The Ruckus

My So-Called Babysitters

She came back with their plates evenly split with food. “There. Now eat.”

 
Cheonsa placed the food in front of them, but the two just stared at the food, then to Cheonsa. "Fine. You guys aren't eating." She grabbed the food again and walked away. 
"Ok. No dinner." Jonghyun sighed. He looked to his left and saw that Soomin was gone. 
 
"Unnie! Can I at least get my food?!" 
"No."
"Why?" 
"I'm hungry." 
"So am I."
"But you already have- where's your plate?"
"I ate it all" Cheonsa mumbled.
"What?!" Soomin grabbed her container from Cheonsa, only to lose her grip. The plate's food  splatted onto Onew, who was passing by. 
 
"Soomin.." Onew looked at her.
"Bye." Soomin ran to the bathroom.
"Hey! I was gonna use the bathroom! I need to pee." Onew stomped his foot.
"TMI Dude, tryna eat here?"
Cheonsa picked up the plate from the ground and started eating the food that was still left there.
"Uh...okay." Onew laughed.
"It's been a while since we talked.." Cheonsa looked to the window. 
"Y-yeah, I know."
"At least we've found other people."
"Yeup, you've found a pretty girl and I have an alien."
"No, you and Neil look like a happy couple."

"Yeah okay." Cheonsa scoffed.

Soomin came out of the bathroom and crept back to her seat. "Soomin." Onew looked. She hid under her blanket.

"I'm gonna go scold my cousin but I sorta have to use the restroom. It was nice talking to you again. Later." Onew smiled and went his way.

 

"Where did you go? Did you see Onew hyung? Who puked on him?" Jonghyun interrogated SooMin.

"I went to go to the bathroom, only to find someone was using it. That someone was a super y dude who I just made out with.  And the puke? It was me cause I just realized I should be with the bathroom dude than you."

"Wha- It's over? You cheated on me? The hell? Not even a day?!" 

Soomin laughed.

"Oh so you think this is funny?!" Jonghyun stood up, causing everyone to look at him.

"Yeah."

"So everything you've said to me was a lie?"

"Not what you have in mind but yeah." Soomin laughed.

"What do you mean 'not what I had in mind?"

"That whole bathroom thing was the lie. Not how I feel abut you." Soomin tugged Jonghyun by the arm. 

"Oh." Jonghyun sat down. " That wasn't nice!" 
"Why would you believe that?! Who's dumb enough to leave the bathroom unlocked, where anyone could walk in, when they're occupying it?"
 
"Yah!" Someone screamed from the bathroom. "Sorry hyung! I recommend locking the door by the way.." 
That someone was Onew, being disturbed by Minho.
 
_____________________________
A/N:
Short Chapter requested by a subscriber. Updating tomorrow and Jangmi/Minho postah up at least by the 7th.  OTL Went shopping today, that's wassap. OMGLOL k shoots.
*updated through mobile! LOL sorry if its dakine.