Everything will be fine?

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: I’m back with an update again. I’m sorry for leaving you hanging on my last update. Really, sorry. Hehehe! Anyway, here’s my update. ~~

*Eunhyuk’s POV*

=at the airplane=

Ugh! Somebody please tell me why do I have to sit beside this irritating girl? That’s right, nobody want to sit beside her, even Leeteuk hyung don’t want to sit beside her.

The thing that I really hate the most is that, this girl, Narsha—my ex girlfriend, keep on clinging on me, not just today, but ever since the entire time she’s been with us!

*flashback, 2 months ago*

“Hyukkie ah,” Leeteuk hyung said with a troubled face, coming off his room.

“Yeah hyung?” I asked. I was sitting on the sofa, watching television.

“Someone’s gonna be here.”

“Who?”

“Narsha” he said in low sad voice.

“What?!?!” I exclaimed.

“Why does she has to be here hyung?” I asked, trying to calm down.

“She is somewhat, related to our trainer and she’s also having a training.”

“No hyung. Keep her away from me.”

“I want to. But how can I? She’ll also be staying here in our dorm” he sighed.

“No!!!” I scream in horror.

“That’s what I told manager-nim.”

“But everybody knows what she’s up to.”

“I know. She’s your ex right? And she wants you to make up with her because she is somewhat still loves you?”

“Yeah, but I thought I made it clear to her the last time we talked, that I already have someone special in my heart.”

“She just doesn’t know when to give up” he sighed again.

“She knew when hyung. She already did when she leave me for going here in America. I don’t know what she plans but I’ll need to keep my distance to her. I don’t want her any near me.”

“Everybody knows what she did to you. But hey, why are you so afraid of her if you already have a special person in your heart? Don’t you trust yourself?”

“I do trust myself and I’m not really afraid of her. The thing is, I made a promise to Saenim. And if she sees us together at the airport, she might misunderstand things. You know how clingy Narsha can be and I bet she will come with us when we head back to Korea.” I told him.

“I know that. Well, just believe in yourself and Saenim. I’m sure, everything will be fine.” then hyung tapped my shoulder and walk away.

*end of flashback*

=at the airport=

We’ve arrived! I just need to pick up my luggage then I’m off.

‘I can’t wait to see Saenim” I thought. Just then…

“Oppa!!” a voice called out. Then a pair of hands quickly wrapped around my arm.

“Stop being so clingy Narsh!” I said, irritated, trying to shake her off.

“No! I don’t want to. You’re going to leave me when I let go of you.” then she pouted.

Seriously this girl is so annoying! If she’s just a he I would’ve hit her. And her pout, it’s not cute the way she thinks it is. It ! She’s no match for Saenim.

“Narsha sshi, for the last time, I’m begging you to stop clinging on me.” I said, struggling off.

“NO!!!” then her hold becomes tighter.

It’s no use begging on her. She’s just so hard-headed! Even the members can’t do anything about it. Why can’t she just accept the truth? I’ve already told her a millionth times the truth right? Why can’t she understand the simple sentence ‘I already love someone else’? Is she really that stupid?

 We’re walking towards the lobby, where our relatives, friends and families, wait. I still kept on struggling on Narsha’s hold while walking, but it’s really no use. I can’t break free.

Then I saw a female figure, not too far from us standing. In a split of second, her face becomes shock. Then a thing dropped from her hand and little by little, a drop of tear fell down her face. Just then, I notice the thing around her neck. It’s my necklace!

“Saenim!” I called out. But it’s too late. Before I know it, she already turns around and started to run away.

“See Oppa? She leaves you right after you arrived. Is that the person you’re in love with?” Narsha said.

“This is all your fault!!” I told her angrily. Then I hardly shook her hands around my arm and started to run and follow Saenim.

“Ouch!” I heard Narsha said. But I don’t care. I need to find Saenim first and explain to her.

“Saenim, where are you shredding your tears?” I asked myself while running around, trying to find Saenim.

I tried to called her but she’s out of coverage are. Aish! Why does she need to turn off her phone?!

“Hyung, I think, everything didn’t go fine.” I muttered, remembering what Leeteuk hyung had told me 2 months ago, “everything will be fine”.

 

 

A/N: Hello!~~how’s the update? Do you like it? hehehe! Comments are really pleased. (: