Kiss and Stupid Conscience

I tried to Stop ♥

A/N: I’m in the mood in typing today… Hahaha! So why not grab the opportunity and type another chapter.

I heard the bell rang but I can’t open my eyes and wake up until Donghae patted me and said,

“Hyung…It’s already time for you to wake up now.” He sounded happy when he’s saying this that makes me open my eyes. It’s not that I don’t want to see him happy; I’m relieved that he’s happy again. I’m just a little surprise of how his voice sounded. Before I left him a while ago, he still sounded a bit sad, but now? Maybe something good happened.

Then I saw Donghae, playfully teasing and running around our room with Saenim. They look like a childish couple. “How cute of them.” I thought and smiled to myself.

Saenim-sshi suddenly goes to my side and whispered,

“Oppa, don’t get mad at me for saying this to you but, you look like a fool smiling around alone.”

She laughed softly and my face slowly turns to red out of embarrassment. I just nodded from what she says ‘coz I really embarrass myself in front of them.

Then she suddenly leans closer and closer to me and kisses my left cheek which made her turn rd and makes me blush hard. I was really shocked by what she did!

“Sorry oppa. I need to do it or else I will lose a lot of money in our game because of Donghae oppa’s stupid dare.” She sticks her tongue out and quickly rushed to Donghae’s side again. I can see that he is also shocked. Maybe because he didn’t expect that she will actually do what he said.

She started talking to Donghae again and I overheard their conversation.

“I did it Oppa. You lose our bet.” She shyly but gladly announces.

“Well… I can see that. You really did it.” he answered. The way his face looks like, you can see that he is still in the state of shock.

“Oppa…” she nudges him then continues “your shocking face looks like a fool. But I’m more embarrassed about what I did. I hope Eunhyuk oppa is not angry to me.” Then she turns her head and saw me looking at her which makes her blush.

I caught myself staring at her blushing face with a thought of “wow! What a cute face she has.” I ran out of our room and go to my secret place, which is actually the big oak tree at the back of our school building. I sat under it and touch my cheeks where Saenim-sshi kissed. I can feel my blood racing to it that makes my skin hot under my palm.

“That was shocking!” I thought to myself.

“You didn’t expect it right?” my conscience said.

“Yeah.” I answered.

“But you seem to like it.”

“No I don’t!” I thought back, defending myself.

 “Yes you do.” It pushes

“Ugh! No! Stupid conscience! Of course I don’t like it. And yeah, who am I fooling? Talking and arguing to y conscience.”

“Hey! You are me and I am you. We’re the same. The only difference is that I’m saying the right while you’re the wrong.” My conscience thought back.

“Ugh! Forget it!”

“It is still your choice if you’re going to believe me or not. I’ll just going to laugh at you if one day you caught yourself knowing that you’re already onto her.” It dare.

“Shut up conscience!” I shouted at my head.

“Shutting…”

Then there was a complete silence.

 

 

A/N: This Chapter is done. Wooo!! Hope you like this one too. ♥