Teary Eyes & Lies, Lies, Lies.

My So-Called Babysitters

 

December 4

It was Sunday, and by respecting their religion, SooMin and her friends attended church early in the morning. They told Onew Oppa before leaving, so he wouldn't worry. By 11 am the girls were back at home. Jonghyun and Onew were still on the couch sleeping. 

A few minutes or so passed. Jonghyun and Onew woke up. But, not like usual. Instead of having a minor puffy eye symptom, this time Onew and Jonghyun's eyes were super puffy, you could barely see their pupils, the area around their eyes were damp all around. They walked into the kitchen, where everyone was starting to eat brunch. "Yah! Hyungs! Wh-wha-why are your eyes so-so-so...Puffy?" Taemin asked looking at his hyungs, quite shocked. "Neh, what happened?" Minho added, finally paying attention ever since he started dating JangMi. "Oh, um... we were just, uh.. well..." Jonghyun stuttered, trying to cover up the real reason of why they've been crying. "I wanted chicken, but we didn't have. So I cried." Onew lied. "Hyung, how about you?" Key asked Jonghyun. "Oh, Its just a side effect of my eye drops." Jonghyun replied. "Enough questions! Can we eat now?" Cheonsa boasted."I'm Hungry!" SooMin added. "Yes, the fatsos need to eat." JangMi said smiling. "Yah, your not that fat" Minho complemented JangMi. "Aigo, you're so weird at times.I thought you were the sane one in the group. Kekeke, I guess there is no sane person at all." JangMi answered back.

As the day went by Onew and Jonghyun avoided Cheonsa and SooMin.

Just then as Onew was walking past the girls' room he heard a conversation go on.

Cheonsa: Min-ah, do you wanna meet up with Jeremy and Brandon right now? Brandon texted me they're free right now.

SooMin: Text em back! Tell them we can meet up right now.

Cheonsa: Araso, Ashley.

SooMin: Kekeke, ever since when did you call me 'Ashley' in Korea?

Cheonsa: Ever since Brandon and Jeremy started call you 'Ashley' in Korea

SooMin: I'm gonna go tell Cousin Jinki we're gonna go out.

Cheonsa: Araso.

As soon as Onew heard SooMin's footsteps he walked by the room, as if he didn't stop and eavesdrop. 

"Oppa! Is it okay if we go out with Jeremy and Brandon, tonight? They're gonna go home soon, and they wanna hang. Can we go, pleease?" SooMin begged Onew. 

"Uh, sure, but make sure they meet you here and that you are home with Cheonsa by 8:30 pm."

"Oh araso, oppa."

SooMin and Cheonsa were getting ready. Downstairs SHINee and JangMi sat on the couch like couch potatoes, watching TV. 

At 5pm there was a knock at the door. "Hello~ We're here for Ash-SooMin and Bl-Cheonsa." Jeremy said trying to call them by their Korean names. "Come in, they're getting ready." Onew said closing the door. Everyone was introduced to Jeremy and Brandon. And everyone introduced themselves to Jeremy and Brandon. 

While the girls were still upstairs getting ready, JangMi and the 2 boys, caught up on lives back at Honolulu and here in Korea. Minho,Jangmi,Taemin, and Key all went outside to play soccer. Jonghyun and Onew, were left inside with Jeremy and Brandon. 

"So~ this is the guy SooMin was flirting with, Jeremy. I guess, he's descent.. but I would still make a better couple with SooMin-ah. Better than any other girl I've dated. SooMin, should be with me, not him. Can't she see? I'm in love with her. together... YAH! Off track Jonghyun! ....But still... I want SooMin back. "

Jonghyun thought to himself. Onew on the other end was thinking:

"Braaanddoooon. Such a very, unusual name, unusual because it doesn't match with Cheonsa. It matches with DOODOO! I want my Cheonsa bacck. Jinki, see now that matches with Cheonsa. Not  a name that basically means poop. How can Cheonsa eat precious chicken with someone like that? Cheonsa and I would eat it better and more maniac-isher. Thats why WE belong not THEM."

"So uh, how are you guys?" Brandon friendly asked Onew and Jonghyun. "We're fine." Onew replied. "Just spit it out! Why are you guys truly here?" Jonghyun said bursting into the quiet and tranquil conversation. "Wha-what do you mean?" Jeremy asked back stuttering. "I know you guys aren't here to just hang out with Cheonsa and SooMin..  Tell us why you guys are really here." Jonghyun said being serious. "Oh, well, you see the thing is that that -that" Jeremy nervously replied. "We're gonna get to- to- to- know.. them better..." Brandon completed the sentence, lying. "Stop lying, we know you guys are up to something, just tell us." Jonghyun goaded. "Neh, I've actually noticed you guys around Ashley and Blessie. You guys act differently than casual." Onew added. "So, please just tell us what you guys are really going to do." Jonghyun suspected and then thought:

I wonder what these doo doo brains are gonna be doing with Cheonsa and SooMin. They better be safe! Or else... And they have to tell us EXACTLY what they're gonna do. Their attitudes change around them. I suspect something

As Jonghyun's words were still fresh in Onew's brain he too was thinking..

Hmmm, these boys' attitudes have me wondering what they'll be doing. They better not be eating chicken! Thats ONLY Cheonsa and I's thing.

So it was the moment of truth. Jeremy and Brandon looked at each other upon hearing Jonghyun's words. Jeremy whispered to Brandon "Do you think we should tell them? I mean they do seem like nice guys and if they're letting us go out with them, don't you think we can trust them?" "I guess so..." Brandon whispered back..

"So...." Onew asked. "We're really going out with Ash and Bless because..be-be-becau-because- because." Jeremy stuttered getting nervous. "Because?" Jonghyun asked with watery puppy dog eyes of his. ".. because we wanna confess to them." Brandon finished off. "What, do you mean,  by con-fess?" Onew muttered. "Well, you see... I've had a crush on Blessie since 1st grade" Brandon explained further more. "And I have to confess the same for Ashley.....we've tried telling them before but failed.." Jeremy added. "We just thought that now they've moved, its time for them to know" added Brandon.

The 6 words repeated and kept replaying in Jonghyun's and Onew's heads.

"..because, we wanna confess to them"

 

 

 

Heeey Chingguuus! It's the FilipinoMusubi:) Hope you hated enjoyed the chapter. I worked hard rushed on it. Keep on reading :) New chapter will be up by Wednesday, my time. Add me on FB:http://www.facebook.com/smileyface10follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/lolamdl,Tumblr:http://www.tumblr.com/blog/lollerzz10.... and Me2Day:http://me2day.net/thesmiling1

~FilipinoMusubi~