Best Birthday Ever?

My So-Called Babysitters

April 8

Okay, I thought I'd do something nice for the dude, since he was nice to me on my birthday. I know that's the period where we fought.. a lot but I mean- c'mon give the dude a break.

"Happy Birthday!" They all greeted as Jonghyun woke up from the couch. Key was holding a birthday cake lit with candles. "I thought you guys didn't care." He smiled. "It was Soomin's idea." Taemin spoke up from behind Minho. "Oh, starting to call me oppa again, getting along with me and now, this?" Jonghyun gave Soomin that 'I-know-what-you-doing' face.

She digs me..I bet she's thinking about me too...

No I don't.. Yeah, I bet that's what he's thinking.

"Hey, it's only because it's your birthday. If it wasn't, you'd probably be sleeping in the bath tub." she rolled her eyes. Jonghyun opened his mouth when "-with the water on." She added. "It was very fun while it lasted."Jonghyun chuckled. "So, plans for tonight?" "What?" "I don't know." "Hi." "I like food." "Damn, you guys are confusing." Key rubbed his temples, looking at Soomin and Jonghyun.

 

I'm too confused at the moment, myself.

 

That night instead of having a party, everyone packed for their departure tomorrow morning. As soon as he finished packing Jonghyun went downstairs and plopped on the couch. "Best.Birthday.Ever." 

 

Surprise, surprise...

"Jonghyun will be mine." __________ thought ringing the doorbell. "I can't believe this. Me against my competition. In the same room and she knows nothing."

 

Author's Note:

Short chapter today, yet another cliffhanger(click) Hello, so.. i guess you're wondering who _______ is. Well she's going to be revealed in the next chapter. All I'm going to say is that she also has a major crush on Jonghyun. Very cliche, but just wait. Wait.. and wait.. I guess Soomin made a bad decision even speaking to ________