Fridaaay.

My So-Called Babysitters

November 25

6:00 AM, It is a breezy Friday autumn morning. Key and Jonghyun Oppa were singing Rebecca Black's Friday. "IT"S FRAAIIIIDAAAAAY FRAIIIDAAAY" sang Key. "GOTTTAAAAAA WAKKEEE UP ON FRRAAAIIIIIIDAAAYYY!" Tagged along Jonghyun. "Aigooo Hyungs! I get it !don't hurt mee!"  Yelled Minho from his room down the hall. Once Minho had finished his morning prep, the 2 oppas and Minho  were now in Min's room. "Annyeonghasibnikka!" Greeted all 3 of them causing Min to jump literally out of bed. The 3 boys just laughed at Min's reaction. After having thier good laughs, Min's eyes caught Jonghyun's, there was an awkward silence of just staring and glaring at each other. Until Onew oppa entered the room and randomly yelled "SARANGHAE DONGSANGS!". Taemin dongsang was the last to be woken up and with that the happy bunch marched over to Taemin's room and there yelled "ANNYEONGHASEYO Taemin!". Taemin woke up in a shock and said " Ahhh Annyeonghaseyo Hyungs and my dear SooMin." 

At 7:00 am everybody were ready to leave the house. Preceding to the door Onew hyung asked his band members who was walking Min to school. "Oh you don't have too oppa." Said Min.  "But we want too, its 48 degrees today! We don't want you to get cold! And who knows whats out there at this hour.I think we should all go." protested Key oppa. "Oh fine!" replied Min "But make sure you don't cause a commotion at school, theres alot of fangirls" added Min.

They headed at the door and as they were walking down the block the SHINee boys covered their faces with their hoodies. Passing by a crosswalk , Min tripped on a rock. " AIGO! Min! You clumsy girl!" Said Taemin  helping Min get up. They preceded to walk on.

At 7:10 they reached the school. "Gwaenchanh-ayo" said Jonghyun. "We will have to go now" said Minho. "Bye oppas, gomawayo!" Yelled Min as her oppas left her.

As she preceded into the school hallways of YiJung Acedemy, her friend, who also migrated from America back to her family roots in Korea named JangMi approached her. JangMi is a very hyper girl and loves happiness like Soo Min.JangMi is the same age as SooMin but prefered to call her dongsaeng because she is 10 months older than her. But SooMin is more hypergelast than JangMi. JangMi moved from America, she is also Filipino with Korean ancestry. SooMin also has another friend Cheonsa. She, Min and JangMi were all Filipinos from America, or to be more specific, Honolulu, and are the only Filipinos in the entire school. Just the 3 of the friends, but sadly Cheonsa wasn't here today. "Annehaseyo DongSaeng!" greeted JangMi to Soo Min. "Yeoboseyo, jal jinae?" replied Min. "I'm fine in this fairly cold day. And you?" answered JangMi. "I'm okay, I guess" she said with an uneasy voice. The bell rang right after Min had said that last sentence. "I think we'd better get to class, araso?" said JangMi. " Araso!" said Min joyfully.

As they walked into homeroom, they could hear all the girls chitter chattering, creating a noise similar to the one at the food market.

"JUUI!" Said their homeroom teacher, Seonsang Lee. "Joyonghi ! Joyonghi!". "Gwaenchanh-ayo! Please get ready for your first class session! I don't want the class of 7A having a reputation of being late" she added.

The day went by pretty quickly. It was 3:30 PM and the school bell rung. Relieved all the students from YiJung Acedemy were dismissed and rushed their way home. Everyone except Min. Min's phone suddenly rang. It was a text from Onew.

Min! you can walk home today. Meet us at home
-Saranghae~~

And so, Min did what she was told and walked the 7 blocks back to her house.

At the time she got home it was 3:38 PM. She heard some noise coming from the kitchen. Her curous side told her to go look and see what's going on. And so she did. When she walked in she saw all her oppas cooking. "Jal Jinae?" phrased Key. " Ahhh oppa! What's going on?" she said. "Today we cook dinner!" Taemin said. "Can I cook too ?!" Exclaimed Min. "Surre my loveable dongsaeng!" replied Onew. Min washed her hands and started working on the fried noodles. As Min fried the noodles, Jonghyun chopped the onions, Key washed the rice,Taemin seasoned the chicken and Onew was making the Kimchee. By 5:30 PM the family had already finished and everything was prepped and ready to be eaten. 

As they ate the meal, Min and the SHINee boys talked together.

Following the meal Min suggested that they watched a movie or do something together. "Onew oppa! Why don't we play or watch a movie before we sleep!" implied Min. "Oh but you have school tomorrow Min!" protested Onew. But little did he know that .... " IT"S FRAAAAAIIIIDAAYY! oppa!" reminded Min while imitating her Key oppa. " ahhhhh. he he chicken?" randomly commented Onew.  "HaHa Onew Condition!" smirked Minho. 

"leetts play!" said Jonghyun in an aegyo manner.  Key then replied "Checkers my friends, checkers!" with a light charisma accent.

It was the last round of checkers and it was between Minho and Key. "Leeeets GOOOOOOO!" cheered the other 4. They watched the game go by and made expressions. It was at the end when It was Minho who won. 

"He WON?!" cried Key who couldn't accept the fact he's just been defeated by a dongsaeng.

After games of Monopoly, 20 q and scrabble, the 6 of them all watched Harry Potter: The Half Blood Prince. Min sat between Jonghyun and Onew, Minho and Taemin together and Key laying down on their laps spreaded across the couch. Together they fell asleep on the couch until morning.