What Feelings?

I tried to Stop ♥

Donghae’s words really stuck into my head and these give me a severe headache! Aish!  That fish! It’s been 3 days but his words are still perfectly clear to me.

*flashback*

I am starting to pack my things when Donghae come in my room.

“Hyung…” he said in sad low voice.

“Yes?” I said, without looking at him, still packing my things.

“Hyung…” he said again.

“I said what?” I said, still not glancing at him.

“Will you stop what you’re doing and look at me first?” he said, pissed off.

“What do you want?” I asked him, this time I stop what I’m doing and look at him.

“I know that you’re angry at me for hurting Saenim, but please talk to me!”

“What do you want to know? What exactly do you want?” I asked, trying not to piss off.

He sighs. “Have you told Saenim that we’re leaving?”

“I haven’t”

“Why?” he asks.

“I can’t find a perfect timing.”

“So when do you plan to tell her?”

“Maybe a day before we leave.”

He sighs again. “You’re gonna get her hurt, you know.” Hurt? Huh?

“What do you mean?” I asked, suddenly getting confuse.

“Have you told her?”

“Told her what?”Honestly, what the heck is Donghae talking about right now?

“Your feelings for her.”

“Excuse me?”

“Have you confess to her about your feelings yet?”

Whoa! How did he know my feelings towards Saenim? Are my feelings really that obvious for him to notice?

“Feelings? What do you mean?” I asked nervously, trying to hide the truth.

“Don’t hide it anymore hyung. I know that you love her.”

“Since when?” I sigh in defeat.

“Since the very start” he said. I sigh again.

‘So, he already knew it from the very start. Yet, he still confess to her and court her’ I thought.

‘You’re fault. You let him confess to her. If you just confess to her first then none of these might happened.’ my conscience said.

‘Maybe, or maybe not. But—‘

“So have you told her?” Donghae asks, interrupting my thoughts.

“Neh…I haven’t told her.” I answer.

“When do you plan to tell her?”

“I don’t know.”

“You what?” Donghae asks in disbelief.

“I don’t have the strength and courage to tell her okay? ‘Coz you know, our friendship will be at great risk.” I sigh, he patted my shoulder.

“Isn’t it better to be her lightning shining armor, than her best friend? Hyung, you better tell her your feelings. Gather all your courage and confess.”

“Isn’t it a bit late?” I suddenly ask.

“It is better than late than never Hyung. If you don’t confess now you’ll be the one to regret it.”

“You got a point there.”

“Besides her feelings might have change if you confess to her after we get back from America.”

“What do you mean?”

“You’ll know as soon as you confess to her. Good luck Hyung!” he said, walking out of my room. Leaving me alone and hanging with that thought.

“Her feelings? What feeling?” I asked myself.

*end of flashback*

“Her feelings? What feelings?” I asked myself yet again for a thousand times. I just don’t get it! Why does he leave me hanging with that thought!? Aish! This is giving me a headache! I better confess to Saenim to relieve this stupid headache. Aish!! But can I really do that?

 

 

A/N: Poor hyukkie ):. Hehehe! Why are you so… what do you call this—*torpe?! Hehehe! Hope you like my update.♥

 

Ah yes, please check out my new fanfic. Here’s the link : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/11913/rivals-love-story-kyuhyun-superjunior please support this one. Thank you! :))

*torpe - a tagalong word.

           -it means in English, um…You love or like someone but can’t confess to him or her because you’re afraid. This situation is common in boys in the Philippines. Hehehe! Sorry guys, but my boy classmates and friends are somewhat torpe.. :P