Perfect Picture?

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: Another chapter for you guys.

It’s been 2 months since Saenim moved here and since I argued with my conscience (hahaha! Funny right?). After the ‘kiss-on-the-cheeks’ incident, Saenim kept on apologizing to me about the kiss, which I said it’s really ok. But, because she is really stubborn, she still keeps on apologizing, still explaining about why she kisses me. It took her 1 whole week, including weekends, before she grew tired of saying sorry. But because of this happening, I grew closer to her (because she kept on following me around, but soon we started on hanging out). I also started to notice that I’ve been watching her every steps and actions like I really care about her. That’s when I really realized that I already like her.

But as I grow closer to her, she also grow MORE closer to Donghae, and develop her feelings towards him. Donghae didn’t know that Saenim likes him, except for me—we’re sort of best friends now so she opened up her feelings to me.

On the other side, I keep on bugging Donghae bout his feelings towards Saenim but he always says that he just look at her like a sister. But I really feel different about this matter. When he’s around her, his actions always shows that he cares and likes her, which, made Saenim put her hopes up on Donghae and also made me a little bit jealous.

Then one day,

“Hyung, I already give up on Victoria” Donghae said as he approaches me on the couch, sitting.

I was shocked by what he said. I know his feeling toward Victoria. He loves her very much. But why does he want to give up now?

“Are you sure about this Hae?” I asked.

“No…Yes…I don’t know!” he confusedly said.

“Huh?!”

“But, there is a one thing that I am definitely sure about.” He said.

“What?” I’m starting to give nervous about what his answer will be.

“I started to like Saenim now.” He answered. I feel hurt by this because I also like her, but I just keep it inside. “Who wouldn’t like a girl like her?” I thought to myself.

“Be sure on that...I don’t want to see Saenim cry.” I warn him.

 “What’s up with the warning?” he confusedly asked. I know that he sensed something about my warning.

“I just don’t want to see her being hurt by you— my best friend. ‘Coz she’s my best friend too. Just promise me you’ll make her happy.” I said.

“Sounds like…”he mumble the rest of his sentence by himself.

“What? Say it out loud.”

“You sound like her…older brother? Yeah! But I swear-no, promise that I will not hurt her or even make her shed tears.” After saying this he goes back to his room, leaving me alone in our living room.

“I should stop my feelings for her right now. Everything will be perfect if Donghae started his foot on her right? He likes her now and she likes him. She will be happy because of it. I don’t want to ruin the perfect picture. So I really should stop right now. And after all, this is what I wanted right, seeing her happy?” I thought to myself. Then my tears flow down on my cheeks unintentionally.

“If you love her, you should fight for her. Nothing has been decided right now. You may win her if you do.” Ugh! Here comes my conscience again.

“No! Like I said, I don’t want to destroy the perfect picture.” I argued.

“Fine!” then my conscience didn’t argue anymore.

 

 

A/N: another chapter is released! Hahaha! What do you think about it? ♥