Donghae’s Regrets

I tried to Stop ♥

Donghae’s POV:

*2 weeks have past after Hyuk’s and Hae’s conversation*

I hate to do this to Saenim but I need to do it. I know this gonna break her heart but look at the bright side! This might be the chance for her to realize her true feelings for Eunhyuk-Hyung.

From the very first day up to until now, I already know that she love my hyung. She just can’t see it clearly because she was blinded by her feelings towards me. And I also know that my hyung also loves her back. Aish! How can the both of them can’t see their feelings to each other clearly? They both love each other but neither of them knows this. Saenim’s longing for my hyung and Eunhyuk-hyung’s protectiveness over Saenim proves that they really love each other.

“Why are they so dense to know each other’s feelings?” I sigh.

My hands are trembling as I reach for my phone. I dialed Saenim’s number and wait for her to pick it up. It rings five times before she answers it.

“H-hello?” she said.

“Saenim, it’s me. Did I wake you up or disturb you over something?” I asked.

“Oppa! Um…no” she exclaimed though she sounded a bit sad.

“Are you okay? You sounded sad. Is something wrong happened?” I worriedly asked.

“Neh… I am just tired because of heavy home works.” She sighs.

“Okay. Just don’t tire up yourself too much.”

“’Kay. Uhm… What do you really call for Oppa?” she asked.

 “Are-are you free tomorrow?” I nervously asked.

“Yes. Why?”

“Let’s go out tomorrow.”

“O-okay. What time Oppa?” she asked.

“I’ll pick you up at 4 in the afternoon.”

“Afternoon? Why?” she asked again.

“I have something to do in the morning with the company.” I said.

‘Actually I ask for some help from them to prepare for the tomorrow’s big event’ I said, only to myself.

“Oh…okay. Then, see you tomorrow Oppa.”

“Good night.” Then she hung up.

Tomorrow will be a big day. I need to have energy and strength for the drama that will be coming in the future (the break up).

“I’m really, really sorry Saenim. I know what will be the result of our tomorrow’s date. But please forgive me for doing this to you. Forgive me for including you in this mess. I’m sorry.” I said in low voice enough for me to hear. My tears suddenly flow down my eyes without my permission.

Then I lay down on my bed. But before closing my eyes, I mumble again,

“I regret the things that will happen and the things that already happened, although I have no regrets on courting Saenim. Saemin’s pain, Hyung’s pain and Victoria’s pain— those are the thing I regretted the most. The thing that I also regret is deceiving the 3 most important people in my life. I’m such a sinner.” I sigh. I shut my eyes and the last tear roll down my cheeks.

 

 

A/N: Ugh! This chapter is so lame. I know it right? I hate it. ): anyway, I hope you still like this one.