They’ve Returned

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: Guess who returned and make their life complicated? Hahaha!

(`Last Chapter’s Review:

“Sorry Oppa. I didn’t mean to. This is your only time to rest and I’m ruining it. Rest now Eunhyuk-Oppa. Sorry for disturbing you. Take care.” she said in low voice as she walks toward the door leaving me behind.)

Donghae then knocked and open my door. He stepped inside and asked with a worried expression,

“Hyung, what did you do to Saenim? Why is she crying?”

“I did nothing to her.” I answer him then told him everything that happened when Saenim entered my room.

“That’s explains it. The truth is she’s been waiting for you everyday to hang out with. But since she knows you didn’t have time to rest, she always worries about your health. That is why I’ve decided to took her here.”

“Is that so?” I asked, innocently. The truth is, I’ve been dying to be with her again.

“Neh…She really wishes that you will take a break for a couple of days and hangs out with her. But she gave up on wishing ‘coz she know it’s impossible. And you know what? When I’m with her, she always asks me how are you, which makes me a little bit jealous.”

“I really?” I asked. I can’t believe what I’ve been hearing right now.

“Yes!” he sounded a little bit annoyed.

Then there was a silence between us.

“Hae…” I started to talk and broke the silence.

“What is it?”

“Do you love Saenim?” I asked him, seriously.

“Yes. That’s why we are official right? Why?” he asked, confused about where our talk will be headed to.

“Don’t do something stupid after I told you the reason okay?”

“Okay…?”

“And don’t hurt Saenim please. Remember your promise.”

“Yes…yes…I will not hurt her just like what I promise. Now will you say the reason of these things Hyung?” he impatiently said.

“I saw them…Victoria and ‘her’ awhile ago. They’re back and we talked” I paused for a bit. I’m really getting nervous about this matter “Victoria already know and she’s…she’s upset about ‘it’”

 

 

A/N: Chapter 8 is done! Yay! What do you think Victoria already know? I don’t know it either. Just kidding! Enjoy this chapter. I’ll update again if I have time. Love lots! ♥