Suspicious Saturday Morning?

My So-Called Babysitters

November 26

 It was a bright Saturday morning,  8:00 am and the 6 of them still slept on the couch. A few minutes later Jonghyun woke up. He felt something on his shoulder. What was it? It was SooMin. Jonghyun looked downright to find her, sleeping peacefully. Jonghyun felt butterflies in his stomach and didn’t have the heart to push her head off. Nor did he have the courage to wake her up, so he decided to go back to sleep. In his mind he thought:

Omo! She's so cute you just wanna pinch her cheeks. YAH!! Stop it Jonghyun! She's younger than you! And it's your friend's cousin. But she's so cute! Haahaa , she's short too, like me.. DId I just diss myself? Aish, the things girls make me do. But she's different. WAH SooMin, why do you have to be related to Onew Hyung? I could just tell you my feelings right now.

Key, on the other hand saw what Jonghyun did. After watching Jonghyun go to sleep, Key walked to the kitchen to start cooking breakfast.

Half an hour passed, now Onew, Taemin and Minho were with Key in the kitchen, sitting down enjoying the meal Key cooked.  SooMin and Jonghyun were left alone on the couch.  “Look at SooMin and Jonghyun hyung.” Said Key. “Yah! Jonghyun hyung is usually the first one to wake up. What happened today?” asked Taemin. “Who knows? Jonghyun hyung is very.. unusual.” Minho replied. “I think Jonghyun hyung is crushing on SooMin-ah.” Key implied. “Why do you say that?” Onew interrogated. “This morning, hyung woke up and Min was on his shoulder, he j looked down at her in a very... unexplainable way.. like he's paranoid by her and smiled.After that he went back to sleep." explained Key. "Kibum, how do you know this?,Were you eavesdropping?" Onew questioned Key. "It just so happened that I was awake as well." Key argued back. "And just cause what Jonghyun did that doesn't mean he likes her." Onew added. "Well.. Hyung, what if he does?.." Taemin mumbled.  "It's possible, Hyung, I mean, Jonghyun Hyung doesn't treat any other girl the way he does to Min-ah." Minho said  butting into the conversation. "Maybe he's just doing that to be nice to my COUSIN." Onew replied emphasizing the fact that Jonghyun might be treating her like that to only be nice and not for any other reason. " But the way he looks at her is so.." "...different." "Like he's in love.." Key, Taemin and Minho tried explaining. Onew looked at them confused. An awkward silence now filled the air.  The 4 of them continued their breakfast. "Onew hyung, if Jonghyun hyung does like Min, will you get mad?" questioned Taemin. " Well, it depends... if Min will like him back. If she does, I'll let them be and accept the fact. The same goes if they were to date." Onew replied smirking.

After breakfast, Onew went to take a shower, Key washed dishes then went to his room, Taemin and Minho were just talking at the kitchen table. "Hyung I think Jonghyun hyung DOES have feelings for Min." Taemin mentioned to Minho. "I think so too. I hope Onew hyung won't get offended, I mean Min-ah is quite pretty." Minho replied. "How are they related anyways? Onew hyung and SooMin?.."Taemin asked. "Onew's umma's grandmother is half Filipino and Korean and her sister is SooMin's umma's grandmother. But SooMin carries no dominant Korean blood. Does this make sense to you?" Minho explained to Taemin. "A bit..." Taemin replied.

In the shower Onew was thinking.

Does Jonghyun really have feelings for SooMin-ah? Well... I remember the first time he saw her in the car. He did look paranoid. And at dinner the other day... I guess they did look cute together... Although Min and I aren't close - related cousins, I still look out for her. She is the youngest female cousin i have left.

On the other side of the wall was Key. Hewas still thinking of what happened at breakfast, staring at the ceiling. The scenes kept playing back in his head.

Downstairs Min and Jonghyun were on the couch still sleeping. Until, SooMin moved her arm, which was on Jonghyun's lap. Both of them woke up. They looked at each other and started laughing for an unkown reason. "Yah! You guys are awake?" exclaimed Minho from the kitchen. "Hope you both dreamt well!" greeted Taemin. "I did. How about you?" asked SooMin in a british accent. "I did as well." replied Jonghyun in a british accent as well. Minho then nudged Taemin. It was 11:11 when Jonghyun and Min woke up. When Taemin finally noticed, he and Minho bursted into laughter "..Sometimes I wonder about all of you." Onew said walking downstairs barging into the scene. "ONLY NOW YOU DECIDE TO WAKE UP?" stormed in Key. "This morning isn't so normal. Isn't it?" Taemin said toy Minho. " I guess not." A conversation then beagan between them. When SooMin, Key and Taemin were paying attention to what Minho was saying.....

Jonghyun-ah I need to talk to you..

..Onew whispered to Jonghyun....

What'll happen next?

 

 

Annyeong! Sorry for not updating in a LONG time. I've gotten so caught up with my extra cirricular activities after school. Mianimnda. I hope you'll still enjoy the story. 

~Fili[pino Musubi <3~