Realization

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: the whole story will be Eunhyuk’s POV unless I put someone’s POV. J

“Hyukjae…” she whispered as she slowly disappears. My angel slowly disappears. As I run towards her, my eyes become blurry and slowly the tears fell down.

“Narsha! Narsha!” I shouted as she continues to disappear.

“Take care Hyukjae…Goodbye” she said.

“Wait…Narsha! Please, don’t leave me alone in this world…please” I begged.

Her face become soft and suddenly her tears welled up and escaped her eyes. As she cries, she continued to vanish. I ran as fast as I could, hoping to reach her and stop her from disappearing. But I failed. When I reached her spot, she already disappeared. And everything went black.

Then I woke up. I sat up and put my head over my knees. I cried…I cried until my heart feel contented…I cried until I can’t cry anymore. My heart aches as if someone is tearing it up into pieces.

Then someone opened the door, it was Donghae. His face is worried…as always.

“Hyung…are you alright? What happened?” Donghae worriedly asked as he goes to my side and patted my back.

“I’m alright Hae...It’s just that…I can’t…her” I said as I continued to sob.

“Hyung, forgetting her is not easy. You don’t need to force yourself. It’s just been 2 months since she broke up with you and left you alone. Everybody’s worried ‘coz you push yourself to your limit until you collapse. You don’t need to face this matter alone. Hyung, you still have us” he sadly said then hugged me. I hugged him back and said,

“I don’t want to bring problems with everyone Hae. I don’t want you, the whole group, to have more problems because of me.” I said.

“Oh come on hyung! The Super Junior is your family, our family. Now that you have nothing, let us be the one to fill it up. We’ll help you with that matter” he said.

I know his point. But can’t still be a problem to them. Because the whole group already have their own problem.

“And hyung...” he added.

“W…What?” I asked.

“Cry everything out. I’m here for you today. It’s okay even if my shirt becomes wet, at least I can help you feel better.”

 Snap! That did it. I started again to cry. (Wow, I really had a lot of tears) Cry until I have nothing to cry. And cry until my heart feel contented and my eyes become red and puffy. After 1 hour of crying, I really feel much better. Donghae noticed that I’m already done and jokily asked,

“Are you done hyung?”

“Um…yeah. Hehehe! Thanks Hae. And sorry for that” I said as I point his shirt whose now have a big wet mark infront.

He look down to his shirt with shocking eyes and we both laughed.

“I’m going to change hyung. I don’t want to be seen by the other members like this. They might give it a bad meaning” he said.

“Donghae-ah, please don’t tell everyone that I cried. It’s quite embarrassing, you know” I jokily told him.

“Don’t worry hyung, nobody will ever going to know this. I promise” he said as he walked towards the door.

“Thank you Hae. Thank you very much. I owe you one” I replied as he slowly closes the door.

Then I’m all alone again. I think about carefully what Donghae had said. And I finally realized that what he said was right. I’m never been alone since Narsha left me. They, all of them, suffer with me. Especially Donghae, who hasn’t grown tired of comforting me. Maybe, just maybe, someday my aching heart will be healed and I have moved on, but I’m sure that what Narsha left in my heart will really take a very long time of healing. Even if it doesn’t heal, its okay ‘coz I know that from now on and then, I have the Super Junior family whose supporting me and will never leave me alone in darkness.

 

 

A/N: Yay! Chapter 1 is already done! *sigh* Hope you like it. Till then, enjoy!