Voice Mails

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: Hello!! Because we don’t have classes for today, I’ve decided to update, since I’ve done updating my other fanfic. Anyway, here’s the update!

Saenim’s POV

~♫♪Bounce to you, bounce to you♪♫~

My phone rings and it disturbs me from my peaceful sleep. I was about to pick it up but it suddenly stops ringing. Guess someone leave a voice mail. Great! Now I’m awake with no reason. I check out the time, its 9:05am so I’ve decided to get up. I also check who leave the voice mail.

‘2 voice mail?’ I thought as I saw the screen of my phone. I open the first one and it’s from Donghae-oppa.

“Saenim! Have Eunhyuk told you? We’re about to leave at 10am to America. Are you planning on seeing us set off? Of course you do right? Even though you just have a fight with him yesterday right? Sorry, I’ve heard it from him when he got at our dorm last night. Anyway, I’m hoping you’ll come. And yeah, when I say we, I mean everyone in the group including Eunhyuk. And we’re not just going there for a trip or something; we are staying there your 2 years! So see you at the airport.”

I almost drop my phone when I heard this news, luckily I held it tight. I quickly change and get my purse. I flagged a taxi and told the driver where we are heading off.

‘Eunhyuk-oppa is…is…LEAVING!?’ I thought and burst into tears. My old self suddenly wakes up because of this. My feelings for Hyuk-oppa arose again. ‘I can’t live without Oppa by my side. How can I say those damn things to him yesterday? He’s right! My changes are hateful!’

Then I suddenly remember the other voice mail. I check it out and it’s from Eunhyuk-oppa. It’s from 2 hours ago.

 “Um…yeah, so I’m calling you for the last time. I just want to say 3 things to you. Don’t worry, after this, I will not disturb you anymore ‘coz I know you hate me because of the things I’ve told you yesterday right? –sigh-

Well, first of all, I wanted to apologize for what happened yesterday. I shouldn’t say those things to you. I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking back there.

Second, I was about to tell you this yesterday but we suddenly fight so I didn’t get a chance. Um…you see Saenim, we’ll be leaving to America this day. We’ll be there for 2 years. I promise you that I will not leave you didn’t I? –sigh- I don’t want to leave you right now ‘coz you’re at your most vulnerable state because you’ve just broke up with Hae. I wish I can stay by your side but I can’t. Even Donghae oppose this decision of our management but it’s no use. They’ve decided. Now you hate me more for leaving you right; for breaking my promise? –sigh- I’m really sorry.

Um…Yeah, the third and last one. I know that it’s too late for this and this is neither the right way nor time to tell you this. But like what Donghae had told me, I might regret this if I don’t tell you about it. Saenim, I tried to stop this but it’s just too strong for me. I tried so hard to keep my attention to other things to forget about this but every time I see you I just feel this way. I feel in pain when you’re crying. I fell happy when I see you’re smile and when you laugh. I wanted to cry when you’re crying. And most of all, I wanted to be by your side always. Now I can’t leave the things the way as they are because I’m leaving. Saenim, I love you. I always do. I hope you also felt the same way too but it’s quite impossible right? Hahaha! –sigh- I’m an idiot right; falling in love to my best friend? Um…can I ask for a favor, can you wait for me ‘til I get back? I know it is too much but can you? I wanted to fix our broken relationship but I haven’t got much time. So I’m asking you to wait for me. I also wanted to show you that I really love you. Does it sound crazy? Ha, I know, but I can’t just stay by your side as your best friend forever. It hurts a lot when the one you love didn’t see you as the one to be by her side forever.

Well, I’m waiting for your answer. I will wait until the last minute. If you don’t come to the airport, then I guess I know your answer. Well, good bye and take care” his voice is trembling, sad and serious while saying this.

Oppa…” now my tears are unstoppable.

“Wait for me. I’ll be there.”

 

As soon as we reach the airport, I quickly climbed out the taxi and run inside, like I’m running for my life. I check the time and its five to ten. Omo! I don’t have much time. I run faster and faster around the airport but I still didn’t see Hyuk-oppa or any shadow of the other members.

‘Please oppa, let me find you. Please! I have so many things to say. Don’t leave me yet. I need to tell you…or else…or else…’ I thought then fell on my knees. Because of my tears I can hardly see. This gives me a feeling to give up.

‘Can I be able to see Hyuk-oppa? I need to tell him my answer.’

I was deciding to give up when I saw a blurry figure not far away from me…

 

 

A/N: Yey! It’s finally done. What do you think of this chapter? Well, comment it. ♥