Fever

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: Hello~~! How are you? It took me longer than I expected to update. It’s just that school is so harsh on me! It always gives me problems and hardcore stress! :[ Hahaha! Anyway, here’s the update I’ve promise 2 weeks ago (?). It’s kinda lame ‘coz I’ve run out of ideas. SORRY!

*Saenim’s POV*

I was still sitting on the sand at the beach when the sky started to become dark.

‘The nature feels the same way I feel, crying and hurt. But I better head home before the rain pours down. I don’t wanna be sick because Omma and Appa are in their business trip so nobody can look over me just in case I get sick. I don’t want to have fever while having a love sick. –sigh- And also the rain reminds me of Eunhyuk oppa and that girl for some unexplainable reason.’ I thought.

I quickly flagged a taxi and told the driver my way home. We are at the national highway when we suddenly stop.

“What’s wrong ahjusshi?” I asked the driver.

“Looks like we’re caught in a traffic jam.”

 “Aish! How unlucky we are.”

“I think there is an accident that happened there awhile ago causing this traffic.”

“I think like it too. I just wish we’ll get away this quickly.” I said then look at the window. There I saw my reflection. My eyes were so red and it’s swelling from crying. I really need to go home!

But everything I said turned upside down! We are still in the traffic jam, exactly 2 hours from now, without moving on our spot! The worst part is that, it rained heavily and I can’t walk outside to go home because I don’t carry my umbrella with me.

‘I really hate traffic! This is my worst day ever’ I thought then look again outside.

I spotted a couple walking. The girl is clinging on the boy’s arm and it reminded me of the scene awhile ago.

“Eunhyuk oppa…” I said under my breath, only for me to hear. Then my tears start to form again.

The whole time I am on the taxi, I am crying silently. I still can’t take what happened at the airport. I need some explanations. But how?

After a long time of waiting, we finally get out of the traffic jam and arrived at my house fast.

“Here you go ahjusshi.” I said politely as I hand him my payment.

“Thanks. Uhm…wait a minute miss, but do you know the guy over there? He looks like he’s not feeling well” he said then point toward the direction where the guy is.

I look at the direction he is pointing at…its Eunhyuk oppa. And…he’s lying on the ground!

“Yeah, I know him. Thanks!” I hurriedly said and then step out the taxi and run towards oppa. “Oppa!” I called.

When I reached him, I quickly check out his condition. He doesn’t have any scratches so I think he’s fine. But when I place my hand on his forehead and felt his temperature…

“Holy cow! Oppa you’re burning hot!” I said then try carrying him inside. Good thing the driver didn’t leave yet, he helped me carry oppa inside.

We placed Eunhyuk oppa on my bed and I wrapped him with my blanket, not minding if he’ll get my sheets wet.

“Thank you ahjusshi.” I said.

“No problem. You better call a doctor for your boyfriend miss. He’s burning with high fever” he said then leaves.

I quickly dialed our personal doctor’s number as soon as ahjusshi left. I ask him to come by quickly.

“Oppa, you’re shivering. What are you doing outside my house? But don’t worry I’m here to take care of you. And the doctor will be here in any minute now.” I said as I sat beside his sleeping figure and hold his hand tightly.

“Saenim…”

 

A/N: lame right? Aish! I just don’t know what to write anymore. But I’ll think of some possible ideas for this one. Hehehe! So how was it??