Waking up

My So-Called Babysitters

April 9

|Dreaming|

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest  signaled me.  I lifted my bride's veil and spotted the most horrid creature. "No! No! Not you. I  don't like you! . . Go away!" I said to her backing away. "You said I do. We're married hun! Now kiss me. Jebal?" Yoona came after me. "No! NOOO!" My mouth was muffled by her icky, gooey, gross kiss.

"Go away! No! Bitcchhhhh! Ah! This is ery!" Onew heard Jonghyun muttering in his sleep. "A ERY! THIS ISN'T TRUE!" Onew walked in and found Jonghyun still fast asleep, kicking the wall. He walked over to him and tried to wake him up. "Hey. Hey. AYYEE!" Onew got louder as Jonghyun almost kicked him in the nuts. "Jonghyun! ing wake up!" Onew growled. Suddenly, Jonghyun stopped. "Oh thank you." Onew let out a big sigh when, "Ech." Jonghyun threw a punch that hit Onew's stomach. Onew couldn't take it anymore. He pinned Jonghyun to the bed and peeled Jonghyun's eyes open. "WAKE.UP."  Jonghyun's eyes slowly opened. "Ah, gosh. Way to wake me up Hyung." Jonghyun rubbed his eyes. "Yeah. Thanks for the punch." Onew looked back at Jonghyun. "Oh that was you?" Jonghyun grit his teeth. "Sorry." "Yeah, 'Sorry' won't cut it. Just get ready. We're going to miss a flight.

 

Onew walked back downstairs. "What the hell was that?" Key asked big-eyed. "Oh nothing. Just a psycho maniac dinosaur punching creature mutating." Onew grasped onto his stomach. "What was the cussing all about?" Taemin asked. "Horrible dream? Nightmare probably." Minho picked up his coffee. Jonghyun then came downstairs. "Sounds like you were having fun." Key eyed him down the stairs. "No! This is ery!" Minho imitated him. "Shut up." He groaned. "So what time are we going?" Jonghyun took a bite of toast. "12:00 we'll leave and by 2:00 we'd be boarding the flight and finally our plane leaves at 2:45" Taemin read from the paper. Jonghyun looked to his watch. "It's only 8:00! Why'd you have to wake me up?" He exclaimed. "You were yelling and cussing at whatever it was you were talking to." "Oh yeah, sorry. Sorry hyung.." Jonghyun looked to Onew who was icing his stomach. "What was the dream about anyways?" "I was being attacked by some monster.." "Yoona?" They all asked in unison. "Y-yeah.." Jonghyun avoided eye contact. "Have you talked to Soomin? Anyone?" Key asked. They all shook their heads. "Why don't you?" Taemin spoke up. "I don't think so, Tae, not yet." Jonghyun bit his lip. "I'm going to go wake her up." Key walked up the stairs, making his way to Soomin's room.

"Soomin?" Key quietly walked into the room. "Wuuh?" Soomin woke up, blinking a few times. "Oh hey"Soomin sat up. "Get ready dongsaeng. We're going to Hawaii!" Key smiled. "I miss it there so much!" She got teary eyed. "Gosh. I'm so emotional." She wiped the tears. "No, you're not." Key sat next to her. "Okay. I'm just gonna get to it, You and Jonghyun? What are you gonna do?" "I honestly don't know. Not ready for a relationship." "Jeremy?" "Honestly, it was a fake I actually talked to him and yeah.. our thing wasn't a thing. Never real." "Oh. Well don't be awkward and we won't be awkward." He laughed. "I guess, I'll try. But I really don'tknow if I actually feel like I like-like him." "Well, it's almost 8:30, i think you should get ready.. soon... then come downstairs so you can see Jonghyun." Key teased. "Oh gosh, do you guys have some sort of bromance going on? Honestly, I'll back off." She laughed. "Ew. Just go get ready!" Key gagged a little.

 

A/N:

Very short chapter, sorry! Next few will be updated tomorrow, if not it means I've died from 'hie bluud preshur'. Yes, What do you think will happen to the 2 lovestruck weirdos confused lalas  ? Soomin and Jonghyun, yes or no?