With my Conscience (again!)

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: I’m sorry if I haven’t updated my fanfic so much this week. I’m not feeling well. Anyway, here’s an update. And yeah, starting at this point, it will be Eunhyuk’s POV.

I was trolling around when I suddenly noticed the park. It has beautiful scenery as if someone has set things up. I walk there and notice someone crying on the ground.

I was coming nearer and nearer to the person when my senses come and realized it’s a girl who looks like…Saenim?

“Saenim?” I asked the girl.

The girl look up to me and it is really Saenim. But something is wrong here. I thought she’s with Donghae right now having their date, but why is she here, all alone and crying?

“What’s wrong? Why are you-“ she quickly hugs me and her tears were bursting on my shirt. I took her to the nearest bench and cradle her. I whisper some soothing words to her and patted her back until she finally calms down.

“Aish! What’s happening here? Where’s Donghae? Why is she crying?” I asked myself. Then something flash inside my head…break up!

Now I finally understand what happened. Donghae breaks up with her. But is it has o be this early? I can’t stand this situation right now, the thing that hurts her hurt me more. I sighed.

“Oppa…” her voice trembles but she finally speaks up.

“I broke up with him… It hurts…so much Oppa.” she said between sobs.

“Shh… Saenim, shh.” I hush her, still caressing her back.

“Oppa, as much as I love him, he still loves her more. Millions of knives are stabbing my heart the moment I realized that I can never be number one in Donghae Oppa’s heart. I’ll always be in the second place.” she said. I just sigh and continue to soothe her. Seeing her like this doesn’t help my feelings. I want to cry with her but this will only show my feelings for her. I can’t let her know that.

We stay like that in silence for an hour until she falls asleep in my arms. I piggyback her and walk her home.

“Saenim, why do you have to be put in this kind of situation?” I asked her while we’re walking.

“Ha! As if she’ll answer you.” my conscience said.

“Yeah…” I thought.

“Dong….hae….o-ppa…” she mumbles in her sleep.

“She really loves him. If I were just Donghae, I will never let go of her.” I sigh.

“But you’ll never will be.” my conscience said in my head.

“Yeah, I know. If only I am the one she loved then she shouldn’t be in this pain.”

IF only you didn’t give up on her from the start then you should have been with her.”

“As if I have a chance.” I thought back.

“What did you know? Maybe you have some. You just need to give it a try. What’s the worst thing that could’ve happen?” it asked.

“HURTING” I answer in flat voice.

“Ha! You’re afraid of hurting? But all this time you’re bearing the pain that is eating inside you. And now you’re telling me you are afraid of hurting? Are you making fun with me?” my conscience thought sarcastically.

“No. I’m just scared of-”

“Rejection?” it cut off.

“Yeah!”

“Well congratulation! You didn’t get rejected but you still receive some—no—a lot of pains!” it thought acidly.

“Stop it.”

“Sorry. I’m just saying.”

“I know.”

“And now you regret everything that happens.”

“Indeed! Seeing her like this gives me more pain.” I agreed.

“Well, this is the path that you’ve chosen so walk on it. And maybe someday, a miracle will come.”

“Miracle?! What miracle?” I asked.

“It’s for you to find out.”

“Yah!” but it didn’t answer back.

What miracle does my conscience means? And how come my conscience knows it while I don’t?

“Weird huh?!” I sigh.

 

 

A/N: first of all, I would like to thank all of the people who views and subscribes to my story. I’m really really grateful about it. *bows down* lastly, I’m really sorry for not updating. Hope you don’t mind. We’ll I hope you like my update! Tell me what you think. Till then! *hugs-and-kisses*♥