Advice and Goodbyes

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: This will be my last update of the week. I need to concentrate on my studies ‘coz my exams are up next week. But I promise you that I will update right after I finish my exams. And oh yeah, this chapter is also Saenim’s POV.

Saenim’s POV:

Remembering the happy times with Hyuk-Oppa made me a little teary, so I decided to sleep. This way, I will not cry even if I remember things. Before I closed my eyes, I whispered to myself,

“Hyuk-Oppa, I really miss you. Let’s hang out again Oppa. I miss you very much.” then everything went black.

*my dreamland*

Even in my slumber world, my memories still haunt me.

This time it was the last day I hung out with Eunhyuk-Oppa. We went to ice cream parlor that time.

“Hey Oppa…Do you have some love story of your life? I wanna hear some.” I said as I scooped some ice cream and shove it inside my mouth.

“Neh…But I don’t want to tell you.” he said and sticks his tongue out.

“Aw…but why?” I pouted.

“Because I say so.” he smiled. I tried to protest but he held up his hand and said,

“Protest and I’ll let you pay this thing.” he points to the ice cream we’re eating.

Whoa! Didn’t he mean the ice cream we’re eating right? He’s kidding me! This thing is their house specialty ice cream and its size is block blaster! O.O How can I pay this freaking huge thing?! This thing is really…Really…expensive!

“Okay. Then what do you want to talk about?” I asked with a hint of boredom in my voice.

“Nothing—in particular.” he answered back.

“Eh?! But this is so boring.” I complained.

“Just eat Saenim-ah.” he ordered as he glares at me.

After a few scoops I talk again.

“You know Oppa…I have a friend.” I started.

“What’s the matter with your friend?” he asked out of curiosity.

“She told me that she both like her boy best friend and her best friend’s another best friend.” I continue. Actually, what I’m telling him is my feeling. My friend is just my representation of myself. I did this because I need advice. My head is messing up with what I should do about my feelings.

“What?” he sounded confused.

“Let me reprise. My friend like both boy a, whose her best friend, and boy b, who is her best friend’s another best friend.”

“Oh! That one is kinda complicated.” he said innocently.

“You said it. It’s very complicated!” I thought.

“Do you think you can give her some advice?” I asked.

“’Lemme think. She both likes the 2 boy right?”

“Yeah!” I answer waiting for the advice he’ll going to give.

“It’s kind of complicated but, does she know if either of the boys likes her?”

“I think…no.” I answered.

“Well, the first thing she needs to do is to confess.”

“To whom Oppa?”

“Which guy does she like more?” Wow! Oppa really sounded like a love guru.

“She said it’s the boy B. but as the days go by, she grew closer and closer boy A and started to develop more of her feelings towards him.”

“Then does that mean she likes boy A more than by boy B?” he asked.

“I don’t know.”

“Well then…she should know her feelings first, which one does she really like.” he ended.

“I’ll pass it to her.”

“Do I know her?” he asked, I shook my head.

“Oh…ok.”

“Oppa, d-do you have any girl that you like right now?” I suddenly asked.

He was shock by hearing my sudden question but then answered,

“Neh…I have.”

“Who is she?! Who is she?” I ask excitedly.

“Not gonna tell you.”

“Aw…best friends shouldn’t keep secrets to each other right?” I pouted.

“Are we best friends?” he joked.

“Neh!”

“Sorry…but I really can’t tell you she is. But I could tell you what she look like. How is that?” I smiled and nodded.

“Well…” he hesitated at first but then continue, “She is a girl with a long silky brown hair. She has rosy cheeks and perfect y lips. She is beautiful, not just outside but also inside, and angelic. She’s so friendly, nice and sometimes childish and stubborn which makes me like her.” he paused. Then he smiled to himself and continues “And she has this cute pout of hers that I really love.” I can see that Oppa didn’t just like this girl, he already love her. Because while he’s describing her, his eyes are glittering and it is as if he is seeing that girl in front of him now.

“Neh…I can see that you’re already in love with this girl huh Oppa?” I asked.

If he loves this girl then I should stop my feelings for him starting today. Gosh! Things are really way too complicated.

“You can say that.” he answered while blushing.

“Well Oppa it’s getting late. I need to go home now. Good bye. See you tomorrow.” I bid good bye.

As I am about to leave, he suddenly pulls my hand and hugs me from behind. His hug is warm, very warm that I wish that time will stood still and this moment will never end.

I knew to myself that I am blushing because of this and I can see him blushing too. I reminded myself that starting now, I need to stop my feelings for him. So I gathered all my courage and asked him,

“Oppa what’s wrong?” I was trying to break free from his hug but he just held me tighter.

“Nothing…I just want to hug you for the very first time and this might be the last” he mumbles to my left ear.

So I face him and hugged him back. “This might be my first and last from you too.” I mumbled to myself.

We stood there for a couple of minutes until he broke free. I can see that we are both blushing really hard.

“What’s up with the hug Oppa? Seems like a farewell hug or something.” I joke.

“Neh…you can count it like that.” he said with a smile. But his smile didn’t touch his serious eyes. I tried to speak but he speaks up first.

“Good bye now Saenim. Take good care of yourself. I might not be able to be around in times when you need me. But remember that my fishy is also there for you. Be happy with him. Gotta go! I have a lot of work to do. Bye!” he bid farewell.

“What does he mean by those? It sounded like a farewell speech.” I thought.

I watch him walk away before I headed back to my house. Then my phone suddenly vibrates, its Donghae Oppa.

Sender: Hae-Oppa

I wanna ask you something.

Sender: Me

What is it Oppa?

Sender:

I’m be straight. Is it okay for you if I court you?

As I read this text message of him, my tears are flowing from my eyes. Now I know who I love more. It is Hae-Oppa.

Sender: me

Y-yes.

I replied to him happily.

Sender: Hae-Oppa

(: Yes!! I’ll pick you up tomorrow, 7 am sharp. See you!

I could imagine that Oppa is now jumping in the air out of happiness. I, as well, is jumping too. Not just my body is jumping, but also my heart.

Ahh!! I can’t wait for tomorrow to come. I reach my home and headed to my room. I lie down to my bed and quietly whisper to myself,

“Good bye, feelings. Good bye Hyuk-Oppa. I hope you will be happy with the girl you love.”

*end of my dream*

 

 

A/N: chapeter 13…Done! Weee! I hope you like this one. And please, please comment about what you think about story. I’ll be back soon for you guys before you notice. ♥