The day of departure and the first meeting

My So-Called Babysitters

November 24

It's been a couple days since Min got notice that she has to be babysitted for 3 months while her parents were away on a business trip. Today is the day Min has to say bye to her parents for 3 months.

6:00 AM Min was awake. It was Thursday and she had to go to school. Min got ready and went down for breakfast. As she approached the family table, her stomach grumbled as she was hungry. At the table she sat down at the first thing she said to her parents was "Umma, appa, when is Cousin Onew and Shinee coming?" " They'll be here waitiing for you in the afternoon." said her umma. At 7:00 AM Min was ready to leave for school. But before heading out the door she bid a good farewell to her parents. Min just walked to school because it was just 7 blocks down from her house. At school she had a normal day. But it was at the end of school was it not normal. Moments after the school bell rang her phone rang at 3:30. She got a text from umma saying:

Cousin Onew and his SHINee members are coming to pick you up.They didn't know where our house is so i told them to pick you up at school. Love and kisses I'm boarding now.

Min was worried. She knew that when the SHINee oppas arrived they would draw attention.It was 4:00 PM,  30 minutes after school ended and Min was getting worried if they'll ever come. Min was ready to walk home but suddenly a black limo pulled up in the parking lot and Min suspected it was her SHINee oppas. But before she could walk over to the limo her phone rang. "Hello?" She said in a mysterious tone. "Is SooMin there?" asked this fairly familiar voice. "This is she." she replied. "AHHH! SooMin DongSang! it's Onew!". " Onew Sachon! Ahh. Where are you? Are you in that limo?" Said Min. "ye ye, knock on the windows 5 times and we'll open the door for you." And so Min did. 

She knocked 5 times and the door opened. And there was one of the most familiar faces she's seen since she moved to Seoul, cousin Onew . He still had the same facial structures as he did when he was only 5 yrs old.

"OHHH" screamed Onew. "Soo Min you're so different now!" teased Onew. "Ahhhhh, Oppa Saranghae! Long time no see!"

Min and Onew hugged each other. As the car started to drive again, Onew introduced Min to the SHINee clan.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Greeted Taemin "Taemin imnida"

"Annyeonghaseyo! Minho imnida"

"Annyeonghaseyo! Key Kibum imnida"

They all bowed at once considering they were sitting on the same side of the limo.

Min introduced herself and said " Annyeonghaseyo SooMin imnida!" while bowing.

After introducing, Min said to Onew " Oppa I thought there were 5 members." "2 whom i say Oppa too and 2 who I am the same ag as." "Jonghyun!! Wake up! Min is here! My sachon dongsang, we're going to look after!" Scolded Onew to Jonghyun. "Ah, Min. Annyeonghaseyo! Jonghyun inmida!" Said Jonghyun waking up. As he woke up he smiled to the beautiful sight of Min's flowing curly dark brown hair, smile and bright, gleaming eyes. It was by the time when they got to the house did Jonghyun come to believe he had a crush on Min.

At the house it was 4:15 PM when they got there. The SHINee oppas brought down their stuff they packed from the dorms at SM. Min helped by "improvising".

It was 4:45 by the time everything was settled and Min had already finished her homework. At the house Jonghyun couldn't help but continue to admire Min more just by talking to her. They all talked with each other. Onew was the loudest.

By 5:00 everyone was hungry. The SHINee oppas decided on going to eat out at Chan's Gourmet Buffet.

At the restaurant the 6 of them sat at seperate tables considering it was busy. Key agreed to sit with Minho and Onew sat with Taemin. Jonghyun went to the bathroom while they were chosing who to sit with. Jonghyun was eventually stuck with Min. Which was a good thing for Jong. They all went to take there food and sat together at different tables. As Min and Jong were eating there was an awkward silence until when Jong then asked "How was school today Min?". Min broke out into a giggle and replied "C'mon Jonghyun you know you got better questions to ask me than that. You sound like my Umma!". "Araso, so what do you do in your free time?" asked Jong. "I like to play sports, draw, write, and play the instruments I practice. I'm a very fun loving girl." Min answered. Then she asked Jong the same thing and he said " I'm very easy-going and I love to listen to my music" Replied Jong. After Dinner and getting closer to each other at the buffet, The oppas took Min home.

"Min! Go to bed now please!" kindly asked Minho." Araso !" called out Min.

It was 7 pm and Min went to sleep and so did her newly formed family.