head.

“Oh! O-oppa…you’re already here.” She said a bit shock.

“O-of course! Didn’t I tell you that I will pick you at 4pm? Anyway, you look pretty in that suit.” I answer her.

“Thank you.” She blushed.

“Shall we go then?”

“Neh…Omma, Appa! We’ll be going. I’ll be back tonight!” she shouted.

“Okay. Take care honey. Have fun with Donghae-sshi.” Mrs. Park said, voice coming from the kitchen.

*At the car*

“Oppa where are we going?” she asked as soon as I started the engine.

“Ahm…some pace where both of us can have fun.” I answered. Yeah, some place where we can have fun before we ended our relationship. This might be the last time I can spend some fun time with Saenim.

“Fun? It’s an amusement park isn’t it?” she asked excitedly.

“Yup!”

“Now, I’m getting excited.” She whispers.

“Why? Isn’t she excited on our date today?” I asked myself.

We arrived at the amusement park in less than hour. Upon reaching it, we quickly ride some rides. We started at small rides first then to the big rides. We (almost) ride all the possible rides we can ride. We even enter a haunted house which makes Saenim scream so loud that can make you deaf because she is so afraid of ghost (yep, even fake ones). It’s so fun going here at the amusement park with Saenim. I really enjoy myself this time very well!

After our last ride, the roller coaster which has 3 consecutive loops (OMO! O.O), we decided to rest for a while. We sit on the bench for a couple of minutes when I remember to look at the time. O checked my watch and it’s already…7:00pm! Omo! It’s already time to go to the park where I plan to have dinner with her and…yeah, to end up our relationship. I stand up and grabbed her hand.

“Come on, let’s have dinner. It’s already 7 in the evening.” I said.

“Where Oppa?” she asked.

“It’s a surprise.” I told her still holding her hand.

When we are almost to the park, I pull out a blindfold from my pocket and asked Saenim to wear it. She hesitated at first but then wears it when I reassured her that everything will be perfectly fine.

We reach the park and I guided her towards the table. I remove her blindfold for her to see my surprise. A smile is forming on her y lips right now as she scans the whole place. I need to admit, this place is completely different from the way it looks like when I leave to fetch Saenim. It’s better that before. (A/N: place- http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh201/kay1714/romantic/elegantdinner.jpg; closer look- http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww247/Do0ola/untitled.jpg) I note to myself that I need to thank everyone in the company who made this park incredible.

Saenim give me a peck on the lips, which shocks me, and said,

“Thank you for bringing me here Oppa. I like everything! It’s so…amazing! I really love it.”

“Anything for you.” I said as I placed my left hand under her chin and the other at her back. I slowly pull her to me. She closed her eyes and our lips met. I kiss her and she kisses me back. The kiss was gently at first but it becomes more passionate and deeper as the time goes by. If breathing is unnecessary for us, I wouldn’t let her lips go. I was blushing hard when we pull off and I can see that she is also blushing so hard. We were breathing heavily because of the kiss but she speak up first,

“Um...L-let’s eat now Oppa!” she said, still blushing.

“ Aigo! She looks so cute when she’s blushing. And her lips are so soft. *sigh* why do I have to break up with her? Eunhyuk-hyung is so lucky to have a girl like Saenim.” I thought to myself.

We had a silent dinner because of the kiss. We both finish our dinner when I notice her sigh heavily.

“Saenim, what’s wrong?” I said, breaking the dead silence.

“Nothing Oppa” she answered.

I took a deep breath and said,

“Saenim…I want to tell you something.” I look away from her gaze. I can’t do it if I look straight to her eyes. Aish! Why am I so weak? But I need to do it. I’ll gonna regret this, I swear.

“Me too Oppa.” She said.

“Then you go first.” I said, a bit relieved.

“Oppa…” she paused then looks straight to my eyes “Let’s break up” she bravely continues.

 

 

A/N: Chapter finish! Yay! Hope you like this one. Tell me what you think of it. Arigatou! (: