Afore the date.

My So-Called Babysitters

December 4

"Oh, okay then....." Jonghyun replied after a few minutes. "So, what do you plan..on going? And do you plan on dating them if they say yes?" Onew asked. "Yeah, we basically plan on taking them out to the park." Jeremy replied. "And, we do plan on dating them. We've been accepted into this overseas exchange program for 5 years, so if they say yes, we say yes to the program." Brandon added. Jonghyun and Onew looked at each other. 

"We're ready!" SooMin and Cheonsa said walking down the stairs. "You guys look beautiful" "Gorgeous!" Jeremy and Brandon commented. SooMin was wearing Rompers, Sandal Flats, Cardigan, Bag.Her hair down. Cheonsa was wearing Top, Bottom, Ballet Flats, Bag and her hair in a side braid.

Jonghyun and Onew were shocked by the girls' outfits. They looked so cute. "I guess we should go now." Brandon said. "Okay, bye oppa!" SooMin said hugging Onew. "Bye Shampoo oppa!" SooMin said hugging Jonghyun around the waist. Jonghyun just smiled back and said "Be safe Conditioner Dongsaeng." "Bye Chicken Maniac #1" Cheonsa said hugging onew as well. "Bye Jjong Oppa." She said hugging her other oppa. "Yah! !" "We're going!" SooMin and Cheonsa yelled to Jangmi and the others, as they headed out the door.

Speaking of Jangmi...

JangMi was outside with Taemin, Key and Minho. Minho and Jangmi were cuddled up together, Key and Taemin, were playing soccer.   

"Oh those lovebirds." JangMi commented about Min, Cheonsa, Jeremy and Brandon. "I'm glad they came here. I haven't seen them in awhile." she added. "But, no matter how obsessed i am with you, I can't help but notice that Jonghyun and Onew hyung seem sad... I wonder why." Minho said. "Ne same here." JangMi replied. 

"I feel bad for Jong and Onew hyung!" Taemin said to Key. "I know, they seem so depressed." Key added. "How can they watch the girls they love go ut with other guys!" Taemin replied. "I just hope they feel better."

Inside, Jong and Onew still had that sense of sorrow in them, knowing that the girls will never be theirs. Just then Onew got up, "How can we just sit here and act like sore losers!? The girls we love, just headed straight out the door, with other guys We need to get them back. This may be a chance, if so our last chance. For us to confess to them. Yeah, sure theres the other two guys, but what a bout us!?They'll have to choose, whether or not they'll choose us or them, I'm-WE are confessing tonight! WE can't go down without a fight." "Hyung, what do you mean!?" Jonghyun exclaimed. "We are going to go and interupt their date and WE are gonna confess. Then, we'll have the girls choose, who they really want." Onew replied.

Jonghyun and Onew preceded out the door. Ready to fight for what they want. They used the car, Min's parents had left for them to use. They were on their way to the park, where they were gonna have their dates.

 

 

OMIGAHH! Kekeke, I bet you're mad at me for having so much cliff hanger chapters. Well yeahh, anyways tomorrow wil be a new update. Kamsa and Mianhe once again. I rushed through it again.Welll, i guess its better than nothing.

~Filipino Musubi~ heart