Birthday weekend~

My So-Called Babysitters

Jangmi/Minho Montage:

JangMi and Minho were in Minho's room, spending some quality time together. They were holding hands, feeling secure and safe with each other. When suddenly JangMi's hand was starting to sweat. Why was it starting to sweat? Well... in her mind...

Lalala~ I can't believe Minho oppa actually wanted me to be his Jagkiya. I feel better knowing, I wasn't 'falling in love' with him like how his fangirls are..Yah, but I'm nervous..I mean the first time he kissed me, it was just to start our relationship.But what if he does love me back truly? ..And he gives me a kiss, to proclaim his love, what'll my reaction be? Aigooo.

"Jagki, are you okay?" Minho asked JangMi as he felt her nerves. "Neh-Neh, I am oppa, don't worry." Jangmi replied back. "Yer'right! You are not okay!" Minho argued back. "It's just that... I dunno... I'm nervous of when you truly show me your love in a kiss." JangMi tried explaining her concept back. "Yah, don't worry, we'll be guiding each other through the relationship." Minho replied back."Bu-" Jangmi was cut off by Minho who was now kissing Jangmi on the lips. Minho backed away after 5 seconds. "Mianhe~ Bu-" Now, JangMi has cut off Minho and kissing him. They now have been making out for a minute or so now, when they suddenly backed away at the same time. And they fell asleep glaring at the ceiling.

December 9:

It was Friday, December 9. And who's birthday? Minho's. The 8 of them had a family day and spent time with each other. In the casual pairings 

Cheonsa|Soomin

Onew|Jonghyun

Taemin|Key

JangMi|Minho

Cheonsa and SooMin, still haven't had a real conversation with her 2 love-struck oppas, and the 2 oppas haven't spoken to the 2 indecisive girls.

December 10

It was Cheonsa's Birthday. And she was turning 17. Hoping that the girls would reveal their decisions at dinner, the boys invited Jeremy and Brandon, to the restaurant they were heading to. Sadly, the girls kept quiet. Ever since December 4, the 2 girls have been kept the quietest they have been in their entire lifetime. Everyone greeted Cheonsa a happy birthday except for her 2 lover boys. Jeremy and Brandon, went to stay at the house for awhile, until returning to their hotel. Brandon, didn't even bother to talk to Cheonsa, because he had high hopes that he was gonna win her heart. Onew, on the other side, was weeping, yearning to win Cheonsa's heart. He thought she was too good for him. He thinks that his heart is too grimy to go together with Cheonsa's pure heart. And for not even greeting her a happy birthday made him feel worse. So, that night he crept into the girls' room and left a card for Cheonsa to read first thing she woke up.

 

OMG SO. Soorrry. I haven't updated in a long time, anyways hope all of you guys are doing fine. New chapter tomorrow. I need yo' feedback too! Kk. Lol and I know its short. kekeke mianhe~Till laatah, you

Filipino Musubi <3