At Saenim’s House

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: It’s been a month or so after my last update. I’m sorry for just updating right now and also for making you guys to wait. But I’m back and I can assure you that I can finally update more often because school days is almost done! Yey! Oh well, here’s the update.

*Saenim’s POV*

~DING! DONG!~

‘Super Junior oppas are here already. They’re fast.’ I thought as I quickly go down to answer the door.

~DING! DONG!~

“Coming!” I shouted.

When I reached the door, I quickly open it gently and found 11 males, including Kangin oppa, who’s already done his mandatory service, and 2 girls.

‘As I expect.’ I thought.

“Good evening oppas and uh…unnies. Come on in.” I greeted them with a small smile.

“Good evening Saenim sshi. Sorry to disturb you in this late night.” Leeteuk oppa apologetically said as the other members come inside.

“It’s okay. I know how worried you all are.” I said as I close the door behind me.

“Where’s Hyukkie hyung?” Donghae oppa asked.

“He’s at my room.” I said as I gestured them to follow me.

“Where’s your parent Saenim sshi?” Leeteuk oppa asked.

“Oh, they’re on a business trip.”

“So, you live alone right now?” Yesung oppa asked.

“Yeah, it’s just for a short a while.”

“We’re here.” I declared as I slowly opened the door of my room. As soon as I did that, all of their faces became bright and relieved. They quickly went to Eunhyuk oppa’s side and started to wake him.

“Eunhyuk-ah wake up.” Leeteuk oppa said, poking him slightly.

“Oppa, you shouldn’t wake him. He needs to sleep in order to get well.” I said.

“I know. But if I didn’t, we can’t take him home” he whispered.

“Why? Are you in that hurry? Do you have anything to do tomorrow morning?” I asked. He shook his head sideways.

“Wouldn’t he be a disturbance to if he stays here?” he asked me. This time, I shook my head in answer.

“He won’t, of course. But if you really intend to take him home, let him wake up by himself.” I told him.

“Alright. So can we stay here until he wakes up?”

“You can stay here until morning if you wanted to. It’s already pretty late and if you drive this hour you can end up into an accident.” I answered.

“Thank you Saenim sshi. You’ve already done enough for us.” Leeteuk oppa said as they all bow.

“It’s nothing. I’ll prepare the guest rooms for you.” I said.

“You don’t need to do that. We can just stay in the living room. We can sleep there.” Leeteuk oppa said. I heard some of them groaned in disappointment as their leader glared at them. I chuckled a bit.

“It’s okay if you stay at the guest rooms. Besides, you’ll be comfortable there than at the living room. You can also sleep well there. I know you all are very tired now because you’ve just arrived.” I said as I head out.

“I’ll help you!” Sungmin oppa and Kyuhyun oppa said in unison as they follow me.

“Thanks a lot Saenim sshi.” I heard Leeteuk oppa said as I closed the door.

*Narsha’s POV*

“It’s okay if you stay at the guest rooms. Besides, you’ll be comfortable there than at the living room. You can also sleep well there. I know you all are very tired now because you’ve just arrived.” Saenim sshi said.

I look at Hyukjae oppa’s sleeping figure.

‘You find a great girl oppa. Saenim sshi is perfect for you and she deserves you. Everything will be back in place when you open your eyes again.’ I thought.

I look at Donghae oppa and Victoria.

“I’m going to talk to her.” I said as I got out of the room and followed Saenim sshi as the other two followed me too.

 

 

A/N: it’s somewhat out of blue. Right? –sigh- I hope you still like it. I’ll be back again