Bwo?! O.o

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: I’m back! I’m so sorry for not updating. I’m just so busy. School works are so tough for me to handle. I can’t take it anymore. And when I came home this day from school, I somewhat, have a little fight with my mother that makes me so upset. ): But, thanks to a video that I watched, that makes me happy, and makes me update tonight. Here’s the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4i_kdL-pL4&feature=related I might as well share it with you. It’s Eunhyuk singing “I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz. Neh… Let’s go back now to the story.

*at Saenim’s room*

“Everything is set Eunhyuk-sshi. You can change your clothes with these there” she handed me a PJs set and point to the CR. I took the PJs and quickly change.

“Thanks for the clothes” I told Saenim’s mother as I come out. And even if I don’t admit it, the PJs is so well-fitted to me, it is as if it was really for me.

“My pleasure! Well then, I’m off. Good night guys” she said as she closes the door.

“Good night!” we answered in unison.

“So…why didn’t you tell them about what’s happening to you?” I asked Saenim as soon as her mother is out of sight.

“You see Oppa, I don’t want them to worry about me. But I guess I’m wrong” she answers.

“You’re so, so, so wrong about that. If you come a little bit late, I might be a corpse down there” I said with a sigh.

“I knew that. That’s why I’m sorry. Very, very, very sorry”

“That’s okay. But promise me you’ll never do that again. I don’t want to be killed by your Appa next time I came here explaining about you.”

“Okay. I promise Oppa” she answers with a sigh.

“ Saenim, can I ask you something?”

“Neh Oppa?”

“What are you doing alone in the park a while ago? Why are you crying?” I asked her straightly. She didn’t answer me. She just looks down and stays quite.

“Did he…Did Donghae break up with you?”

“No… I broke up with him” she said in sad low voice.

“W-why?”I asked.

“I…I wanted to set him free. I overheard everything that night when I come over to your dorm. Oppa wanted to go back to his true lover but he can’t ‘coz he knew I will be hurt. Break up is a difficult decision for both of us. Though, I’m so stupid so I make the first move” she stated. Her eyes become teary again.

“Saenim…” I come over to her side and started to comfort her.

“Oppa… can I ask you a favor?”

“What is it?”

“I know this is too much but...”

“But what?” I asked her.

“It’s selfish but…” she hesitantly said

“Aish! Just say it already.” I said, getting slightly impatient and pissed. Well you can’t blame me. I’m so tired and sleepy because of works and the ‘near-death-experience’ that happened a while ago.

“Okay…okay…” then she blushes.

‘Alright, what’s going on?’ I asked myself.

“Saenim, please say it already.” I pleaded. She took a deep breath and said,

“Oppa…KiSS ME” then she blushes even more. And I turned into beet red hearing this. Now I’m wide awake because of this freaking idea!

“B-b-b-BWO?”

 

 

A/N: chapter done! Is it lame? Neh… the story is finally coming to the end. Aww! )’: But anyway, comments are highly appreciated. And yeap, I would like to say thatnk you for those new subscribers. THANK YOU! Another thing, I will be posing some other time my new fanfic! Check it out guys. It’s a Kyuhyun fanfic. :P ‘till then, hope you like this update. (: