Eunhyuk’s Proposal :”)

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: ending? Hahaha!! Yes! It’s the end. I hope you like this. Thank you for reading my fanfic. ♥

*Saenim’s POV*

=1 week past=

I don’t know what’s going on. This afternoon, Kyuhyun oppa knocked at our door and practically dragged me out of our house. It’s weird ‘coz my parents didn’t seem to stop him, like they know what’s going on! Then Kyuhyun oppa drove to salon and told the workers there to give me a makeover. After an hour of my makeover, I look very different. I can’t even distinguish if it’s still me. And I don’t know what this is for. After paying for my makeover, Kyuhyun oppa and I started to hit the road again. I tried asking Kyuhyun oppa where are we going and what these are for but he keeps on staying quiet.

“Kyu oppa…Tell me, where are we heading to? And what are these for?” I asked him, yet again. He sighed and looks at his wrist watched. Then he looks at me.

“We’re almost there Saenim ah. You need to be patient and quiet for awhile because I’m getting annoyed with all your questions” he answered me. I just pouted.

“I’m sorry.” I said then shut my mouth and lowered my head. I heard him chuckled.

“I’m just joking” he said then smirked.

“And yeah, put this on…” he added as he pulls out a blindfold from nowhere. I stared at it.

“I won’t do anything to you, I swear. Just put it on” he said. I sighed and put on the blindfold. After 10 minutes, the car seems to stop and a door was open and closed.

“Kyu oppa…” I nervously said. Then the door beside me opens, making me startle.

“Relax Saenim ah…It’s just me” I heard Kyu oppa said then chuckled as he held my held and leads me to a place.

We stop and oppa let go of my hand.

“Kyu oppa…” I called him out. But no one answers so I started to get worried. I remove my blindfold and saw a table with flowers on it. I look around\d the place, it is arranged romantically, like something will happen here that so special later on. But what could it be? It’s not a dinner for two, I’m sure, because the table is not just for two. I look at the flowers, they are so beautiful! Then I notice a card on the flowers. I took it and a letter fall from it. It’s for me so I read it.

There's something I wanna tell you

Hope you feel this way too...

I tried to stop

Avoid, stay away and don't mind...

But my gaze always follows you,

Everything that you do.

I tried not to stare

But why do I really care?

I was trying to bear

But I guess I cannot stop to care

...Now I know why,

I love you that is why.

From the day I met you

Till the present time,

I've already give you my love.

So Park Saenim....I ask you this,

Will you be my girlfriend?

As I read this, my tears are already flowing from my eyes. Oppa, then kneel down on his knee and said, "Park Saenim, I love you with all my heart. I've kept this feeling for a long time. I promise not to leave you and hurt you so..." he paused. He opened the small red velvet box he's holding and hand the beautiful ring to me then continue, "...Will you be my girlfriend?" with a voice full of sincerity and sweetness.

My tears are still flowing and I was really shocked by what Eunhyuk oppa had done! And I’m more shocked because I haven’t seen him walk to me, but here he is kneeling in front of me.

“Oppa…” my voice cracked up because of crying.

“Wait, don’t answer me yet. You need to hear what I still need to say first before answering, arasso?” he said, I nodded. He is still on his knee. He takes a deep breath before talking again.

“Yeah, I’m asking you to be my girlfriend on that note and planning you to give this ring together with my speech awhile ago, but that was 2 years ago. Now that I’ve gathered up all my courage and strength, and everything goes well at this point, I might as well take my chances…” he paused then he set aside the box his holding and replaces it with another one— more beautiful.

“Saenim from this point onwards, I promise to never let you alone. I will never make you cry because I feel hurt and crying when I see you like that. I will always make you happy because that’s the only thing that makes me happy. We’ve gone too many ups and downs in our life. We’d got hurt and cry a liter of tears. But to this point, it will never be like that again. Saenim, I love you and I will always do. I want you to stay by my side, my not asking forever because there’s no such thing as forever, but the rest of your life. I will also stay by you until the end. But to do that, I want to give my name to you. Saenim, will you…MARRY ME?” he continues in his very sincere voice.

My heart skips a beat once I heard the last line. I’m so happy right now! My heart is shouting ‘YES! YES! YEEESSS!!!’ I can’t believe that this is happening now. I gulped hard and tried to speak because of the feelings bursting inside me.

“Yes…Oppa” I manage to say. Eunhyuk oppa was silent for a minute, maybe absorbing my answer. Then he stands up and asked,

“R-really?” in a very shock and innocent voice. I just nodded. Then in instant, he jumped up and down, dancing his victory dance and smiles from ear to ear, showing his famous gummy smile. Then he hugs me, lifts me up and started to twirl me around.

“Thank you Saenim! Thank you! Thank you! I promise you, you’ll never regret answering me!” he said happily as he puts me down and slid the ring to my left ring finger.

“Wow! It fits.” I said happily as I observed the ring around my finger.

“Because that ring really meant for you” he said as he lovingly cupped my face and slowly lowering his head. He was an inch closer to my lips when…

“CONGRATULATIONS!!!” everybody, super junior, Victoria and Narsha, butted in. Eunhyuk oppa back off and look at them in a very annoyed look.

“Why do you need to go out now?! I’m almost there!” he said childishly then he pouted. Everybody, including me, laughed at his cuteness.

“It’s the evilmaknae’s idea.” Sungmin oppa said. Everybody nodded in agreement.

“But, I’m really almost there” Eunhyuk oppa said again mostly to himself. I turned to him then smile.

“Here~!” I sang then planted my lips on his.

“Enough with couple staff, you guys have a lot of time for that. The food is here, come on!” Shindong oppa said as he sat on the chair and the waiters bring in the food. Everybody followed him and sat down.

“Let’s eat…” I told Eunhyuk oppa as I grabbed his hand and dragged him to our seat.

“Cheers for Saenim and Eunhyuk!” Leeteuk oppa said after everyone seated and after the food is served.

“Cheers!” everybody chorus as we held our wine glass and raise it.

*Narrator’s POV*

Trying to stop your feelings for each other won’t do anything but pain and sufferings. If you really love him/her then you should fight for it. Never give up nor lose hope. And by the end, everything will turn out good, because if not, then it’s not yet the end.

 

 

A/N: It’s the end. Thank you for reading my fanfic. Thanks for the support! I love you all guys! ♥