The New Girl

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: Sorry for the late update L

It’s almost 6 months since Narsha has left. I already moved on but I can still feel the scar Narsha had left in my heart. But it doesn’t bother me anymore ‘coz my life goes back to normal, no, it becomes better.

“Hyung…” Donghae suddenly talked, breaking my thought, as we’re walking towards our classroom. He sounded a little confused.

“What is it Hae?” I asked.

“Don’t you notice Hyung? It seems like there’s more people in our room than the usual and it looks like some of them aren’t our classmates” he answered.

That’s when I started to notice it. I haven’t notice it ‘com I’m more focus on my cell phone and there’s a lot of things running inside my mind.

“You’re right. Maybe something unusual happened. Come on. Let’s find out.” I said as I pulled his arm and run towards our room.

 We reached our room in minutes and we found out why there are plenty of people around. There’s a new girl in our class. She has a long silky brown hair and her bangs fall down on her left side. She has rosy cheeks and perfect and y lips. She is beautiful and angelic! So, now I get the idea why there are many boys in our audience today.

“Wow! She’s pretty” Donghae whispered.

Then our teacher, Mr.Choi, spotted us near the door and said, “Just in time, Eunhyuk and Donghae, please come in and take your seats. I’ll introduce to a new student.”

Donghae quickly goes to his seat and I followed him behind. By the way he acts right now; I can sense that he’s excited. ‘Maybe he’s just interested on the new girl’ I thought.

“Okay everybody already knows that we have a new student” Mr.Choi started to state “She’s from Pusan, her family just moved here 3 weeks ago. Let’s give her a nice welcome…Ms.Park Saenim” he continues and everybody give the transferee a round of applause. She stood up on the platform and started talking.

“My name is Park Saenim as Mr.Choi said. My friends call me Sae. We’re classmates so don’t be shy on calling me Sae. Mr.Choi already told you that I’m from Pusan so I don’t have anything to tell you” she jokily said and then she smiled, showing off her dimples. From my back, I heard Donghae said ‘wow’ when she smiled.

“Thanks for your introduction Ms.Park. Now, where can you sit? Hm…”Mr.Choi paused “There’s one there! Ms.Park, you will take the seat beside Eunhyuk, the guy on the last row that is beside the window” he continued.

She quickly obeys him and goes to her seat. She placed her bag on her side and flashes a smile to me when she saw me looking at her. I smile back and quickly look away. I don’t believe that this is happening to me! I was almost stunned by her smile. Oh no. Then our class begins.

 

 

A/N: Chapter 2 is done! Yehey! Hope you like it! (: