Some Facts about Hyukkie (Special Chapter 3 [Finale])

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: Okay, this will be the ending of our special chapter. I hope you’ll like it. Enjoy! (:

Eunhyuk; Famous For His Smelly Foot and Nicknames
Eunhyuk, being the rapper and one of the main dancers in Super Junior, was once being rejected!

In 1999, 13-year old Eunhyuk participated in SM Entertainment new talents auditions together with his best friend Xiah Junsu (a member of DBSK), but was eliminated. He challenged again the following year, and was being selected to be a trainee due to his rapping and dancing skills.

The company had originally planned in 2002 for him, Sungmin and Xiah Junsu to be in a group and debut as a R&B group, but the plan was not success and thus, he became a member of Super Junior.

Eunhyuk wasn’t popular and well-accepted by the other members in the beginning. Leader Leeteuk said “I thought he was going to leave after 3 months, I didn’t expect him to be this determined and tolerant.”

The works of the multi-talented man who is able to sing, to dance and to host, includes choreographing the dance for 2nd title song for their 4th album [Bonamana], being the lyricist of [A Short Journey] and also co-host a radio program together with Leeteuk.

‘Gums’ Hyuk, Anchovy, Jewel Guy, Monkey….. Eunhyuk has a lot of nicknames.

Because of his name, Eunhyuk gotten the title “Jewel Guy”, “Monkey” and “Anchovy” because of his skinny body. His nickname was being modified from “Anchovy” to “Salty Anchovy” due to his infamous smelly feet.

As Super Junior’s popularity rises up in Asia, his fans also changed his name to “Asian Anchovy”. As Eunhyuk worked out hard to get rid of his skinny appearance, his nickname was being changed to “Muscular Anchovy” by his fans.

He was being named ‘Gums’ Hyuk after , Yesung disclosed something in a variety show. “Eunhyuk’s gums are much bigger than his teeth. During SJ’s first concert, Eunhyuk cried badly at the same point of time for consecutively 3 days, and all we can see is his gums!”

‘Sneaked’ Into Female Bathhouse When He Was 8

Eunhyuk self-disclosed that he went to the public bathhouse with his mother until he was 8.

Eunhyuk disclosed when he was a kid, one of the rules of the public bathhouse was children above 7 years old are forbidden to enter the bathhouse of the opposite gender. However, because his father does not like to go public bathhouse, it was his mother who secretly sneaked him into the bathhouse until he was 8.

And due to the little popularity when he first debuted as Super Junior, “There was once we went to the sauna room together and we were curious about our popularity, therefore we started singing.” The reactions of the people there were not bad, showing their liking, SJ feels that it was interesting and thus they went to another sauna room and did the same thing. This even led to the warm-hearted boss to invite them to perform personally.

Demanded a kiss from his girlfriend when he was in high school

Eunhyuk’s first kiss happened during his first year in high school, with the school’s most popular girl.

At that time, the boys always like to disturb this popular girl. There was one time, they blocked the corridor on purpose to get a kiss from her. Young Eunhyuk was very jealous upon seeing that. He said “Because of jealousy, I called her that night. Righteously said that if she wants me to forgive her, she has to give me more.” Thus, the girl gave her first kiss to him. Eunhyuk said “It was just a while, and I was so nervous that I was trembling!”

Broke his arm because of his celebrity girlfriend

Eunhyuk had dated someone from the entertainment industry, and even broke his arm because of her.

Being an idol, girl-killer, Eunhyuk had once disclosed an unforgettable celebrity relationship on a variety show. He said that before the girl was seeing him, she had an ex-boyfriend who is also a celebrity. After dating that girl, her ex-boyfriend was on the music show that he was hosting. His girlfriend had carelessly sent a text message to Eunhyuk that was meant for her ex-boyfriend.

The contents of the text message were “I still remember the secret signals that you’ve always did for me during your performance.” He was so furious he ran into the toilet and started punching the wall to release his anger, thus breaking his arm.

 

"There's no other like me... Right?" - Lee Hyukjae