Leaving?!

I tried to Stop ♥

~Sorry, Sorry~

My phone rings and made me wakes up.

“H-hello?” I answered groggily.

“Eunhyuk-sshi!!!” the voice on the other line shouted.

I check the screen of my phone to see the caller. It’s Leeteuk-hyung.

“Oh Hyung! What do you want in this time in the morning?”

“What do you mean? It’s already 11 am!”

“11am?! Oh shoot! I overslept!”

“Where do you slept last night by the way? You didn’t come back last night from your walk.”

“I met a friend at the park and he invited me over to his house.”

“Oh, anyway you need to come here in our dorm this instant!” he said, panicking.

“Why?”

“We have an urgent meeting. So stop questioning and come quick! Manager-nim is getting impatient!”

“Okay! I’ll be there. See you.”

“Bye!” then he hung up.

I quickly change into my clothes and run down the stairs. I spotted Saenim in the living room watching T.V, alone.

“Good morning sleepyhead” she greeted with a smile.

‘She smiles! But weird though, I feel bad at that smile. It’s not her usual smile. Anyway I need to hurry, or else I’m dead.’ I thought.

“Um, good morning too, where’s Mr. and Mrs. Park?”

“Oh, Umma and Appa already went to work. Want some?” she offered me the cereal that she’s eating.

“No, thanks. I would like to say thank you to them for letting me stay here last night but I’m in hurry so, can you pass them my regards?”

“Sure!” she answers.

“Thank you Saenim.” I said.

“You’re welcome Oppa.”

*at our dorm*

When I reach the dorm everyone is there. Well, except for me, seems that they’re only waiting for me.

“Um…sorry for being late” I told everyone, everybody just nodded. Manager-nim just give off a heavy sigh.

“Well, since the last person is already here…” Manager-nim started as I sit beside Donghae.

“Let’s start the meeting. To be straight and to end this quickly, I will tell you what the main purpose of this meeting is” he pauses. He looks around and each one of us then continues,

“Everybody, I mean EVERYBODY, will fly off to America and stay there for 2 years to train.”

“Bwo?!” we all said in unison, shocked.

“You heard me right? Everybody will go to America and stay there for 2 years to train” he repeated.

“B-but why?” Leeteuk-hyung asks, the first one to recover from shock.

“Our president wants you to improve your talents so he decided to send you all off to America to train again. Don’t worry, your trainer is professional.”

“What about the 3? Kibum, Kangin and Hangeng?” hyung asks.

“Kibum will also be sent there after he finished filming his last project. And also, he will be back in the Super Junior. For Kangin, well, he can’t be with you in the training because he’s in the military. As for Hangeng, I don’t know”

“But!” Donghae said.

“yes Donghae-sshi?”

“Why do we have to go to America? Why can’t we just hold it here in Korea? I don’t want to leave.”

“It is because the president said that you can concentrate well there as well as enjoy the training ‘coz you’re not in the country. Besides, your trainer didn’t agree to go here because everything that you needed for the training is in the America”

“But-!”

“Don’t worry, it’s for your own sake” he cut Donghae off.

“But-!” Donghae protests again.

“No more buts! We’ll be leaving next week so start to prepare your clothes and everything that you needed. Spend some time while you can with your families and friends. Enjoy this week. We cancel all your schedules in this week for preparations so you are all free.”

“But-!” Donghae attempts to protests again. Seems he really doesn’t want to leave. I wonder if he and Victoria are now back together. I as well don’t want to leave. But can no one can oppose the decision of the president. And even though you protest to him millionth times, his decision will be the same. We are definitely leaving!

“I said NO MORE BUTS! Meeting close! You can now go to your respective businesses or so whatever.” Manager-nim said as he dash to the door. Donghae just give off a heavy sigh and walk back to his room.

 

 

A/N: They’re definitely leaving. Aww… Anyway, hope you like this chapter. Comments are love.♥