Our Little Talk

My So-Called Babysitters

"Ready." Soomin announced. "Get down here then." Onew shouted to her. "On second thought, I need to retouch my makeup!" She ran back into her room.

C'mon Soomin you can do this! You can face him. So what? You like Jonghyun, what's the point? You've liked a whole load of guys before. Just get down there!

"Yes, I like Kim Jonghyun." Soomin encouraged herself. She looked to her door to find Jonghyun quietly laughing.

"Oh gosh, how long have you been standing there?"

"Enough to know you have a crush on me." He laughed, closing the door behind him.

"Well obviously, it's come to my senses that I do." She walked further away from him.

"What really made you know?" Jonghyun walked closer.

"Were you not awake last night?"

"I mean- what did she say?" Jonghyun brought out the recording that Hana had recorded. Soomin grabbed it and forwarded it.

"I've seen how he treats you like the world and you just brush him off like dust. Well tonight, I'm gonna show him how he should be treated. You've crossed his line for a long time but the reason why he keeps chasing? You're his only choice. Now, he has me."

Jonghyun looked up at Soomin, who was already shedding a tear.

"I don't mean to brush you off, ignore you and treat you like nothing."

"I know. I've always known." He wiped the tear from her cheek. "Don't cry."

"How can I not? I know I've gone too hard on you before. I know how you mutter to yourself why I hate you so much."

Jonghyun went speechless. He didn't know what to say but cry with her. He knew that half of this was his fault.

"See you know it's true." Soomin cried more.

"Don't say that.  I know that my erted attitude played a role on why we've ended up like this."

"Yeah but my ignorant, stupid, stubborn, conceited,-"

"You done yet or shall I take a seat?" Jonghyun interrupted, making her laugh.

"My  attitude also made a big dent in our relationship."

"Okay, so we both had a little to do in this situation. We know that."

"We also know that I've crossed your line thousands of miles ago. I understand why you'd want to go with Yoona."

"Yes, you have. You've crossed my line," Soomin sobbed as she heard it come from his mouth. "but thats only one. For you I have thousands of lines that you will cross. No matter how many times you'll cross, including my wrinkles, I'll never give up on you."

Soomin grew a smile on her face. She walked towards Jonghyun and gave him a warm hug. He gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Can we take things slow?" Soomin looked up at him.

"Whatever you want."

They walked outside to find that the others were listening.

"Gosh, where in this house can you find privacy?" Soomin laughed.


Author's Note

Yes. Once again a short chapter, next few will be longer. I actually got to update today. Woohoo! So.. I guess they're taking it slow.. haha. So I'm just saying but I'll be starting a new fiction right after I end this. Maybe a more mature theme? I just feel like I need to grow up..? I'm still my height and age, but I think it's time to mature (yeah right psh.) But not too mature.. I don't roll like that. xD